[sticky]

Ciudad Juarez

(4425 posts) (266 voices)
  1. Den372
    Inactive

    Looking for these 3 bars

    Hi,

    I am trying to track down the location of these 3 bars

    Ole Juarez

    EL RODEO

    Atoron

    Has anyone been to these bars and additionally have any stories. Your input is appreciated
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  2. Billy_Monger
    Inactive

    El Herradero/El Encanto

    I left El Paso in March 2008. While I don't remember that selection process for steaks at El Herradero I do remember them being very good. However El Encanto's massage tables did convince me that I could fuck on a surf board if I ever had to.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  3. Clydesdale
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Den372
    Hi,

    ... I met a guide and he spoke of the following bars as being excellent for action unfortunately I had to leave the next day and was unable to explore. Has anyone out there had any experience with the list of bars below? ...

    Marcados,

    Carnicerna,

    Last rounl,

    Mans port

    La raeda,

    Papillion,

    Saphanie,

    Las fuentes,

    Estatus 18 yrs only

    Ole Juarez

    EL RODEO

    Atoron
    It's been a while since I've been to any of those. Papillon is on Vicente Guerrero, a little further east from where Eduardo's was. Last time I was there there were a couple good looking bar girls and a few scary ones. It's been a while, but there was an El Rodeo on Blvd Oscar Flores a bit south of Borunda. It was a dance club with live music, jumping on Friday and Saturday, but dead during the week. If you're referring to Manport, there's a hotel Manport on 16 Septiembre and Altamirano. I'm not sure if they have a bar, but there's one a couple blocks north on Altamirano where you can meet some girls; caution - dark area. Las Fuentes may be the bar in the Hotel Las Fuentes on on Triunfo de la Republica about half way between Lopez Mateos and the San Lorenzo curve - don't know. I know I've spent some quality time in the Last Round, but the location escapes me at the moment. I hope I haven't left you with the impression that I spend much time drinking in Juarez.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  4. Coyote79
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Heynowwassup
    Surprise for me was when she threw a condom on her hand, some oil, and massaged by back door. I'm no homo, but this felt pretty good, combination HJ, BJ and prostate action. Then some sexy time, mish, doggy, cowgirl, bounced around the room in different positions, then she just finished me off with a HJ. I about shot a hole in the wall. $26+$20 tip.
    that's what J-town is suppose to be about!!!
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  5. HoleRanger
    Inactive

    Must visit suggestions?

    Gents, I'am in El Paso doing some work and want to venture over to Ciudad Juarez. This will be my first time there so could some of you seasoned visitors chime in (do's and don't's). I've been checking posts for addresses for most of the MP's but the results are sketchy.

    MP's to visit, hours, addresses if you have them?

    Point of entry. Stanton St. Bridge. Looks like you can walk across?

    Any general outline for a first time visitor there. Where can the PM magazine be purchased?

    Thanks
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  6. Joe_Vato
    Inactive

    In J-town

    I have been traveling and wanted to file this report. Once you walk over the downtown bridge to Juarez you will see the Kentucky Club. I noticed that at times an independent chica or two will drop by looking for some action. If you ask for Johnny the bartender he can call up one of the casas de cita for you and they will provide free transportation for you from the bar and return.

    I noticed that Cleopatra's has some nice looking talent. I guess I was lucky. I did not session because when I turned around I saw several Santisima Muerte shrines. This place is well connected with the drug trade. I was speaking to a truck driver at the Kentucky Club and he mentioned to me that the only thing he worries about is a hit at one of the massage parlors. This could be a possibility if they miss a payment to la linea or drug cartel. Otherwise, I did not have any problems in Juarez. Just try to make it back across the border before dark. If you need a hotel I can recommend the Fiesta Inn. Fifty dollars gets you a really nice room. Plus side is that the place is used by the Federales as a place to stay so you could say that the security is tight. I was the only tourist staying in the hotel. Hope this helps some of you fellow mongers.

    Joe Vato
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  7. Coyote79
    Inactive

    warning to mongers

    IMHO keep ur mouth shut about the hobby!!

    look at this shit. . .
    http://www.demiandashton.org/
    I found this in a GQ ad titled "Real Men Don't Pay For Sex"

    prudes try to demonize the hobby
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  8. Xfactors
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Coyote79
    I found this in a GQ ad titled "Real Men Don't Pay For Sex"
    What a crock of shit. Money is ALWAYS a factor in a relationship, whether it's for dating, marriage, or prostitution. Try getting a date, with a hot babe, if you're broke, and unemployed. Money talks.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  9. Kimbrough
    Inactive

    Masajes Sirenas & Masajes El Encanto

    HoleRanger,

    Since you're new to Ciudad Juarez I would tell you to check out Masajes Sirenas and Masajes El Encanto for convenience. Masajes Sirenas has a website with a map. Again for convenience once you cross over to Juarez grab a taxi cab and ask to drop you off at Villa Manport Motel. If you get dropped off at a Massage Parlor then the cabbie gets a cut of the action and the Massage Parlor will charge you about $20 more. It is only about 2miles maybe less from the Stanton St. Bridge. I don't know if you can cross walking
    from the Stanton St. Bridge. Maybe someone else can answer that question

    Directly in front of the Villa Manport Motel you will find Masages Sirena. Also, there is Masajes El Encanto it is located about a block away from Villa Manport Motel. Most Massage Parlor open at noon but as I'm sure you know they can open a little later. I believe most close at 10:00pm so you should get there by 9:00pm to get your full hour.

    I personally only go to the Massage Parlor so I can't tell you about bars and clubs but from reading other monger's reports the bar scene is not for me.

    The massage parlors cost between $30-40 dollars a hour. To save a little money use peso instead of dollars.

    Check out the links below and print out the photos.

    HoleRanger, you mongered in Medellin right? Well, from looking at all the photos of Columbian chicas you are in for a drop in quality in the looks department from here in Juarez. But fun can be had!!!! Again check out the links for help and info.

    Massage Sirena and Masajes El Encanto
    http://sirena-massage.com/Girls.htm
    Map: http://sirena-massage.com/images/MapFinal.jpg

    http://www.luxxor-massage.com/
    Attached Images
      » Attached Images
      Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
    • Kimbrough
      Inactive

      I forgot to mention that I marked a red x by the door to the Masajes El Encanto in the photo.
      Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
    • My_Freedom
      Inactive

      Paying for Pleasure

      X-Factors is absolutely right. There is NO sex that is free. The old saying, "No Money, No Honey," is absolutely true. And the most expensive sex is marital sex..just ask any divorce lawyer.
      Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
    • Coyote79
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by Kimbrough
      HoleRanger,

      Since you're new to Ciudad Juarez I would tell you to check out Masajes Sirenas and Masajes El Encanto for convenience. Masajes Sirenas has a website with a map. Again for convenience once you cross over to Juarez grab a taxi cab and ask to drop you off at Villa Manport Motel. If you get dropped off at a Massage Parlor then the cabbie gets a cut of the action and the Massage Parlor will charge you about $20 more. It is only about 2miles maybe less from the Stanton St. Bridge. I don't know if you can cross walking
      from the Stanton St. Bridge. Maybe someone else can answer that question

      Directly in front of the Villa Manport Motel you will find Masages Sirena. Also, there is Masajes El Encanto it is located about a block away from Villa Manport Motel. Most Massage Parlor open at noon but as I'm sure you know they can open a little later. I believe most close at 10:00pm so you should get there by 9:00pm to get your full hour.

      I personally only go to the Massage Parlor so I can't tell you about bars and clubs but from reading other monger's reports the bar scene is not for me.

      The massage parlors cost between $30-40 dollars a hour. To save a little money use peso instead of dollars.

      Check out the links below and print out the photos.

      HoleRanger, you mongered in Medellin right? Well, from looking at all the photos of Columbian chicas you are in for a drop in quality in the looks department from here in Juarez. But fun can be had!!!! Again check out the links for help and info.

      Massage Sirena and Masajes El Encanto
      http://sirena-massage.com/Girls.htm
      Map: http://sirena-massage.com/images/MapFinal.jpg

      http://www.luxxor-massage.com/
      that's great info for new mongers Kim!
      sorry to be negative, but the three MPs u recommended I dislike, especially Sirenas. Longtime mongers know what I'm refering to.
      Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
    • Xfactors
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by Kimbrough
      It is only about 2miles maybe less from the Stanton St. Bridge. I don't know if you can cross walking
      from the Stanton St. Bridge. Maybe someone else can answer that question
      Yes you can. You can walk from El Paso to Juarez, on the Stanton St. bridge, but you can NOT walk from Juarez to El Paso on the Stanton St. bridge. You can use the El Paso St. bridge, from Ave. Juarez, to walk from Juarez to El Paso. You can also use the El Paso St. bridge to walk from El Paso, to Juarez.
      Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
    • Xfactors
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by HoleRanger
      Gents, I'am in El Paso doing some work and want to venture over to Ciudad Juarez. This will be my first time there so could some of you seasoned visitors chime in (do's and don't's). I've been checking posts for addresses for most of the MP's but the results are sketchy.

      MP's to visit, hours, addresses if you have them?

      Point of entry. Stanton St. Bridge. Looks like you can walk across?

      Any general outline for a first time visitor there. Where can the PM magazine be purchased?

      Thanks
      Just look for guys selling this PM magazine on the street. For locations of all the relevant MP's, do a search of my post. I've posted maps of all the relevant MP's. Hide your money. Cops may frisk you, and if they do, they may steal your money. Use a hidden money belt, if possible. Do NOT take a cab to a MP. Price will double, as the cabbie gets his kickback. And don't go to Pink Ladies. That place sucks.

      El Encanto ask for $40, but they will go for $30. Venus and Sirenas are $40. Luxxor is $40. Felinas and Siluetas are $30, and they are a block away from each other. Abril, at Siluetas, is pretty good. Genesis is $30. Loryed is $30. Forget going to Marylin's. It's $30, but babes are too fat. I don't like Romas, $30, or Marisol, $30. I don't know if Cleopatra is $30, or $40. I've posted maps of all these places, in this forum.
      Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
    • Kimbrough
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by Coyote79
      that's great info for new mongers Kim!

      sorry to be negative, but the three MPs u recommended I dislike, especially Sirenas. Longtime mongers know what I'm refering to.
      Coyote79,

      I know what you mean. My favorite place is Marylins. Sure the girls may not be the best but I get great great service most everytime. I don't have to worry about upsale or having my wallet lifted while showering in other words this place feels safe to me and that's worth a lot.

      Sergio is a good MP owner and I like to throw my business his way. Infact, on any given day you may find a sweetheart in any of the MP in Juarez.
      Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
    • Xfactors
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by Kimbrough
      Coyote79,
      I know what you mean. My favorite place is Marylins. Sure the girls may not be the best but I get great great service most everytime. I don't have to worry about upsale or having my wallet lifted while showering in other words this place feels safe to me and that's worth a lot.

      Sergio is a good MP owner and I like to throw my business his way. Infact, on any given day you may find a sweetheart in any of the MP in Juarez.
      Kimbrough, if Sergio gets any skinny babes working at Marylins, please post. I would like to do business with him, but both times I've been to Marylins, nothing but fat babes.

      HoleRanger, Coyote79 feels that Sirenas is managed by thugs. He got poor service there once, and complained, and thugs got nasty with him. I did go to Sirenas once, and they had two hot looking babes working there, but I didn't partake, because they wanted $40. I ONLY do business with the $30 MP's, myself.
      Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
    • HoleRanger
      Inactive

      Tips and advice

      Gents thanks for all the input. I will venture to Ciudad Juarez soon after I adjust to this freaking heat here in El Paso. Never been to Mexico before so I have to give it a try. I kinda expect a drop off in quality but you never know, a gem is always waiting to be discovered (or is it uncovered).

      Enjoy!
      Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
    • Heynowwassup
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by Xfactors
      What a crock of shit. Money is ALWAYS a factor in a relationship, whether it's for dating, marriage, or prostitution. Try getting a date, with a hot babe, if you're broke, and unemployed. Money talks.
      Remember the old adage: you don't pay her for sex; you pay her to leave.
      Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
    • Xfactors
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by Heynowwassup
      Remember the old adage: you don't pay her for sex; you pay her to leave.
      I've heard that old adage for years, but it doesn't apply to me. I pay girls for sex. I never pay them to leave. I usually wish they would stay a little longer, but they always want more money for that.
      Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
    • Papushko
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by HoleRanger
      Gents thanks for all the input. I will venture to Ciudad Juarez soon after I adjust to this freaking heat here in El Paso. Never been to Mexico before so I have to give it a try. I kinda expect a drop off in quality but you never know, a gem is always waiting to be discovered (or is it uncovered).

      Enjoy!
      I know almost nobody likes VENUS MP, but do yourself a favor, go and look for Karla. VENUS is on the Abraham Lincoln Ave., very close to the Santa Fe bridge. The MP is next to the Montana Restaurant, they serve EXCELLENT cuts there. Lok for Karla, then enjoy a tasty rib eye or "arrachera" and a cold one afterwards!

      This MP is 400 pesos, take everyones advice and get PESOS, do not pay with dollars, every MP take dollars at the 10 pesos/dll rate, when it is actually 12.5 pesos/dll (they rob you 25% of your money if you pay in dollars!) get pesos, pay in pesos, and use the extra 25% as a 100-peso tip for her! The same goes for the "30$" MP, they are actually 300 pesos, but since everyone here pays in dollars...
      Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
    • Pimpollo
      Inactive

      Karla at Venus

      Any more details on karla, how she looks like or how is her service?

      Originally Posted by Papushko
      I know almost nobody likes VENUS MP, but do yourself a favor, go and look for Karla. VENUS is on the Abraham Lincoln Ave., very close to the Santa Fe bridge. The MP is next to the Montana Restaurant, they serve EXCELLENT cuts there. Lok for Karla, then enjoy a tasty rib eye or "arrachera" and a cold one afterwards!

      This MP is 400 pesos, take everyones advice and get PESOS, do not pay with dollars, every MP take dollars at the 10 pesos/dll rate, when it is actually 12. 5 pesos/dll (they rob you 25% of your money if you pay in dollars!) get pesos, pay in pesos, and use the extra 25% as a 100-peso tip for her! The same goes for the "30$" MP, they are actually 300 pesos, but since everyone here pays in dollars.
      Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
    • Coyote79
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by Papushko
      I know almost nobody likes VENUS MP, but do yourself a favor, go and look for Karla. VENUS is on the Abraham Lincoln Ave., very close to the Santa Fe bridge.
      Let's hear more about Karla!!

      I always pass by Venus. All the girls there seem to have a stick up their ass.
      Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
    • Papushko
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by Pimpollo
      Any more details on karla, how she looks like or how is her service?

      Karla has a really cute face, great rack, great ass, no belly, baby damage or stretchmarks. Great service, no rush, overall great experience. And as a small plus, after I got out of the shower, there was an ice-cold bottle of water waiting for me!

      If you do go and look for her, let us know how it all went!
      Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
    • Papushko
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by Coyote79
      Let's hear more about Karla!!

      I always pass by Venus. All the girls there seem to have a stick up their ass.
      She's really cute, great body, not skinny, not chubby, but nice! (I have zero tolerance to chubby girls). She's about 22 Y/O, and aims to please
      Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
    • My_Freedom
      Inactive

      Tips and Advice

      Hole Ranger, you mention that you've never been to Mexico before. Be sure you have a passport, or passport card, so you can easily return to the U.S.

      You also correctly mention the freaking heat. Let me tell you..the heat is just beginning. This freaking heat will not end until late September. Even October has very warm afternoons..weather doesn't start cooling off in El Paso/Juarez until about November 1. I am not kidding..Phoenix is about the only place much hotter. Once the summer rains start, it will not only be hot, it will also be humid. When you hear people talk about what a great climate El Paso has, with its heat and wind, I really have doubts about them.

      Some local mongers stop hunting for prey in the summer..and some of the girls tell me they cut way back on working until September or so, for the same reason.
      Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
    • Palamides
      Inactive

      What do you say to border guards

      If I happen to go over twice in the same week I find it difficult to come up with something to tell the border guards when crossing back intot he USA.

      What do you guys tell them? Going to the mercado or going to see a friend just rings hollow to me. Just wondering what can be said so as not to arrouse suspicion and have a smooth crossing.

      Thanks
      Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
    • EnormusDick
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by Palamides
      If I happen to go over twice in the same week I find it difficult to come up with something to tell the border guards when crossing back intot he USA.

      What do you guys tell them? Going to the mercado or going to see a friend just rings hollow to me. Just wondering what can be said so as not to arrouse suspicion and have a smooth crossing.

      Thanks
      I tell them the truth they usually think it's funny and want to know what she looked like and cost.
      Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
    • Faraii
      Inactive

      If I happen to go over twice in the same week I find it difficult to come up with something to tell the border guards when crossing back intot he USA.

      What do you guys tell them? Going to the mercado or going to see a friend just rings hollow to me. Just wondering what can be said so as not to arrouse suspicion and have a smooth crossing.

      Thanks
      You don't have to explain yourself to the officers. If you're an American citizen just tell them you went to socialize. That's it. They have no right to deny you entry into your own country. I am a foreign national and whenever I cross the border I simply tell them I went to have fun. That's it. The guards don't care what you do in Mexico, all they care about is who crosses the border into the United States and what you're brining with you into the country.

      Keep safe and have fun.

      Faraii
      Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
    • Xfactors
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by Palamides
      If I happen to go over twice in the same week I find it difficult to come up with something to tell the border guards when crossing back intot he USA.

      What do you guys tell them? Going to the mercado or going to see a friend just rings hollow to me. Just wondering what can be said so as not to arrouse suspicion and have a smooth crossing.

      Thanks
      When they ask me what was my purpose for going to Juarez, I just respond with, "Sightseeing." Sometimes I respond with, "Women."
      Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
    • My_Freedom
      Inactive

      What to say to border guards

      I visit the beautiful city of Juarez about twice a week. When asked what my "purpose was" to go to Juarez, I always say "I went to the sports book." That usually does it; sometimes they will ask, "Did you win?" I simply tell them that I either went for a beer, or, I "broke even" regarding any betting.
      Posted 3 years ago | #Reply

    Reply

    You must log in to post.