[sticky]

General Reports

(620 posts) (149 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Steveab
    Inactive

Bobo's

Said one girl was arrested after offring sex to undercover cop. More arrests may follow. This is the massage parlor located just outside Florence on 501. The cop they interviewed said it took them awhile to get in there but once they did it was no problem getting the arrest
    Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
  2. Spaceman_Spiff
    Inactive

Bo Bo

Since Steve said he saw it on the news, I checked the WPDE site:

http://www.wpde.com/news/viewarticle.asp?view=4394

Bo Bo Day Spa busted

3/22/2007 12:05:58 AM

The Marion County Sheriff's Office shut down a day spa after they arrested a woman there for prostitution.
    After several complaints, an undercover officer went into the Bo Bo Day Spa Wednesday. They say the woman inside, Lian Ji Wen, offered a sex act to the officer for money. Investigators also found several thousand dollars worth of alcohol, Black Beauty speed, cash, and an illegal video poker machine.

Wen is charged with prostitution and illegal possession of prescription drugs.

Police took the day spa's business license and shut the business down. Police say more arrests are possible.
    You know, I saw that poker machine and wondered what the deal was. Certainly they never invited me to play. A real shame.

Spaceman Spiff
  3. Spaceman Spiff

Bo Bo

Since Steve said he saw it on the news, I checked the WPDE site:

http://www.wpde.com/news/viewarticle.asp?view=4394

Bo Bo Day Spa busted

3/22/2007 12:05:58 AM

The Marion County Sheriff's Office shut down a day spa after they arrested a woman there for prostitution.
    After several complaints, an undercover officer went into the Bo Bo Day Spa Wednesday. They say the woman inside, Lian Ji Wen, offered a sex act to the officer for money. Investigators also found several thousand dollars worth of alcohol, Black Beauty speed, cash, and an illegal video poker machine.

Wen is charged with prostitution and illegal possession of prescription drugs.

Police took the day spa's business license and shut the business down. Police say more arrests are possible.
    You know, I saw that poker machine and wondered what the deal was. Certainly they never invited me to play. A real shame.

Spaceman Spiff
  4. Corvette704
    Inactive

I was just getting rady to post what Spiff posted.I have never been there though.
    I stoped at the paradise girls in Pee Dee last year and it was nothing more then a jack shack done by me.
  5. LexLuther
    Inactive

BoBo Bust

Interesting. From her name, the girl arrested was Chinese. I have not been to BoBo for a while. Last time I was there, it was run by a Korean lady who went by MiMi. I knew some of the girls from there. MiMi never seemed too happy running the place. I think that she had to be so careful there in rural South Carolina that she felt she could not make the money she wanted to make. So she left and went to work in Atlanta. She works in a place downtown.

I have wondered what became of that operation in Marion. Too bad they got busted. There are precious few outlets of that sort in this state in my opinion.

LexLuther
  6. Spaceman_Spiff
    Inactive

Re: Bo BO

In my opinion, a large part of what sealed its doom was the new sign. Marion put up a large "Welcome to Marion" sign on US-76 right at the junction where Bo-Bo sits. The visual impression for anyone driving west is "Welcome to Marion -- Here's a shady massage parlour!". I knew as soon as I saw that sign that the days were numbered.

Service was very variable. I once had two girls in the jacuzzi with me and for the session. I guess those were the Mimi years -- after that the girl would never get in the tub, and even FS became hit or miss.

Spiff
  7. Spaceman Spiff

Re: Bo BO

In my opinion, a large part of what sealed its doom was the new sign. Marion put up a large "Welcome to Marion" sign on US-76 right at the junction where Bo-Bo sits. The visual impression for anyone driving west is "Welcome to Marion -- Here's a shady massage parlour!". I knew as soon as I saw that sign that the days were numbered.

Service was very variable. I once had two girls in the jacuzzi with me and for the session. I guess those were the Mimi years -- after that the girl would never get in the tub, and even FS became hit or miss.

Spiff
  8. Keen_Observer
    Inactive

Sumter!

Had a great encounter with a travelling lady from TN. She has a couple of regulars here and is hoping to return on a frequent basis.

She was a great person as well as a great provider. I hope to repeat. B/C me for further info.
  9. Keen Observer

Sumter!

Had a great encounter with a travelling lady from TN. She has a couple of regulars here and is hoping to return on a frequent basis.

She was a great person as well as a great provider. I hope to repeat. B/C me for further info.
  10. Captain_M
    Inactive

Must be Whitney

Originally Posted by Keen Observer

Advertises on several known boards.
  11. Captain M

Must be Whitney

Originally Posted by Keen Observer

Advertises on several known boards.
  12. Keen_Observer
    Inactive

It was Captain!

She was great! Wish more ladies travelled through here.
  13. Keen Observer

It was Captain!

She was great! Wish more ladies travelled through here.
  14. Cash_Works
    Inactive

Osaka still excellent

I was heading south on I-95 a week or so ago and stopped by Osaka in Dillon. Had a very nice nooner with Kelly - definite GFE. On the return, last night, my masseuse was Tina - somewhere between GFE and PSE, IMHO.

Kelly was definitely nicer to look at - probably in her late twenties to early thirties - and gave a better massage before the final act, while Tina is probably 40 at least, but what a final act!

Damages, both times were $0.7 house for an hour plus the tip, totalling $2.

Long-haul driving tends to get me dreaming...what a couple of nice dreams those were!

CW
  15. Cash Works

Osaka still excellent

I was heading south on I-95 a week or so ago and stopped by Osaka in Dillon. Had a very nice nooner with Kelly - definite GFE. On the return, last night, my masseuse was Tina - somewhere between GFE and PSE, IMHO.

Kelly was definitely nicer to look at - probably in her late twenties to early thirties - and gave a better massage before the final act, while Tina is probably 40 at least, but what a final act!

Long-haul driving tends to get me dreaming...what a couple of nice dreams those were!

CW
  16. Jaster
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Cash Works

CW
    2? Ouch! Met kelly a few weeks ago, was 150 for the hour and f/c. She is definetly worth it though.
  17. Keen_Observer
    Inactive

Update Report

I dreamed that I chatted with two WSW this afternoon near new park downtown.

Both were very conversant but looked to have some serious dental problems. Offered BBFS for $1 and both for $1.5. Neither were my style so I went back to dreaming.

Have a travelling gal coming tomorrow nite. Will post my dream tomorrow.
  18. Keen Observer

Update Report

I dreamed that I chatted with two WSW this afternoon near new park downtown.

Both were very conversant but looked to have some serious dental problems. Offered BBFS for $1 and both for $1.5. Neither were my style so I went back to dreaming.

Have a travelling gal coming tomorrow nite. Will post my dream tomorrow.
  19. Ruthless
    Inactive

????

Keen, where was this? You give us an update, but don't tell us where the update is for (trying to hold out on us? lol).
  20. Amosskittow
    Inactive

I think you can assume Sumter

Originally Posted by Ruthless
    Keen, where was this? You give us an update, but don't tell us where the update is for (trying to hold out on us? lol).
    Keen advised earlier that he would update if he saw anything in that area. I had no idea Sumter had a new park OR any SW's of any description. The scary part is the BBFS offer right off the bat. One way or the other- that outlet will shut off quickly.
  21. Keen_Observer
    Inactive

Update

I didn't want to be too specific but check out Centennial Square downtown. Two ladies are Kerry and Lisa. Don't know if they were there last night either as I was busy.

SW's are not my style I like the travelling girls. More upscale for me.

Keen over and out!
  22. Keen Observer

Update

I didn't want to be too specific but check out Centennial Square downtown. Two ladies are Kerry and Lisa. Don't know if they were there last night either as I was busy.

SW's are not my style I like the travelling girls. More upscale for me.

Keen over and out!
  23. Crowthe
    Inactive

Oaska Spa

I live an hour away from oaski in NC, is the drive worth it? Also I want Kelly can I request a certain person? Where in Dillon is it I don't want to get lost.

Thanks guys

Crw
  24. MountainMan
    Inactive

Route 95 Exit 1 in SC, go south Route 301/501 about one 1/2 miles on right.

You can't miss it.
  25. Jaster
    Inactive

When you get off I-95 pass through S.O.T.B. Osaka will be on the right. If you hit Reflexxions, you went too far. Go to the door, ring the bell. Not sure if you can request a certain provider, I never have. Kelly is the best provider I have had there so far. Not the best lookig, but overall the best. Monika wasn't too bad either. i think Kelly may go by 2 names. i had a massage with someone named Yoko. Thinking back, she looked a lot like kelly and used the same room as kelly, but called herself Yoko. Anyway, try asking for a certain provider, all they can do is say no, and you gain trust points by asking for a lday by name.
  26. Togakuredemon
    Inactive

Osaka Spa

I have read the forum, but get conflicting stories on this place. I am in Charlotte and thinking about taking the drive there, but only if it is worth it. I have been to most of the places in Charlotte: Hot Ston, Spa 74, Rainbow, Esthia, SkySpa. How does this place rate to those? Also, what exactly is on the menu, because some say f/s, other say not. If you feel better you can PM me with answers. If you need trust, read the Charlotte forum, have posted there quite a few times. Thanks.
  27. Spaceman_Spiff
    Inactive

Re: Osaka

TD,

It is generally FS. I did have one odd experience where apparently I somehow set off some alarm bells and didn't get _any_ service beyond a wash and massage, but every other time I've been, it has been FS. That said, I don't know that it's great enough that I would drive all the way from Charlotte.

Spaceman Spiff
  28. Spaceman Spiff

Re: Osaka

TD,

It is generally FS. I did have one odd experience where apparently I somehow set off some alarm bells and didn't get _any_ service beyond a wash and massage, but every other time I've been, it has been FS. That said, I don't know that it's great enough that I would drive all the way from Charlotte.

Spaceman Spiff
  29. LexLuther
    Inactive

Spaceman,

I reckon that depends upon how horny one is.

LexLuther
  30. Crowthe
    Inactive

Osaka Spa

I drove their the other day. They looked really busy, I waited in a room for about 20 minutes. A older lady came in and gave me a tb and a massage. she was ok and had smooth skin, but too old for my taste and the money. I only got a 30 minutes massage (was press for time), and that all. First time there and I guess I had to build a repor with them. I did tip the lady 20 for a good massage I figured that a good way to start building one. She was happy and told me to ask for the 1 hour massage, she also asked had I been there before which I said no. I will return and maybe get f/s or something else. I would not drove from Charolotte, especially a first timer.

You must log in to post.