Originally Posted by Bbond
    US agents in Cuidad Juarez,

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35556681...ashington_post

next step? US troops?
    http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americ....html?hpt=Sbin
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  2. Xfactors
    Inactive

"Guys,after many visits to El Centro.the shit hit the fan for me last week.After a good day in the Markets,eating street food and a nice session at Geishas Message,only 250 pesos FS,went to Arthur's Bar near frontier,bought a young man a couple beers and he picked my pocket after a paid for his second beer."

"I tried out Masaje Marisol. There were a number a girls there. None were really beautiful, but all were pretty and they ranged from super skinny to a little plump.I went back to Masaje Marisol the other day.
    The same girls were there and the skinny one remembered me.
    that marisol place is an alright place too. it's kind of dirty and run down but at least the girls are girls and you can fuck some pretty decent girls for under 30 bucks."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anybody know where Geishas Massage, or Masaje Marisol is located? Sounds like you get a fuck at these places for about $25.
  3. EnormusDick
    Inactive

Geishas Massage

Originally Posted by Xfactors
    "Guys,after many visits to El Centro.the shit hit the fan for me last week.After a good day in the Markets,eating street food and a nice session at Geishas Message,only 250 pesos FS,went to Arthur's Bar near frontier,bought a young man a couple beers and he picked my pocket after a paid for his second beer."

"I tried out Masaje Marisol. There were a number a girls there. None were really beautiful, but all were pretty and they ranged from super skinny to a little plump.I went back to Masaje Marisol the other day.
    The same girls were there and the skinny one remembered me.
    that marisol place is an alright place too. it's kind of dirty and run down but at least the girls are girls and you can fuck some pretty decent girls for under 30 bucks."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anybody know where Geishas Massage, or Masaje Marisol is located? Sounds like you get a fuck as these places for about $25.
    Are the girls there Asian?
  4. Bbond
    Inactive

Originally Posted by EnormusDick
    Although some girls have an Asian look to them I can ASSURE you they are not Asian.
  5. Sonic99
    Inactive

There are four major races in the world. White, black, oriental, and aborigini (sp). The native "indians" which migrated from asia into north america many thousands of years ago give the asian look. As the Spaniards came over they had sex with the locals, thus creating the mixed race you see in Mexico. Some still have the asian features come out.
  6. EnormusDick
    Inactive

Geisha

Originally Posted by Sonic99
    There are four major races in the world. White, black, oriental, and aborigini (sp). The native "indians" which migrated from asia into north america many thousands of years ago give the asian look. As the Spaniards came over they had sex with the locals, thus creating the mixed race you see in Mexico. Some still have the asian features come out.
    Ayone have an address for this place, or landmarks?
  7. Xfactors
    Inactive

Ayone have an address for this place, (Geishas Message) or landmarks?
    I'm going to try to go to both Geishas Massage, and Marisol Massage next week, and if I find them, I'll post a report on the location of these places, and the service I received from them.
  8. Cienega32
    Inactive

I'm going to try to go to both Geishas Massage, and Marisol Massage next week, and if I find them, I'll post a report on the location of these places, and the service I received from them.
    Where did you pull those quotes from? The only thing I can find similar to the pickpocket story at Arthur's is from Big John in March of 2005.

He also posted this: "Ramon Rayon #231 is the address of Geishas"
  9. Mugroso
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Cienega32
    Where did you pull those quotes from? The only thing I can find similar to the pickpocket story at Arthur's is from Big John in March of 2005.

My brain is tingling with a faint memory of this. The best I can put together is that Big John's pick pocket story may have taken place at a bar called Geishas way over there in WaterFill.

Guys, we go to Juarez for the ladies, not to beer for men. If a Mexican wants a beer then he is going to have to buy it for himself.

For the most part, it is best to disregard anyone of the male sex in Mexico.

Mugroso
  10. Xfactors
    Inactive

Where did you pull those quotes from? "
    I'll send you and Mugroso a pm explaining where I got those quotes from.
    I'm going to walk down Juarez Ave, and tell the cabbies I want to go to Geishas Massage. I'm hoping they know where it's at. If they don't, I guess I'll mention this address of Ramon Rayon #231. Hopefully I can find this damn MP.
  11. Toni_Ten
    Inactive

If your talking back in 2005 the only geishas place I saw was close to a park by a steak resturant (and I walked all over juares)

TT
  12. Cienega32
    Inactive

I'll send you and Mugroso a pm explaining where I got those quotes from.
    I'm going to walk down Juarez Ave, and tell the cabbies I want to go to Geishas Massage. I'm hoping they know where it's at. If they don't, I guess I'll mention this address of Ramon Rayon #231. Hopefully I can find this damn MP.
    Gotcha. But the main point of curiousity was more about the time frame of the post, as things in that marketplace area have changed much since that Big John posting (which it sounds very similar to).

Ramon Rayon is 2 blocks past La Paz in the old street market area a block south of 16 de Septembre.

If you walk down Ave Juarez past 16 Septembre to Guerrero you'll see a street to your right just across the street. That should be Velarde and where the old street market started. Take that down past de La Paz and Mina and the next street will be Ramon Rayon.

If you come to a street named Acuna - turn around, you went too far.
  13. Cienega32
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Mugroso
    My brain is tingling with a faint memory of this. The best I can put together is that Big John's pick pocket story may have taken place at a bar called Geishas way over there in WaterFill.

Guys, we go to Juarez for the ladies, not to beer for men. If a Mexican wants a beer then he is going to have to buy it for himself.

For the most part, it is best to disregard anyone of the male sex in Mexico.

Mugroso
    Big John's post:

14. Xfactors
    Inactive

If you come to a street named Acuna - turn around, you went too far.
    Thanks. You just saved me from having to mess with the cabbies to get to Geishas Massage. I'm just going to walk to Geishas Massage from the Santa Fe bridge.
    I'll still mess with the cabbies, when I check out Marisol Massage. When I learn where Marisol Massage is, I may try taking a bus to get there, to avoid having to deal with the cabbies.
  15. Xfactors
    Inactive

Okay, thanks to Cienega32's helpful directions on how to get to Ramon Rayon, I'm posting a map on how to get to Ramon Rayon. After crossing Santa Fe bridge, you just walk south on Ave. Juarez to Ave. Guerrero. You jog to the west a little, and proceed south on Ave. Velarde. Walk about 4 blocks, until you get to Ramon Rayon. Then you look for Ramon Rayon #231, and that should be Geishas Massage.

You can also walk south on Mariscal, all the way to Ramon Rayon, and look at the SW's on Mariscal, as you walk to Geishas Massage. That's a more dangerous route, because crooked policia might rob you walking down this street. Ave. Juarez would involve less risk of this happening.
    Attached Images
      » Attached Images
    • Xfactors
      Inactive

Trip report for Geishas Massage, and Marisol Massage on Tues 3/2/10 noon.

Well I walked across Santa Fe bridge about noon today to look for these 2 MP’s. My trip turned into a “bust.” I couldn’t find either.

First Geishas Massage. I walked down Ave. Juarez, then Ave. Velarde, and I got to Ramon Rayon. It really wasn’t that far of a walk. I looked for Ramon Rayon #231, and couldn’t find it. When you walk east on Ramon Rayon, from Velarde, the numbers go down to only about #330, or something like that. I couldn’t get down to #231. The street ran out, before I could get to that number. If you walk west on Ramon Rayon from Velarde, the numbers just go up. #400, then #500, on up.

I walked back down Ave. Juarez, and asked the cabbies to take me to Geishas Massage, and they said there wasn’t any such place. I asked about Marisol Massage, and they said it was closed, probably due to extortion from the cartels. (They told me 100 bars in Juarez had closed, due to extortion from cartels.) So my trip was a “bust.”

I offered a cabbie $20 to just drive me around to some various massage places. He said okay. He took me to Genesis, Venus, Romas, and Silute(sp). Genesis, Venus, and Romas all had about 5 girls working there. Venus has the best looking, than Genesis, than Romas. Silute only had one girl there, who was about a 5. All these places quoted me $50 to $60 for 1 hour, because I was with a cabbie. I don’t know what the price would be without a cabbie. Maybe $30 to $40, somewhere in that range. The difficult part is trying to figure out how to get to these places without using a cabbie. They are a pretty good distance away from Santa Fe bridge. Too far to walk.

BTW, this cabbie told me that Cleopatra’s Massage on Ave. Juarez, “sucked.” He told me this place was dangerous, and that I could get ripped off, or robbed at this place. I don’t know if this is true, but that’s what he told me. I’ve been in this MP before, about 2 years ago, and I thought the girls in this MP looked awful. Very sleazy looking. They looked gross.

I don’t know what my “next move” will be, so I’ll just have to think about things. I felt fairly safe walking around. I stayed in high traffic areas, and out of the red light district of Mariscal and gym. I wasn’t harassed by any cops. When I walked back across to U.S. side, some Mexican cops on the bridge, were “eyeing” me as I walked past them on the bridge, but they didn’t stop me for the bullshit shakedown. I think they were thinking about it, but they passed. I could sense some dollar signs in their eyes. I had money hidden underneath my pants, in a hidden money belt, and under the insoles, in my shoes.

Anybody have any ideas on how I could get a cabbie to take me to some place close to Venus, or Genesis, drop me off, and then I could walk to these MP’s? I wouldn’t mind checking out these 2 MP’s without the jacked up cabbie rate. I think this info has been posted before in this forum, and I’ll need to review the forum to find this info. If I could get with these girls at Venus, and Genesis for about $30 to $40 per hour, that wouldn’t be a bad rate. I could go for that. The babes at these 2 places looked pretty damn good.

On my next trip to Juarez, which is probably this Thurs, I’m going to walk across the Stanton Street bridge, to see what that’s like. I need to explore around, a little bit. I’ve only been to Juarez about 9 times, and don’t know it too well. I use to always just go to the Mariscal area, the red light district, but I ain’t going there no more. Too many problems with the police in that area. They like to rob mongers in that area. I learned my “lesson” on that. Cost me $150.
    • Sonic99
      Inactive

Trip report for Geishas Massage, and Marisol Massage on Tues 3/2/10 noon.

Well I walked across Santa Fe bridge about noon today to look for these 2 MP’s. My trip turned into a “bust.” I couldn’t find either.

First Geishas Massage. I walked down Ave. Juarez, then Ave. Velarde, and I got to Ramon Rayon. It really wasn’t that far of a walk. I looked for Ramon Rayon #231, and couldn’t find it. When you walk east on Ramon Rayon, from Velarde, the numbers go down to only about #330, or something like that. I couldn’t get down to #231. The street ran out, before I could get to that number. If you walk west on Ramon Rayon from Velarde, the numbers just go up. #400, then #500, on up.

I walked back down Ave. Juarez, and asked the cabbies to take me to Geishas Massage, and they said there wasn’t any such place. I asked about Marisol Massage, and they said it was closed, probably due to extortion from the cartels. (They told me 100 bars in Juarez had closed, due to extortion from cartels.) So my trip was a “bust.”

I offered a cabbie $20 to just drive me around to some various massage places. He said okay. He took me to Genesis, Venus, Romas, and Silute(sp). Genesis, Venus, and Romas all had about 5 girls working there. Venus has the best looking, than Genesis, than Romas. Silute only had one girl there, who was about a 5. All these places quoted me $50 to $60 for 1 hour, because I was with a cabbie. I don’t know what the price would be without a cabbie. Maybe $30 to $40, somewhere in that range. The difficult part is trying to figure out how to get to these places without using a cabbie. They are a pretty good distance away from Santa Fe bridge. Too far to walk.

BTW, this cabbie told me that Cleopatra’s Massage on Ave. Juarez, “sucked.” He told me this place was dangerous, and that I could get ripped off, or robbed at this place. I don’t know if this is true, but that’s what he told me. I’ve been in this MP before, about 2 years ago, and I thought the girls in this MP looked awful. Very sleazy looking. They looked gross.

I don’t know what my “next move” will be, so I’ll just have to think about things. I felt fairly safe walking around. I stayed in high traffic areas, and out of the red light district of Mariscal and gym. I wasn’t harassed by any cops. When I walked back across to U.S. side, some Mexican cops on the bridge, were “eyeing” me as I walked past them on the bridge, but they didn’t stop me for the bullshit shakedown. I think they were thinking about it, but they passed. I could sense some dollar signs in their eyes. I had money hidden underneath my pants, in a hidden money belt, and under the insoles, in my shoes.

Anybody have any ideas on how I could get a cabbie to take me to some place close to Venus, or Genesis, drop me off, and then I could walk to these MP’s? I wouldn’t mind checking out these 2 MP’s without the jacked up cabbie rate. I think this info has been posted before in this forum, and I’ll need to review the forum to find this info. If I could get with these girls at Venus, and Genesis for about $30 to $40 per hour, that wouldn’t be a bad rate. I could go for that. The babes at these 2 places looked pretty damn good.

On my next trip to Juarez, which is probably this Thurs, I’m going to walk across the Stanton Street bridge, to see what that’s like. I need to explore around, a little bit. I’ve only been to Juarez about 9 times, and don’t know it too well. I use to always just go to the Mariscal area, the red light district, but I ain’t going there no more. Too many problems with the police in that area. They like to rob mongers in that area. I learned my “lesson” on that. Cost me $150.
      I just cross at Santa Fe, meet a cabbie at a prearranged price, go to Luxxor. Usually not disappointed, and have ATF's there. They give me a ride back and go home. No need for what you went through.
    • Cienega32
      Inactive

Thanks for the update and the legwork, XFactors!
    • Xfactors
      Inactive

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Phuckman
      "Whats the best way to get to El Encanto and is it walking distance from the Santa Fe Bridge?
      Thanks!"
      Originally Posted by Clydesdale
      If you're going to walk, take an immediate left when you get off the bridge. Cross FCO Villa (the first street - there's railroad tracks in the middle. Keep walking to Ave Lerdo and make a right. Make a left on Tlaxcala, which is the first or second street. Stay on Tlaxcala until it intersects with Panama and Hermanos Escobar. You should be able to see Sirenas from there and accross Hermanos Escobar another 100 feet up is el Encanto. It's a bout a mile and a half. I walk it in a little over 20 minutes, but I'm a fast walker.
      Uhmmm, so there are 2 MP's within walking distance from the Santa Fe bridge. Sirenas, and El Encanto. Well, I'm going to check out these 2 MP's on my next trip. Any others within walking distance? I don't like Pink Lady, or Cleopatra. Sirenas and El Encanto are even closer if you cross the Stanton St. bridge. If you cross the Stanton St. bridge, it looks like you walk 1 block to Tlaxcala, turn east, and walk down to Panama. These 2 MP's would be close to that general area.
    • Gallo_Ingles
      Inactive

To get near Venus, tell the cabbie to take you to the Cantina San Martin (on the corner of Hermanos Escobar y Avenida Lincoln). It is about a block away from the MP.

To get to Genesis, have him drop you at Los Arcos Restaurant at Avenida de las Americas y 16 de Septiembre. It is about a one block walk from there to the MP. You may want to consult a map (Wikipedia) to finde the exact location of your destination in relation to the drop off places.

Enjoy your trip and please report back.
    • Kimbrough
      Inactive

WikiMapia Ciudad Juarez Genesis

Here's the map.
      http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7347737...17&l=0&m=s&v=9

Masajes Genesis is east of the baseball field. (top of your screen is north)
      Los Arcos is north of the baseball field

Just zoom out to get a better view of where Genesis is in the city.
      Go to Map Types at the top of the screen and select Google map to get the street names.

Also, use the bus system to get back to downtown and save the cab fare!!! Ask one of the girls at the masaje were to catch the bus downtown.
      Enjoy!!!!!!
    • Bbond
      Inactive

Originally Posted by Gallo Ingles
      To get to Genesis, have him drop you at Los Arcos Restaurant at Avenida de las Americas y 16 de Septiembre. It is about a one block walk from there to the MP. You may want to consult a map (Wikipedia) to finde the exact location of your destination in relation to the drop off places.
      A bit more than one block from there.

There is a tire store at F. Montes de Oca and 16 de Septembre, tell cabbie your car is there, it's well withing walking distance to Genesis.
    • Xfactors
      Inactive

Thanks for the assistance, guys. I made another map of Genesis, Venus, Sirenas, and El Encanto.
      Attached Images
        » Attached Images
      • Xfactors
        Inactive

I redid the map of Sirenas and El Encanto. The other map I messed up on. This one is better.
        Attached Images
          » Attached Images
        • Bbond
          Inactive

I redid the map of Sirenas and El Encanto. The other map I messed up on. This one is better.
          That map woks to put one at Sirenas and close to El Encanto. However Tlaxcala is a one way steet leading from those place towards downtown. Which don't matter if walking, but it is a good walk from the bridge.

The first map you posted has them in the correct area also.
        • Xfactors
          Inactive

Okay, I see we have 2 more MP's you can walk to from the Santa Fe bridge, without having to jack with a cabbie. They are Luxxor, and Felinas. The other 2 we discussed are Sirenas, and El Encanto. That makes 4. I'm good at math.
          Attached Images
            » Attached Images
          • Gallo_Ingles
            Inactive

Okay, I see we have 2 more MP's you can walk to from the Santa Fe bridge, without having to jack with a cabbie. They are Luxxor, and Felinas. The other 2 we discussed are Sirenas, and El Encanto. That makes 4. I'm good at math.
            In a previous era I had walked from the bridge to Luxxor, stopping by the Juarez market for a cold beer to break up the trip. Another post game beer at the Viejo Oeste bar and a slow amble on to Genesis for more entertainment. As the comedian Steven Wright used to say, "Everywhere is walking distance, if you've got the time."

Nowadays, I am not so sure that I would want to spend so much time out on the streets of Jtown. Please note the tone of nostalgia in my voice....
          • Toni_Ten
            Inactive

Sorry but have you thought of taking a bus just go to bus stop up from 16 sept grt on the one going to hypermart you can get off on ithink its coasta for luxxor or stay on the bus and keep going to F. Montes de Oca get off across the street from hospital walk right 3 or 4 blooks to Genesis. Cost is 50 cents both ways oh to get back just go back the 3 or 4 blocks and cross the street to the hospital wait for anny bus coming back to el central you can wonder around there till you find the bridge you will likely run in to a lot of door girls up there to but diffrent story TT (I fill the need maybe ACA).
          • Kimbrough
            Inactive

WikiMapia Masajes Cleopatra

Xfactors,
            The closest MP to the Santa Fe Bridge is Masajes Cleopatra. I am not 100% it is still open now, maybe a local Monger can confirm it is still open for business.

Here's the map. Masajes Cleopatra is centered of the screen
            http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7424314...20&l=0&m=s&v=9

Also, Sirenas, and El Encanto are 2.3 km (1.4 miles) from the border and Masajes Luxxor is also 2.3 km (1.4 miles).

Here's Luxxor's and Sirena's website for more info:
            http://www.luxxor-massage.com/
            http://sirena-massage.com/
          • Xfactors
            Inactive

Juarez trip report on Thurs, 3-4-10 2pm to 6pm.

Okay, I walked across Stanton St. bridge at 2pm. I walked about 1 block, then turned east on Tlaxcala. I headed straight for Sirenas, and El Encanto. I wanted to get prices, if I was not in a cab. I also wanted to learn how to find these places.

I walked quite a ways, and arrived at Sirenas. I walked inside, and they had about 4 girls there. Two were “my type.” Nice and slender. They told me price was $40 for 1 hour. I said thanks for info, and told them I’d be back.

I then headed for El Encanto. They had about 4 babes, and one of them I wanted to take home with me. She was a doll baby. Cute as hell. (Break out the wedding bells. I’m “in love.“) Price at this place is $40 for 1 hour. I left, and noticed a Club downstairs called Club Papagayo . I walked inside this club, and it had about 3 good looking babes inside. I could tell they were p4p babes. They were dressed out in their “work clothes.“ They looked good. They probably work upstairs at El Encanto. I walked back out, and headed straight for Luxxor.

I arrived at Luxxor, and went inside. Luxxor had about 10 or 12 girls working. They looked pretty good. Price is $40 for 1 hour. They will pick you up close to Santa Fe bridge, in front of the Kentucky Bar, if you call them for a pick up. Describe to them what you are wearing, and stand in front of Kentucky bar for pick up. They can speak English. Price for pick up is $5 round trip. I left this MP, and walked over to Club Ceasars Palace. It’s close to Luxxor. I don’t know if this club is still open, or if the cartels have shut it down. I then walked over to Felinas.

I arrived at Felinas. They had 3 girls working. Two were average 6’s, and one was a nice looking 7 ½. I liked the 7 ½ . Price here is $30 for 1 hour. I’m an “El Cheapo,” so I’m going to be checking out Felinas in the future. I would like to try out that 7 ½ for $30 per hour. I’ll be happy, and long as they don’t cut me short on my one hour time limit. If they knock on the door after 45 minutes, I won’t like that. I’ll just have to see how they do on that. I want the full one hour. Anyway, I left, and headed straight for Genesis.

I arrived at Genesis. They had about 8 girls working, if I remember correctly. They looked pretty good. Price is $30 for 1 hour. Okay, I’ll be checking out Genesis in the future. I like that $30 per hour rate. I left Genesis, and headed straight for Venus.

I arrived at Venus, and asked them how much. They told me $40 for 1 hour. I left, and headed back to the Santa Fe bridge.

I arrived back on Ave. Juarez, and sun was starting to go down, so I wanted to get back across to U.S. side. I couldn’t resist, I just had to take a very quick peek at the Mariscal red light district area, my old “stomping grounds.” I walked into the Mariscal area, and looked for Rubin, my old tour guide. I didn’t see him. I looked for the SW’s I use to know 2 years ago. I didn’t see any. I didn’t stay longer than 1 minute in this red light district. I could be wrong on this, but I saw Queens Club, and then I looked for Hollywood Club, but couldn’t see it. Did they tear down the old red colored Hollywood Club? As I was quickly walking through this area, some tranny stuck her/his head out, and asked if I was interested. She/he told me $25 for a good time. I told her/him I was just walking. I left this Mariscal area. I made it back to the bridge with no problems.

All in all, I did a lot of walking today in Juarez. I tried to stay in the high traffic areas. I didn’t get robbed by the cops, but I know if I do, there ain’t a damn thing I can do about it. It’s just the risk you take, when you go to Juarez, looking for that “pink snapper.”

I plan on returning to Juarez tomorrow, after taking a 50mg tablet of Viagra, and I’ll “be ready” for action. I’m heading straight for Felinas, and Genesis. I’ll only do business with these two MP’s, unless they fuck me around on the one hour time allotment. I’ll just have to see how things go.

At the $30 per hour rate, every 4th visit is “free” if you compare it to the $40 per hour rate. That’s how I look at it. I wish to hell that “cutie pie” at El Encanto, worked at Felinas, or Genesis. I’d be “in love.” I could go for one hour sessions with her, all damn day. No problem. Oh well. Such is life. You know how it is.

You must log in to post.