• Started 3 years ago by admin
  • Latest reply from Nelson Muntz

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Buttman#55
    Inactive

Help

Originally Posted by CT Michelle
    I put another add on CL and they took it off again, i dont understand why. I will try and post again. I post under the name Shelly.

CTMichelle
    Can't figure out how to find you on criagslist-please help maybe I just need to be educated on how craigslist works!
    Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
  2. Tommy_Knocker6
    Inactive

CT Michelle

Maybe you should post to Backpage board. They may be easier to "stay on".
    Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
  3. Bend It

Originally Posted by Buttman#55
    Can't figure out how to find you on criagslist-please help maybe I just need to be educated on how craigslist works!
    you could send her a pm here
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  4. Bend_It
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Buttman#55
    you could send her a pm here
  5. Deep Subman

Reviews

Ok, I know we have all seen Michelle and Victoria on the latest CL under NW Indiana. I need to go hunting this week. Could someone PM me or post a review on either of these woman? Also, who is at PS lately? Thanks in advance.
  6. Deep_Subman
    Inactive

Reviews

Ok, I know we have all seen Michelle and Victoria on the latest CL under NW Indiana. I need to go hunting this week. Could someone PM me or post a review on either of these woman? Also, who is at PS lately? Thanks in advance.
  7. Midwest10
    Inactive

Backpage Board???

Originally Posted by Tommy Knocker6
    Hey Tommy - a lil more info please on this board you mentioned - please
  8. Midwest10
    Inactive

Backpage Board???

Originally Posted by Tommy Knocker6
    Hey Tommy - a lil more info please on this board you mentioned - please
  9. Max Xindy

Originally Posted by Deep Subman
    I'm also interested in any imfo on Michelle and Victoria. I called Michelle but didnt get any call back. I have seen a girl name Liz who looks similiar to the pics of Michelle. I emailed and asked if it was Liz but didnt get a response on that question either.
  10. Max_Xindy
    Inactive

I'm also interested in any imfo on Michelle and Victoria. I called Michelle but didnt get any call back. I have seen a girl name Liz who looks similiar to the pics of Michelle. I emailed and asked if it was Liz but didnt get a response on that question either.
  11. Indiana Jones

New ad on CL for hot blonde 38DDD. Looks like Krissy Minxxx for those that know her. Says her and straight male friend only, not her alone. Not into crossing swords with some dude, but if it is her, it is great rate, she is outstanding service. If tagteam is your thing, may be worth looking into.

Saw Kitten again, good service,but as previously stated, she has added some serious pounds.
  12. Indiana_Jones
    Inactive

New ad on CL for hot blonde 38DDD. Looks like Krissy Minxxx for those that know her. Says her and straight male friend only, not her alone. Not into crossing swords with some dude, but if it is her, it is great rate, she is outstanding service. If tagteam is your thing, may be worth looking into.

Saw Kitten again, good service,but as previously stated, she has added some serious pounds.
  13. Max Xindy

Serious pounds?

Originally Posted by Indiana Jones

Kitten only shows her assests and front with the covers on her. What area has she added on the extra. Is it in the tummy? if so how bad is it?

Just saw new face named Taylor on CL for Indiana. Anyone know anything about her?
  14. Max_Xindy
    Inactive

Serious pounds?

Originally Posted by Indiana Jones

Kitten only shows her assests and front with the covers on her. What area has she added on the extra. Is it in the tummy? if so how bad is it?

Just saw new face named Taylor on CL for Indiana. Anyone know anything about her?
  15. SamaRy
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Max Xindy
    Not just the tummy, she is BIG now !!! I would have called her "thick" before.. is a "good session" but only if you are into BBW
  16. SamaRy
    Inactive

I saw her about a year ago out by OHare, she only wanted to do FS, no extras... and the pics were the same ones she is quoting as only a month ago...

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello Gentlemen, my name is Taylor. I am 5'9, 123 pounds, I have long brown hair with exotic green eyes.My measurements are 36C, 24, 36. My photo's are about a month and a half old so what you see is exactly what you get. I have a great personality and love to have a good time. My sessions are never rushed, I like to take my time and enjoy it to the fullest. I'm no a G.F.E I do not kiss, but I'm still full service. For any more question or detials please contact me at ((219))---8-9-8 7-2-3-0
  17. Deep Subman

Taylor

She says no GFE, that should have been your tip-off concerning any extras. Has anyone seen Michelle yet? She sure is advertising alot..........
  18. SamaRy
    Inactive

Not just the tummy, she is BIG now !!! I would have called her "thick" before.. is a "good session" but only if you are into BBW
  19. SamaRy
    Inactive

I saw her about a year ago out by OHare, she only wanted to do FS, no extras... and the pics were the same ones she is quoting as only a month ago...

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello Gentlemen, my name is Taylor. I am 5'9, 123 pounds, I have long brown hair with exotic green eyes.My measurements are 36C, 24, 36. My photo's are about a month and a half old so what you see is exactly what you get. I have a great personality and love to have a good time. My sessions are never rushed, I like to take my time and enjoy it to the fullest. I'm no a G.F.E I do not kiss, but I'm still full service. For any more question or detials please contact me at ((219))---8-9-8 7-2-3-0
  20. Deep_Subman
    Inactive

Taylor

She says no GFE, that should have been your tip-off concerning any extras. Has anyone seen Michelle yet? She sure is advertising alot..........
  21. Max Xindy

Michelle/Victoria/Sara?

For her not being gfe, seems like she offers everything except kissing?

Took one for the team and saw Victoria. She has cut her hair so its alot shorter than whats in her pics. Shes got some great kissable lips for you guys that are looking for a great kisser!! Very friendly...very soft...cuddly....diffently GFE!

Lastly...new girl listed in CL for Indiana... named Sara in lansing....any imfo about her??
  22. Max_Xindy
    Inactive

Michelle/Victoria/Sara?

For her not being gfe, seems like she offers everything except kissing?

Took one for the team and saw Victoria. She has cut her hair so its alot shorter than whats in her pics. Shes got some great kissable lips for you guys that are looking for a great kisser!! Very friendly...very soft...cuddly....diffently GFE!

Lastly...new girl listed in CL for Indiana... named Sara in lansing....any imfo about her??
  23. Neb33
    Inactive

Went out tonight in the heights, first I saw three LE sitting in the parking lot of the funeral home near 394 and US30.

Not too much action in the heights as well. Just a few BSW in mini skirts. I couldn't tell much of looks since its dark. That and I as scared to pick them up with all the dudes hanging around.

Saw a very nice well what looked to be very nice BSW on Route 1 cutoff in the heights, red top and red and white mini skirt. Turned around the block to get a better look and she was gone.

Other than that, on the way back the LE was sitting there, plus one more.

Decided its best just to leave.
  24. Deep Subman

Michelle

I saw Michelle today, the 19 yr old on CL, what a little twit. She needs to grow up and be a decent call girl. Hurry up and get done and leave was her attitude so I did. It really makes me want to keep going back to PS where they treat you like a king. Any new girls at PS that you would recommend?
    I sure miss Tiffany. Oh, I am still looking for a kissable GFE and a good lingere show in the area. PM me if you like. Hey SamaRy, I got that little thing done you wanted me to do, thanks for reminding me.
  25. Neb33
    Inactive

Went out tonight in the heights, first I saw three LE sitting in the parking lot of the funeral home near 394 and US30.

Not too much action in the heights as well. Just a few BSW in mini skirts. I couldn't tell much of looks since its dark. That and I as scared to pick them up with all the dudes hanging around.

Saw a very nice well what looked to be very nice BSW on Route 1 cutoff in the heights, red top and red and white mini skirt. Turned around the block to get a better look and she was gone.

Other than that, on the way back the LE was sitting there, plus one more.

Decided its best just to leave.
  26. Deep_Subman
    Inactive

Michelle

I saw Michelle today, the 19 yr old on CL, what a little twit. She needs to grow up and be a decent call girl. Hurry up and get done and leave was her attitude so I did. It really makes me want to keep going back to PS where they treat you like a king. Any new girls at PS that you would recommend?
    I sure miss Tiffany. Oh, I am still looking for a kissable GFE and a good lingere show in the area. PM me if you like. Hey SamaRy, I got that little thing done you wanted me to do, thanks for reminding me.
  27. SamaRy
    Inactive

... what a little twit. She needs to grow up and be a decent call girl. Hurry up and get done and leave was her attitude ...

It really is amazing to me, if a nice white girl would be a true GFE in the south side, she could make a killing... I know I would be a regular...
  28. SamaRy
    Inactive

... what a little twit. She needs to grow up and be a decent call girl. Hurry up and get done and leave was her attitude ...

It really is amazing to me, if a nice white girl would be a true GFE in the south side, she could make a killing... I know I would be a regular...
  29. Max Xindy

Michelle

Sorry to hear of your rush job with Michelle. I just saw her the other day...I only had limited time due to my own time limits..but didnt get that rushed feeling from her...but as always YMMV.
  30. Max_Xindy
    Inactive

Michelle

Sorry to hear of your rush job with Michelle. I just saw her the other day...I only had limited time due to my own time limits..but didnt get that rushed feeling from her...but as always YMMV.

You must log in to post.