[sticky]

Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

(361 posts) (79 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Ubiquitousman
    Inactive

museum

Ha! Sticky! Funny answer. I was hoping for something a little more appropriate to the forum.

Any ideas guys?
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  2. Ubiquitousman
    Inactive

museum

Ha! Sticky! Funny answer. I was hoping for something a little more appropriate to the forum.

Any ideas guys?
  3. K Rootie

Vintage Pink/Available Pink

I've seen almost all of them at both Vintage Pink and Available Pink. A bunch of different numbers, but all the same agency. In my opinion, it's the best deal going in NYC. Many are true GFE (Maxine, Elizabeth) and the others are still a lot better than what you get elsewhere for the price and the quality of service.

Try a half hour session and go from there. You won't be disappointed.
  4. K_Rootie
    Inactive

I've seen almost all of them at both Vintage Pink and Available Pink. A bunch of different numbers, but all the same agency. In my opinion, it's the best deal going in NYC. Many are true GFE (Maxine, Elizabeth) and the others are still a lot better than what you get elsewhere for the price and the quality of service.

5. K Rootie

6. Love Sex 22

maxine

She is realy good for a bbjcim , but she is at least 20 pound heavier than in her pictures .
  7. Love_Sex_22
    Inactive

maxine

She is realy good for a bbjcim , but she is at least 20 pound heavier than in her pictures .
  8. Love Sex 22

maxine

9. tribalicious
    Inactive

Max

Originally Posted by Love Sex 22

The years have worn hard on her. 2 or 3 years ago she took those pics and had more energy. Treat her well and she will do anything you ask.
  10. tribalicious
    Inactive

Max

Originally Posted by Love Sex 22

The years have worn hard on her. 2 or 3 years ago she took those pics and had more energy. Treat her well and she will do anything you ask.
  11. K Rootie

Maxine/Vintage Pink/Available Pink

Originally Posted by Eenip
    So how can I find her. She's not popping out on CL.
    Just go to vintagepink.com for Maxine and Elizabeth and availablepink.com for the other girls. On craigslist, do a search for "secret pleasure" or "I want to be your girlfriend" for Maxine and you'll find her.
  12. K_Rootie
    Inactive

Just go to vintagepink.com for Maxine and Elizabeth and availablepink.com for the other girls. On craigslist, do a search for "secret pleasure" or "I want to be your girlfriend" for Maxine and you'll find her.
  13. K Rootie

14. Gtrack
    Inactive

Sisi Availablepink

I ended the year with SISI who was one of the worst experiences that I had.She was not even close to any of the other providers from VINTAGEPINK/AVAILABLEPINK.She did not offer bbbj or salad tossing so all I got was a mechanical cbj.She looked like her picture but after that it was all downhill.MAXINE is still the best provider from this service.
  15. Gtrack
    Inactive

Sisi Availablepink

I ended the year with SISI who was one of the worst experiences that I had.She was not even close to any of the other providers from VINTAGEPINK/AVAILABLEPINK.She did not offer bbbj or salad tossing so all I got was a mechanical cbj.She looked like her picture but after that it was all downhill.MAXINE is still the best provider from this service.
  16. Gillscot
    Inactive

sisi

I don't mind the cbj, if that's what she wants, but mechanical?
    That sucks. I thought about sisi because she was thick and curvy, but I will pass. What is Elizabeth like and is it true that the "pink" organization asks for a home or work number?

Originally Posted by Gtrack
  17. Gillscot
    Inactive

sisi

That sucks. I thought about sisi because she was thick and curvy, but I will pass. What is Elizabeth like and is it true that the "pink" organization asks for a home or work number?

Originally Posted by Gtrack
  18. tribalicious
    Inactive

Pink

Originally Posted by gillscot
    Both Vintage and available pink ask for a work number. Supposedly to prove you aren't a LE but even LE can set up fake numberz. Just deal with it the one time and you will have access to some reasonably priced half hours. I agree about Sisi.
  19. tribalicious
    Inactive

Pink

Originally Posted by gillscot
    Both Vintage and available pink ask for a work number. Supposedly to prove you aren't a LE but even LE can set up fake numberz. Just deal with it the one time and you will have access to some reasonably priced half hours. I agree about Sisi.
  20. Heat Seeker

Nanette

I got together with this latina back in nomvember/december. The pics she uses on CL aren't totally accurate, but I'd give her a 6.5 face and 7 body. Decent oral skills and she will work it, even when I had from behind she was doing most of the work. Her place was nice and clean and the bed was real comfortable. I'd recommend her. I think hhr was something like 160 and 2 bucks for the hr.
  21. Heat_Seeker
    Inactive

Nanette

I got together with this latina back in nomvember/december. The pics she uses on CL aren't totally accurate, but I'd give her a 6.5 face and 7 body. Decent oral skills and she will work it, even when I had from behind she was doing most of the work. Her place was nice and clean and the bed was real comfortable. I'd recommend her. I think hhr was something like 160 and 2 bucks for the hr.
  22. Heat Seeker

Nanette

23. New Yorker

Originally Posted by Heat Seeker
    No description. No name. No number. No menu. What part of Manhattan? We can only *assume* that it is a female you are recommending correct. :-)
  24. New_Yorker
    Inactive

No description. No name. No number. No menu. What part of Manhattan? We can only *assume* that it is a female you are recommending correct. :-)
  25. New Yorker

26. Heat Seeker

Originally Posted by New Yorker
    Her name was the title of the post, and I don't post numbers, let me know and I'll pm the number and address. Senior members only!
  27. Heat_Seeker
    Inactive

Her name was the title of the post, and I don't post numbers, let me know and I'll pm the number and address. Senior members only!
  28. Heat Seeker

29. Junoh
    Inactive

The Sexy Teacher

You might have seen her ad. She adverts herself as the sexy blonde teacher you might have remembered from high school. She has fake boobs, very tight to the touch. She allowed DATY because she commented frequently that I was very laid back and not like the nasty men she usually sees. Unfortunately for me I blew my hard-on doing DATY on her because it took like 30 minutes for her to climax.

She looks 35 but I'd give her a 7. Very nice body, she obviously takes care of herself.
  30. Junoh
    Inactive

The Sexy Teacher

You might have seen her ad. She adverts herself as the sexy blonde teacher you might have remembered from high school. She has fake boobs, very tight to the touch. She allowed DATY because she commented frequently that I was very laid back and not like the nasty men she usually sees. Unfortunately for me I blew my hard-on doing DATY on her because it took like 30 minutes for her to climax.

She looks 35 but I'd give her a 7. Very nice body, she obviously takes care of herself.

You must log in to post.