[sticky]

Ciudad Juarez

(4426 posts) (267 voices)
  1. Xfactors
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Wanabe Monger
    I went to the market area off the plaza by the church at the end of Juarez avenue. I found some young 18-28yr old girls hanging out at the entrance to a casa de huespedes hotel. I chose a nice looking one. The room was like $3 for half an hour. The girl cost me $10. Not the best service but the price was right so I tried 2 more and had a ball. Can't wait to go back.
    Kind of interesting.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  2. Bbond
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Xfactors
    Uhmmm, so if I walk across the Stanton St. bridge, where would be some of the closest Walmarts?
    Only WalMart I know of in Juarez is at AV. EJÉRCITO NACIONAL NO. 7445 COL. PARTIDO IGLESIAS, PRADERA DORADA 1 Y 2 #38618 CIUDAD JUAREZ, CHIHUAHUA. Not exactly close to the Stanton bridge. It is close to the corner of Ejercito Nacional and Hwy 45.
  3. Xfactors
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Bbond
    Only WalMart I know of in Juarez is at AV. EJÉRCITO NACIONAL NO. 7445 COL. PARTIDO IGLESIAS, PRADERA DORADA 1 Y 2 #38618 CIUDAD JUAREZ, CHIHUAHUA. Not exactly close to the Stanton bridge. It is close to the corner of Ejercito Nacional and Hwy 45.
    Okay, so the closest Walmart is the one over by the Amadeus strip club. It's on the other side of the street, from this Amadeus strip club. For mongers wanting to get that $5 Juarez map, this Walmart should have it.

Below is a map and photos of Amadeus strip club. Walmart is across the street.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7020282...8&z=16&l=0&m=h
  4. Xfactors
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Scoup
    Have to say that Juarez is still great to have a great time. Been heading into J-town mostly with My friend and to have some great time all night.

Seen Melissa and Janet at the Rio De Janeiro and other girls around the area. I also saw Minnie outside the club but didn't do anything. She looks great out in the open.

Oh, at the Rio you can get a room for $8 for the whole night.
    Anybody here know what Scoup is talking about? The "Rio De Janeiro"? Is he talking about the Del Rio hotel on Ave. Juarez? Below is map, and photo of Del Rio hotel on Ave. Juarez. Wherever he's talking about, it sounds like there are some freelancers hanging around there. It might be interesting checking that area out. I don't know what area he's talking about though.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7432115...5&z=17&l=0&m=h
    Attached Images
      » Attached Images
    • Lutan12
      Inactive

Walmart

Okay, so the closest Walmart is the one over by the Amadeus strip club. It's on the other side of the street, from this Amadeus strip club. For mongers wanting to get that $5 Juarez map, this Walmart should have it.
      The closest walmart to the PDN bridge is the one located where the old bullfighting ring was. It's right next to Rio grande mall on paseo truinfo de la republica. There's also a starbux on the parkinglot and a barrigas.
    • Cienega32
      Inactive

Originally Posted by X Factors
      Anybody here know what Scope is talking about? The "Rio De Janeiro"? Is he talking about the Del Rio hotel on Ave. Juarez? Below is map, and photo of Del Rio hotel on Ave. Juarez. Wherever he's talking about, it sounds like there are some freelancers hanging around there. It might be interesting checking that area out. I don't know what area he's talking about though.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7432115...5&z=17&l=0&m=h
      No, not the Hotel Del Rio. This Rio de Janeiro is (I'm 90% certain) just south of Martinez across from the gym on Mariscal. Tiny little doorway type joint with a small "HOTEL" sign hanging over the sidewalk. There used to be a few girls always hawking from the front.

Scoup's tale is from a couple of years ago, IIRC, and he's mentioned that he hadn't been there for awhile (USA Forum). Ano Nuevo is the club he's referring to and I don't think that's been open for some time.

You really can't go by too many of the old El Centro reports anymore. As you know, most of it is gone. The Rio might be gone by this point for all I know. It looked pretty dead last year.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7415235...7&z=20&l=0&m=h

EDIT: I found an old (OCT '05) pic of where I'm talking about with what I believe is the Rio - note the HOTEL sign. Also note the old Eduardo's (orange building) in the background.
      Attached Images
        » Attached Images
      • Cienega32
        Inactive

On a side note, if any guys here are having difficulty posting wikimapia links that will work, this is how I do it. I copy the URL address, and paste it in my post. I then submit the post, and the link comes out looking like the link above, which won't work. I then go back and edit my post. I erase the URL address, by hitting the backspace key, and then I simply repaste the URL link again. I then resubmit my edited post. For some reason the link comes out to where it's now working. I don't know why it comes out to where it's now working, but it does. Anyway, this is how I do it, in case any guys here were wondering.
        The quick way around it is to type out the tags for the url markup and then copy & paste the link between them:

[ url ] [/url ]

[ url ] paste your link here [/url ]

Don't use spaces on either side of "url" inside the brackets. I did that to show the example.
      • Xfactors
        Inactive

Originally Posted by Old Rebel II
        Jaurez MAP
        I have bought good Juarez maps at the Walmart in Juarez. Forgot the exact cost about $5. 00 For a good city map.
        Originally Posted by Lutan12
        The closest walmart to the PDN bridge is the one located where the old bullfighting ring was. It's right next to Rio grande mall on paseo truinfo de la republica. There's also a starbux on the parkinglot and a barrigas.
        Okay, thanks to Lutan12, and Cienega32 for the assistance on this stuff.

Okay guys, basically on the SE corner of Ave. Paseo Truinfo De La Republica, and Ave. Lopez Mateos, is this Rio Grande Mall. Now just east of this Rio Grande Mall, is the Walmart Supercenter, where you can get this $5 Juarez map. The Rio Grande Mall, and this Walmart Supercenter are not that far from Genesis massage parlor. You could walk from Genesis MP, to this Walmart, if you wanted to. Below is map, and photo of this Walmart Supercenter, which is just east of the Rio Grande Mall, and Genesis MP.

Map for Walmart Supercenter

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7352117...8&z=15&l=0&m=h

Map for Genesis massage parlor

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7347806...7&z=15&l=0&m=h
        Attached Images
          » Attached Images
        • Xfactors
          Inactive

Originally Posted by Dougie
          I got to put in a plug for El Toro Bronco restaurant on the NW corner of Ave. Antonio Sucre, and Ave. De Las Americas. El Herradero Is great, El Toro Bronco Is even better.

Also, don't miss Mariscos D'Mazatlan Seafood, restaurant on the NW corner of Ave. Juan G. Artigas, and Ave. De Las Americas. There is no better deal in town.
          Map for El Toro Bronco restaurant.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7467812...6&z=17&l=0&m=h

Map for Mariscos D'Mazatlan Seafood restaurant.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7499014...8&z=17&l=0&m=h
            » Attached Images
          • Bbond
            Inactive

Must be relatively new, was not there last time I visited, but that has been a while.
            Looking at he wal-mart.com.mx site, there are several wal-marts now. Below are 3 I did not know existed.

BLVD. ZARAGOZA NO. 6008, COL. PARQUE INDUTRIAL ZARAGOZA, NUEVO HIPODROMO

PASEO DEL TRIUNFO DE LA REPUBLICA NO. 4630, COLONIA BUROCRATA 2DA SECCION, ALAMOS DE SAN LORENZO

AV. DE LAS TORRES NO. 1571 COL. PARQUE IND. ANTONIO J. BERMUDEZ, PARQUE INDUSTRIAL ANTONIO J BERMUDEZ
          • Lutan12
            Inactive

Great seafood place by genesis

Great seafood joint around the corner from Genesis. It's on avendia de la raza and americas. Really fresh seafood and great plates. I always check it out and end up p[aying around 150 pesos for a great meal, I like it much better than any other seafood joint in Juarez.
          • My_Freedom
            Inactive

Hotel Rio de Janerio

Cienega32 is quite accurate about the location of the Hotel Rio de Janerio. Easy to find, about a block west of Av. Juarez, to the left of Eduardos. I passed by there the other day. Has freelancers working, but certainly NOT the quality of Amadeus, etc. Perhaps on occasion, you could find a "doable" one. Kind of like the old saying,"You get what you pay for."

Walk down the street that Eduardos is on, past the gym, another half block and you will find a callejon (alley) , to the left, and there are gals working out of the 4-10. Nothing spectacular, but quality is higher there than the Rio de Janerio. I had good look with a piernuda (great legs) there about 10 months ago. Need to watch for cops in this area, so keep your bigger bills hidden and I always carry pesos.

I don't know if the Casa Colorado or Panama is still open. Would tend to doubt it.
          • Xfactors
            Inactive

Originally Posted by My Freedom
            Cienega32 is quite accurate about the location of the Hotel Rio de Janeiro. Easy to find, about a block west of Av. Juarez, to the left of Eduardos. I passed by there the other day. Has freelancers working, but certainly NOT the quality of Amadeus, etc. Perhaps on occasion, you could find a "doable" one. Kind of like the old saying,"You get what you pay for."

Walk down the street that Eduardos is on, past the gym, another half block and you will find a callejon (alley) , to the left, and there are gals working out of the 4-10 Bar. Nothing spectacular, but quality is higher there than the Rio de Janeiro. I had good look with a piernuda (great legs) there about 10 months ago. Need to watch for cops in this area, so keep your bigger bills hidden and I always carry pesos.
            Okay, guys, this is a rough area of Juarez, so hide your big money from crooked cops. Might be best to monger only during daytime in this area. Night time might be too dangerous.

Map for Hotel Rio de Janeiro.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7415851...1&z=18&l=0&m=h

Map for 4-10 Bar.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7421554...1&z=18&l=0&m=h
              » Attached Images
            • Xfactors
              Inactive

Great seafood joint around the corner from Genesis. It's on avendia de la raza and americas. Really fresh seafood and great plates. I always check it out and end up paying around 150 pesos for a great meal, I like it much better than any other seafood joint in Juarez.
              Okay, I'm assuming that Lutan12 is talking about Losbichis Sea Food restaurant, located on the SE corner of Ave. De La Raza, and Ave. De Las Americas. Kind of a funky name for a restaurant. It's pretty close to Genesis massage parlor.

Map for Losbichis Sea Food restaurant.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7334985...1&z=19&l=0&m=h
              Attached Images
                » Attached Images
              • Clydesdale
                Inactive

4-10 used to have rooms upstairs. I don't know if that's still the case. I didn't like that area even before things got bad.
              • Xfactors
                Inactive

Originally Posted by Meat Loaf
                Your absolutely correct "My Freedom" about the police robbing Gringos. If you refuse to pay, then they just take you to jail for about 12 hours and its inconvience. This is the case all throughout Mexico. The police make it financially expensive to monger in Cd. Juarez.
                I agree with this comment. I've been robbed twice in Juarez, by the sleazy Juarez cops.
              • Xfactors
                Inactive

Originally Posted by Bufford TJ
                Cabaret is a strip club and an after hours club. There was about 9 girls dancing, all available for play with the same pricing as Club 69. Cabaret stays open after all the other clubs close and most of the girls from the other clubs end up here. You might get a better deal here from girls from Club 69 as there will be no bar fine.
                Here's a little more info about the Cabarette Strip Club.
              • Bbond
                Inactive

Originally Posted by Clydesdale
                4-10 used to have rooms upstairs. I don't know if that's still the case. I didn't like that area even before things got bad.
                It was not really the 4-10 that had girls, especially late at night, but rather the place right next door. Sure some of the girls would go into the 4-10, but most just sat inside the place next door, which had rooms both downstairs and up.
              • Cienega32
                Inactive

Originally Posted by Clydesdale
                I agree with that. Many years ago, I stopped in there a couple of times on the way over to Casa and didn't really care for the feel of the streets. The "Shit Ditch" side always had a few of the unsavories on the curb trolling as well. At any rate, I think I did a room once and quickly decided it made me a bit too nervous for pleasure.

EDIT: That's right! What bbond said. The 4-10 was just the watering hole. Didn't they raze the joint next door to it?
              • Cienega32
                Inactive

Cienega32 is quite accurate about the location of the Hotel Rio de Janerio. Easy to find, about a block west of Av. Juarez, to the left of Eduardos. I passed by there the other day.
                Thanks for the confirm. I can never fully remember if that's the Rio or the Mariscal. The Mariscal was across from Dia why Noche in that area immediately south of the Plaza that 's been completely leveled for a few years.
              • Xfactors
                Inactive

Originally Posted by Unclepacci
                On our way we stopped by the ManPort Bar for a drink. $2 beer (20-24P) very clean and lite inside. No one else was there at 1800 but the bartender.(shes cute). But I liked the place, it was part of the "Hotel ManPort" Altamirano #103 C. P.32000 Zona Centro. The bartender said you can get anything you want here, ANYTHING! The rooms are $25 USD a night and looked ok to me. I am thinking of staying there one night to see what comes in bar, and you can bring any girl into the room.
                Uhmmm, if any guys stay here, you might want to check out the bar at this hotel.

Map for Manport Bar and Hotel.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7399702...7&z=18&l=0&m=h
                  » Attached Images
                • Xfactors
                  Inactive

Downtown, on occasion, the Don Felix can have some decent providers. Also, the Bombin (below the hotel) , and occasionally I have seen some in the Faro. All within a block of each other. A good looker, Areceli, can be sometimes seen in this area. I was recently told that a bar in the alley, in back of the Bombin, called the "Moderno," at times is fair.

The two providers I mentioned in my previous report USED to work out of the D. Felix. Both still attractive, but now have "regular" jobs.

My Freedom
                  Okay, so the El Faro Bar, can have some freelancers. It's next door to the Bombin Bar, which can also have some freelancers.

Map for El Faro Bar.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7440418...8&z=18&l=0&m=h
                    » Attached Images
                  • Xfactors
                    Inactive

Originally Posted by Papushko
                    I know almost nobody likes VENUS MP, but do yourself a favor, go and look for Karla. VENUS is on the Abraham Lincoln Ave, very close to the Santa Fe bridge. The MP is next to the Montana Restaurant, they serve EXCELLENT cuts there. Lok for Karla, then enjoy a tasty rib eye or "arrachera" and a cold one afterwards!

This MP is 400 pesos, take everyones advice and get PESOS, do not pay with dollars, every MP take dollars at the 10 pesos / dll rate, when it is actually 12. 5 pesos / dll (they rob you 25% of your money if you pay in dollars!) get pesos, pay in pesos, and use the extra 25% as a 100-peso tip for her! The same goes for the "30$" MP, they are actually 300 pesos, but since everyone here pays in dollars.
                    Montana Restaurant for a nice steak. IMO, to hell with Venus MP. Go to $30 El Encanto, or $30 Sirenas, and then enjoy your steak at Montana Restaurant. The money you save, will almost pay for your steak.

Map for Montana Restaurant next to $40 Venus massage parlor, and close to Sirenas MP, and El Encanto MP.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7467812...5&z=16&l=0&m=h
                    Attached Images
                      » Attached Images
                    • Xfactors
                      Inactive

Originally Posted by Coyote79
                      Mariscos D'Mazatlan Seafood on Americas Avenue is closed down. The whole small strip mall that it's in looks deserted.

Porta Bella and the Steak and Lobster restaurant next to it are still open.
                      Whoops, I didn't realize this. Mariscos D'Mazatlan Seafood restaurant has closed down. I don't know if Porta Bella restaurant, and the Villa Del Mar Steak and Lobster restaurant place are any good.
                    • Xfactors
                      Inactive

By the intersection of Francisco Villa and 16th of september, left hand side of Fr. Villa, just past the 16th of september, the always trusty Villa Del Mar Restaurant is available.
                      Okay, we have 2 locations.

One location for Villa Del Mar Sea Food Restaurant is on SE corner of Francisco Villa, and 16th de Septiembre.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7385833...4&z=17&l=0&m=h

Another location is on SW corner of Ave. De Las Americas, and Ave. Jose De San Martin.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.748761&...2&z=17&l=0&m=h
                        » Attached Images
                      • Heynowwassup
                        Inactive

Okay, we have 2 locations.

Another location is on SW corner of Ave. De Las Americas, and Ave. Jose De San Martin.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.748761&...2&z=17&l=0&m=h
                        I know this aint the food forum, but I can vouch for Villa del Mar on Av. De las Americas. When I go monger and take my car, I go to V de M afterwards and live large. They do amazing things w / shrimp. Had the Camarrones con queso, which is a plate of large shrimp (these fuckers were big, like 2. 5" diameter cooked) in a light cheese sauce and some diced chiles (poblano, I think) , they load you up with soup, a small salad, bread, chips and salsa, with a Tecate, and also had tres leches cake, all for $12! And the waitstaff is amazing, they know what service is all about. And no Montezuma's Revenge afterward. Too bad they got to deal with the shitstorm in J-Town right now. Prolly pay a hefty cuota unfortunately.
                      • My_Freedom
                        Inactive

Downtown

Good posts, guys. Certainly Hotel Rio de Janerio and Club 4-10 are accessible. I passed by the Janerio today, they had providers working. So did Hotel Condessa. Key here is to leave the area when it gets dark, or the boogeymen may come after you. Hide your bigger money bills as well.

About three years ago, the 4-10 had a beauty, who had worked there for many years. Claudia, lovely face, great rack, but she is no longer there. Neither is her friend, Arlett, also quite attractive. Claudia could have easily worked at Amadeus.

I remember the Hotel Mariscal, south of the plaza. Lady that ran it, Lupe, knew how to keep place clean, etc, but she had no tact with customers. Americans often stayed there for weeks or months.

Today, the Bombin had freelancers, and I counted about five or six working out of the Don Felix. Fridays are usually good days there.
                      • Xfactors
                        Inactive

Originally Posted by Constellation
                        Help out there guys. Someone posted a while back a web site of Juarez escort sevice. Please post if you can.

Thanks
                        Here's another. http://www.modelosyescorts.com/
                      • Xfactors
                        Inactive

Originally Posted by Stout Verga
                        If you don't mind dropping a couple of C-notes or so then your money is best spent at places like Amadeus, Jokers, and sometimes Penthouse strip club. Or if you don't want to drop c-notes all over town I would suggest hitting up Ole's on Saturday night, it gets super packed and there are heaps and heaps of young drunk chica's there stumlbing about, most of them go there with a friend or 5.
                        Okay, I'm guessing this Penthouse strip club is no longer in business. It use to be across the street from the Walmart, that is just east of the Rio Grande Mall. Am I correct, that it's no longer in business?

Also, anybody here know anything about Ole's? I'm guessing it's by the Pronaf Zone, or the Plaza de las Americas Shopping center. Below is a possible location of Ole's.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.739774&...14&l=0&m=b&v=8
                      • Mugroso
                        Inactive

http://callofjuarez.ubi.com/the-cartel/en-GB/

First there was a western style shooter game, Call of Juarez. Then there was the sequel Call of Juarez 2. Now there is this game.

A few years ago Ghost Recon: Advanced War fighter came out. The people that produced it came down and shot video of the area for use in the video game. The final product was so-so accurate. The point of entry scenario was the closest to the real thing but the rest was mostly local setting for background.

I am curious how this game will turn out.

You must log in to post.