[sticky]

Dusseldorf

(384 posts) (161 voices)
  1. Tuxsmasher
    Inactive

    Naturist sauna

    Any naturist sauna available in Düsseldorf? (if not something close, there's a big one close to wuppertal but its too far)
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  2. Ralph_T
    Inactive

    Escorts Düsseldorf

    I will be in Düsseldorf in a few weeks and would like to meet a nice escort at my hotel. Does anyone have a tip for a good service in Düsseldorf?
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  3. Iseeu
    Inactive

    Dusseldorf FKK saunas

    Originally Posted by Tuxsmasher
    Any naturist sauna available in Düsseldorf? (if not something close, there's a big one close to wuppertal but its too far)
    There is one in Dusseldorf but it's not considered to be a good one. There are 3 in Koln and all are good. Check out this website, http://www.fkk-reisefuehrer.de/ find the listing for FKK sauna and then click on Nordrhein- Westfalen, and you'll find a good listing of the naturist saunas in the area.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  4. Tuxsmasher
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Iseeu
    There is one in Dusseldorf but it's not considered to be a good one. There are 3 in Koln and all are good. Check out this website, http://www.fkk-reisefuehrer.de/ find the listing for FKK sauna and then click on Nordrhein- Westfalen, and you'll find a good listing of the naturist saunas in the area.
    It seems Aqua in Köln is the best imho
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  5. Wanking
    Inactive

    PTs near Dusseldorf

    For anyone visiting Dusseldorf, recently there has been a big increase in partytreff clubs near the city.

    Within a 15 km radius you now have http://www.harem-platinum.de/ in Erkrath, and its sister club http://www.harem-pauschalclub.de/ in Dormagen. These are both more upmarket clubs with 3 hours costing €100 and each additional hour costing €20.

    A little more downmarket option within a 15 km radius is http://partyclub-blauelagune.de in Kaarst. But for €75 per whole day it isnt too bad.

    Also worth mentioning is www.sauna-club-bar-paradiso.de in Pulheim which charges only €80 per day, and of course the legendary service orientated Mettmann http://www.partytreff-me.de/.

    Please see the partytreff section of the forum for more...
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  6. Wanking
    Inactive

    Dusseldorf sex locations map

    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  7. Xxanty
    Inactive

    Any Advice Please?

    Hi , Its my first time to germany. i will be in Dusseldorf For Trade fair that will Hold in Mess Dusseldorf.

    Would u pls give me any advice for a Budget hotel Near Mess dusseldorf and also near the Bahndamm (red Light Area).

    Thanks for your Replies.

    Xan
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  8. Jerrylee
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Xxanty
    Hi, Its my first time to germany. I will be in Dusseldorf For Trade fair that will Hold in Mess Dusseldorf.

    Would you please give me any advice for a Budget hotel Near Mess dusseldorf and also near the Bahndamm (red Light Area).

    Thanks for your Replies.

    Xan
    Hi Xan,

    May I suggest you look for a hotel room via hrs. Com. This website will show you the distance to the central train station ('Hauptbahnhof'). Bahndamm is very close to it ('Bahndamm' stands for 'railroad track').

    Look for a hotel in walking distance to the station. From there, you'll have an excellent subway ('U-Bahn') connection to the fairgrounds.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  9. Crown_Comfort
    Inactive

    Field report Termingirls

    Recently went to visit Termingirls in Duesseldorf. The bait on the webpage looks really hot and even I was prepared for some disappointment, I couldn’t resist. The girls are allegedly Hungarian porn stars. The pictures as far as I can tell show the real girl but those are professional shots that flatter them quite a bit. Nevertheless, they are high up on the scale.

    I made a booking with Katharina, a short, dark-haired chick as she fitted my taste best. The standard rate is 150 per hour and extras such as CIM is an extra 50. First of all, the place is really out in the woods and in the dark it’s a bit difficult to find. When I got there, it was quite busy and I ended up waiting 15min for Katharina to become free. When I requested my 1 hour session, she started to look a bit worried as apparently she had another booking but at that time the schedule was already in delay. After a short debate, we agreed though that 1hr was okay and I added CIM as extra.

    Ambience is nice and they take an effort to make you feel welcomed and valued as a client. Took a quick shower and proceeded to the bed. Katharina was not quite as slim as in the pictures and I had to quickly realize that the anticipated GFE would be rather lame. Initially, she was not really going for DFK but later on she was okay. To put a long story short, she was the type of WG that puts the priority on stripping you off your cash rather than having a mutual good time.

    Started off with a half-decent BBBJ and I opted to come early to enjoy the second round. But when I was ready, she pulled out…so much for CIM. Following the mandatory clean-up, I took some relaxing massage which was nothing special. Proceeded then with DATY and some kissing and the trouble started. Lots of “don’ts”, “no”, “I’m sensitive”, fake moaning, Starfish experience. This kind of did it for me and I struggled to come hard again for the second round. While she tried to suck me hard again, her skills were not overwhelming and eventually I got tired of her and called it a day.

    So, not sure if I just had the wrong pick but I had similar experiences with Hungarians before so I will go back to other nationalities where I had much better experiences before.

    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  10. Gengixk
    Inactive

    Swinger club or Fkk Dusseldorf

    Hello, everyone, this is my first report.

    I will be in Dusseldorf with my wife in March and I would like you to help me and find a nice Sauna club, Swinger club or Fkk where we can go together in city or cities near by like Koln- Duisburg.

    I'd like to give a nice time to my young wife!

    Thankyou and I'll give you a report of my expericences in Germany.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  11. Sean_EZ
    Inactive

    Hi Gengixk, not sure about Dussedorf, there are over 50 swing clubs in Paris. I hear Paris is really big on those in general. Just a thought ~4 hour train ride. I am sure others will provide more info on Dus.

    Originally Posted by Gengixk
    Hello, everyone, this is my first report.

    I will be in Dusseldorf with my wife in March and I would like you to help me and find a nice Sauna club, Swinger club or Fkk where we can go together in city or cities near by like Koln- Duisburg.

    I'd like to give a nice time to my young wife!

    Thankyou and I'll give you a report of my expericences in Germany.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  12. Sean_EZ
    Inactive

    Arriving in Dus tomorrow around 7PM for couple of days. Which one generally has better lineup GT or Living Room on Sundays and Mondays, and what time is good to go (afternoon, late late night)? In general are Sunday, Monday and Tuesday good days compared to weekends? Thank you very much.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  13. Ortos
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Sean EZ
    Arriving in Dus tomorrow around 7PM for couple of days. Which one generally has better lineup GT or Living Room on Sundays and Mondays, and what time is good to go (afternoon, late late night)? In general are Sunday, Monday and Tuesday good days compared to weekends? Thank you very much.

    Given your arrival time, 19.00, then it is a no-brainer: Go to LR. Whilst some (many?) might argue that GT has a better-looking line-up, GT's line-up and the general mongering conditions in this club, start to seriously decay-in-orbit from about 19.30 if not earlier...esp on nights like Sundays and Mondays. At least that has been my experience. Don't forget GT closes up at midnights or so, thus selection for your last sessionby 22.00-30ish is almost mandatory...

    Contrast that with LR: It stays open till 03.00. I've arrived there as late as 21.30/22.00 and could still make a night of it. Lately the line ups at LR have been very positive, with good numbers and, if not the same number of sheer standout stunners as GT, at least many, many great looking under-the-radar girls who can/do provide top-notch sessions.

    Maybe some others have additional views?

    O
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  14. Drew_0303
    Inactive

    Termingirls site no longer working

    Anyone hear if this place is out of business now? Their website has been down for some time. I wonder also if anyone has been there recently; if it is worth the effort to go?
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  15. Vito_Corleone
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Sean EZ
    Arriving in Dus tomorrow around 7PM for couple of days. Which one generally has better lineup GT or Living Room on Sundays and Mondays, and what time is good to go (afternoon, late late night)? In general are Sunday, Monday and Tuesday good days compared to weekends? Thank you very much.
    I concur with Ortos. Go to LR.

    LR's Sunday lineup a couple of weeks ago was fantastic. Plenty of hot babes & not many clients. No wait for rooms.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  16. Sean_EZ
    Inactive

    Went to Living Room last night and was not impressed with both the girls and the facilities. It wasn't bad but the girls weren'
    t stunners. 99 percent Romanian I would say. I understand that it varies from night to night. But the quality overall is less than you would see in Moscow/Rio/Prague.

    I kinda half expected model quality stunners and that's not what I saw. Do I have to go to Frankfurt for that? I remember the decor in some of those places in Frankfurt was impecable, the pics looked like a hotel in vegas.

    Any recommendations on strip clubs or one of the places on this Dusseldorf map?
    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...,0.441513&z=11
    ?

    On the separate note it's probably worth taking a taxi (25Euro) instead of waiting for a train and then trying to find a taxi. I had to walk half a mile to a gas station so they could call a cab for me. The station is Kaarste, but there are like three stops, so if you do take the train then make sure to get off at one that's crowded. The one I got off at felt like I got off a train someplace in NJ
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  17. Sean_EZ
    Inactive

    I was referring to Oase in Frankfurt, the pictures look great at least on the photos: http://www.fkk-oase.de/FKK-Oase

    Anyone had any luck with strip clubs in Dusseldorf, any recommendations? I was told there are three around the corner from the hotel ( I am staying by the train station) but didn't get a chance last night.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  18. John_Blund
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Drew 0303
    Anyone hear if this place is out of business now? Their website has been down for some time. I wonder also if anyone has been there recently; if it is worth the effort to go?
    I went there twice on my trip in sept last year. Don't know what has happened now. The place is nice and clean. Discrete countryside location. I met with Adriana (still on their website when it disappeared) and Marina (gone since 2-3 months) Both girls were very good looking, especially Marina who was stunningly beautiful, much better than in the pics.

    Compared to Traum Paradies, the ladies are in average clearly better looking but performance is slightly below. Less enthusiasm. Rate only 30 minutes for €100 TP: 45 mins/€100.
    Attached Images
      » Attached Images
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
    • Iseeu
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by Sean EZ
      On the separate note it's probably worth taking a taxi (25Euro) instead of waiting for a train and then trying to find a taxi. I had to walk half a mile to a gas station so they could call a cab for me. The station is Kaarste, but there are like three stops, so if you do take the train then make sure to get off at one that's crowded. The one I got off at felt like I got off a train someplace in NJ
      Actually, if you get off at the Kaarst- IKEA station it's less than a 10 minute walk to LR.
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
    • Sean_EZ
      Inactive

      Went to Dolce Vita on Sunday. Really nice inside, beautiful grounds. Left after about 20 minutes not impressed with the talent. Damage: 90E (entry, taxi). Your entry includes 2 drinks (normally 10E each). Need to buy subsequent drinks.

      LR much better selection of girls + unlimited beer (not sure if they serve anything else). Overall in my opinion traveling to Dusseldorf area just for sex is not worth it unless you already happen to be in the area on business or visiting relatives etc. My major concern with these places is that you are down at least $130 (entry,taxi) if you want to switch places. Also so many Romanian girls just get to you eventually, they are somewhat ghetto in their behavior.

      One more thing. Met a german girl in LV who says flies every week to Artemis or Atremis in Belin, says more $$ but huge selection of girls. I am going to check out Frankfurt or Berlin when I am in Germany next.
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
    • Drew_0303
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by John Blund
      I went there twice on my trip in sept last year. Don't know what has happened now. The place is nice and clean. Discrete countryside location. I met with Adriana (still on their website when it disappeared) and Marina (gone since 2-3 months) Both girls were very good looking, especially Marina who was stunningly beautiful, much better than in the pics.

      Compared to Traum Paradies, the ladies are in average clearly better looking but performance is slightly below. Less enthusiasm. Rate only 30 minutes for €100 TP: 45 mins/€100.
      Ah I found out; it is called termingirls.24. I will check it out next week when in Dusseldorf. Do you know how far a drive it is from there?
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
    • Jerboa
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by Drew 0303
      Ah I found out; it is called termingirls.24. I will check it out next week when in Dusseldorf. Do you know how far a drive it is from there?
      Yes I'd thought they'd closed down too, found the new site http://www.termingirls24.de/ They are still at Thomashofweg.
      The only reason I haven't visited the place yet was because It's a bit of a journey to get to without a car. But some of the ladies look stunning, I've seen they seem to share ladies with http://www.zuzana.com/ and at Terminegirls at €150 they are cheaper than meeting them on tour. I also think they are linked to http://www.studiogirls.tv/ In Gronau
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
    • Drew_0303
      Inactive

      Sunday availability

      Originally Posted by Jerboa
      Yes I'd thought they'd closed down too, found the new site http://www.termingirls24.de/ They are still at Thomashofweg.
      The only reason I haven't visited the place yet was because It's a bit of a journey to get to without a car. But some of the ladies look stunning, I've seen they seem to share ladies with http://www.zuzana.com/ and at Terminegirls at €150 they are cheaper than meeting them on tour. I also think they are linked to http://www.studiogirls.tv/ In Gronau
      I wonder whether on Sundays one finds any girls at all because that is perhaps a transition day? Do you know if they leave on Sundays?
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
    • Jackyo
      Inactive

      Avoid the strip clubs...

      Originally Posted by Sean EZ
      I was referring to Oase in Frankfurt, the pictures look great at least on the photos: http://www.fkk-oase.de/FKK-Oase

      Anyone had any luck with strip clubs in Dusseldorf, any recommendations? I was told there are three around the corner from the hotel ( I am staying by the train station) but didn't get a chance last night.
      .. that is unless you like being subject to intensive Animierung for a "300 Euro for a bottle of Champagne" scam.
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
    • John_Blund
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by Drew 0303
      Ah I found out; it is called termingirls. 24. I will check it out next week when in Dusseldorf. Do you know how far a drive it is from there?
      Thank you for the new link. Strange that they can't redirect from their old page.

      Sorry, but I don't know how far from Dusseldorf. I drove in from the south (Bonn area). Try search on google maps.

      And please report if you go there.
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
    • Jerboa
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by Drew 0303
      I wonder whether on Sundays one finds any girls at all because that is perhaps a transition day? Do you know if they leave on Sundays?
      Not sure, maybe the new girls arrive on the Sunday and old girls leave Monday morning.
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
    • Jerboa
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by Drew 0303
      Ah I found out; it is called termingirls.24. I will check it out next week when in Dusseldorf. Do you know how far a drive it is from there?
      The place Is In Ratingen, 10km to NE of Dus Centre, close to the A3 & A44 Autobahns. Let us know how you get on.
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
    • Wanking
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by Sean EZ
      Overall in my opinion traveling to Dusseldorf area just for sex is not worth it unless you already happen to be in the area on business or visiting relatives etc.
      There are many of us who would disagree with you.
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
    • Ed_Setra
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by Wan King
      There are many of us who would disagree with you.
      I'm with the Pale One on this. A wide variety is available in the city and close by to suit most tastes. And if you want to travel a bit (just south of Koln) you can find one of the best brothels in Germany (Traum Paradies).
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
    • Sean_EZ
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by Gandax
      I'm with the Pale One on this. A wide variety is available in the city and close by to suit most tastes. And if you want to travel a bit (just south of Koln) you can find one of the best brothels in Germany (Traum Paradies).
      It is quite possible, I am aware that Germany has a very good sex industry. I will stay in Cologne next time and spend more time reading the forum. Just was not impressed with LV on slow nights and the girls there were predominately Romanian.

      I do like (at least on the pictures) and description of places like Oasis in Frankfurt and of this one in Munich http://www.fkk-colosseum.de/index.php?m=03 (which I unfortunately could not get to because of train schedule)
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply

    Reply

    You must log in to post.