Inactive

Originally Posted by Cheeckymonkey
    Was that Bean?
    I was told a former mayor was.

I do not know who for sure.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  3. Ws9293
    Inactive

Wow, I can't believe I'm defending a politician.

Originally Posted by Umberto 1

I think this is similar to not listing names for those mongers listed in newspaper articles? Please correct me if I'm wrong on this.

In any case, the Fitchburg mayor story is true and I think he is entitled to the same privileges here as anyone who hadn't been elected to office.
  4. Ws9293
    Inactive

Wow, I can't believe I'm defending a politician.

Originally Posted by Umberto 1

I think this is similar to not listing names for those mongers listed in newspaper articles? Please correct me if I'm wrong on this.

In any case, the Fitchburg mayor story is true and I think he is entitled to the same privileges here as anyone who hadn't been elected to office.
  5. Ws9293
    Inactive

What's good for the goose...

Originally Posted by Fitted 758
    Which one? The one that got caught for hookers I don't care whether people say his name or not.

But, I hope your not saying the child molesting bastard shouldn't be exsposed. He should be exsposed, and shot in the head.
    And if you're caught in a sting, would you want your name posted here? or do you only want to draw the line right on the other side of you, because the other guy may feel you're not a very nice person either.

And yeah, if the girl was under age AND HE KNEW IT, he should be exposed and prosecuted, but do we want to do that here?
  6. Ws9293
    Inactive

What's good for the goose...

Which one? The one that got caught for hookers I don't care whether people say his name or not.

But, I hope your not saying the child molesting bastard shouldn't be exsposed. He should be exsposed, and shot in the head.
    And if you're caught in a sting, would you want your name posted here? or do you only want to draw the line right on the other side of you, because the other guy may feel you're not a very nice person either.

And yeah, if the girl was under age AND HE KNEW IT, he should be exposed and prosecuted, but do we want to do that here?
  7. Markvi
    Inactive

No, just exposed is enough. That is, exposed naked in -40 F weather.
  8. Ws9293
    Inactive

You don't care if his name gets published here, you may not care if my name gets published here, but you'd probably care if your name gets published here. I thought we weren't supposed to list names.

The guy in question was stopped with a known hooker in his car, a situation a lot of guys on this board have been in. I doubt any of them would want their names.

And is he a child molester? Were charges filed? Do you know something the rest of us don't? Hey, if he did that, I'm all for doing whatever to him, but on what is public so far (the hooker in car, no sex), I doubt using his name is appropriate. A moderator shoul let me know if I'm wrong here.

And if anyone has any evidence as to the other kid stuff, please let me know and I'll join the call to string the guy up.
  9. Markvi
    Inactive

No, just exposed is enough. That is, exposed naked in -40 F weather.
  10. Night Cruiser

Ease off guys

Guys,

You are using this forum for the wrong reason. Yeah! the mayor got caught with his pants down a few years back and BTW I knew one of the girls who was servicing him (according to her). I am sure some of you old timers would remember her. We should never publish names in this forum. Let the newspapers do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want my name published here.
    There are girls to be had in Fitchburg. I know of one that used to work at the Other Side. She is still young and hot (body wise). She doesn't hit the streets too often, so she tells me. Believe me if you saw her walking you would stop on a dime. Upon close inspection she is not as cute as she used to be (the pipe can do that to you). Peace out. NC
    Originally Posted by Ws9293
    You don't care if his name gets published here, you may not care if my name gets published here, but you'd probably care if your name gets published here. I thought we weren't supposed to list names.

The guy in question was stopped with a known hooker in his car, a situation a lot of guys on this board have been in. I doubt any of them would want their names.

And is he a child molester? Were charges filed? Do you know something the rest of us don't? Hey, if he did that, I'm all for doing whatever to him, but on what is public so far (the hooker in car, no sex), I doubt using his name is appropriate. A moderator shoul let me know if I'm wrong here.

And if anyone has any evidence as to the other kid stuff, please let me know and I'll join the call to string the guy up.
  11. Ws9293
    Inactive

12. Night_Cruiser
    Inactive

Ease off guys

Guys,

You are using this forum for the wrong reason. Yeah! the mayor got caught with his pants down a few years back and BTW I knew one of the girls who was servicing him (according to her). I am sure some of you old timers would remember her. We should never publish names in this forum. Let the newspapers do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want my name published here.
    There are girls to be had in Fitchburg. I know of one that used to work at the Other Side. She is still young and hot (body wise). She doesn't hit the streets too often, so she tells me. Believe me if you saw her walking you would stop on a dime. Upon close inspection she is not as cute as she used to be (the pipe can do that to you). Peace out. NC

13. Night Cruiser

Ease off guys

Guys,

14. Nuguy
    Inactive

Names

Guys, there is a very good chance he could be one of us now. And gesh, I think we owe the respect that we ourselves want. Names, should never be put on this forum.
  15. Ws9293
    Inactive

But if ws9293 was the mayor he would still want to pick up hookers
    If I was mayor and couldn't get it for free, I'd deserve to be thrown out of office.
  16. Nuguy
    Inactive

Names

Guys, there is a very good chance he could be one of us now. And gesh, I think we owe the respect that we ourselves want. Names, should never be put on this forum.
  17. Ws9293
    Inactive

But if ws9293 was the mayor he would still want to pick up hookers
    If I was mayor and couldn't get it for free, I'd deserve to be thrown out of office.
  18. Member #3958

Screw Kathy Figuratively

I missed an appointment like 6 months ago ..just didn't show up, then I blew her off again like 2 weeks ago.

She takes it very serious, She ends up not answering my calls.

I would like to have a nice little talk with that ugly retard.

And please any Kathy sympathizers please don't give me the "It's her only way of income and if everyone blew her off whenver they felt like it she would be broke."

It's just the fact that she's so ugly and stupid and thinking that she got the best of me really really makes me irate.
  19. Member_#3958
    Inactive

Screw Kathy Figuratively

I missed an appointment like 6 months ago ..just didn't show up, then I blew her off again like 2 weeks ago.

And please any Kathy sympathizers please don't give me the "It's her only way of income and if everyone blew her off whenver they felt like it she would be broke."

It's just the fact that she's so ugly and stupid and thinking that she got the best of me really really makes me irate.
  20. Member #3958

Screw Kathy Figuratively

21. Night Cruiser

Dude

I never seen, been or will be with Kathy, but dude, if she is ugly and a retard why do you keep going back to her? If you have blown her off twice in a row why would she bother answering your calls? I am sure that she has plenty of customers that are a bit more loyal. Finally, if she has provided you with bad service or ripped you off, by all means you have a right to express your thoughts here, but you really need an attitude adjustment or at least, by your writing, some anger management. Peace out, NC

22. Night_Cruiser
    Inactive

Dude

I never seen, been or will be with Kathy, but dude, if she is ugly and a retard why do you keep going back to her? If you have blown her off twice in a row why would she bother answering your calls? I am sure that she has plenty of customers that are a bit more loyal. Finally, if she has provided you with bad service or ripped you off, by all means you have a right to express your thoughts here, but you really need an attitude adjustment or at least, by your writing, some anger management. Peace out, NC

23. Night Cruiser

Dude

24. Nuguy
    Inactive

Re: K

I have to agree with NC, we are a forum, but not only do we protect ourselves, we try to somewhat protect the providers who in most part, are honest and nice. K didn't really do anything wrong, she couldn't pick her parents or DNA.

Originally Posted by Night Cruiser
  25. Member #3958

Report deleted by Admin

26. Nuguy
    Inactive

Re: K

I have to agree with NC, we are a forum, but not only do we protect ourselves, we try to somewhat protect the providers who in most part, are honest and nice. K didn't really do anything wrong, she couldn't pick her parents or DNA.

Originally Posted by Night Cruiser
  27. Member_#3958
    Inactive

Report deleted by Admin

28. Member #3958

Report deleted by Admin

29. Umbrellaman1
    Inactive

agreed

Don't put the girls on a pedestal but don't treat them like crap either. And if we're all "losers" why are you here?

Honestly, again, there's a difference between mentally I'll and "retard" folks. The former usually don't have drivers' licenses as K- does.
  30. Umbrellaman1
    Inactive

agreed

Don't put the girls on a pedestal but don't treat them like crap either. And if we're all "losers" why are you here?

Honestly, again, there's a difference between mentally I'll and "retard" folks. The former usually don't have drivers' licenses as K- does.

You must log in to post.