Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

(107 posts) (46 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

  1. Ho Consultant
    Member

    Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

    This forum is so cluttered, and info is scattered all over the place. You have bodyrub girls listed in the massage parlor and backpage threads. You have escorts listed in the streetwalker thread. You have streetwalker info listed in the general reports thread. You get the point.

    Lets see if we can keep this thread to ONLY ladies offering bodyrubs and Independent LMT from any source, be it backpage or anywhere else, and try to keep the BackPage Advertiser Reviews To escorts only, and keep the massage parlor threads to only the actual businesses like Final touch / Tropical gardens, orange spa, pine tree, etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	picca.jpg‎
Views:	849
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	131114  
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  2. Ho Consultant
    Member

    This made me laugh

    Hello,

    My name is Vivian, I am puerto rican and live in clearwater. This is what I offer: I offer relaxing, sensual bodyrubs, which I do in lingere. I do not offer sex or happy endings, so please do not ask. My rate is 60 min. For $50. Appointments need to be made at least two days advance. Incall only. Monday mornings are best for me. If interested please respond with a face pic. I look forward to hearing from you.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/Therapeuti...dy-rub/5135880

    -

    Pay me 50 dollars to give you a bodyrub while I keep you hard and leave you without a happy ending.

    Send me a picture so I can see if you are ugly or hot and make my decision if I want to see you.

    Respond with a picture so I can see if you look like anyone I know.

    Respond with a picture so I can make sure you don't look like a serial killer.

    I only do lingerie, so don't ask me if I will wank you off because my ad said so.

    You have to book 2 days in advance. That way, I am sure to see you when you are not horny and just calling me to come over and get off.

    This girl can't be for real. Has anyone seen her?
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	vivian.jpg‎
Views:	960
Size:	3.7 KB
ID:	131115  
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  3. Willh
    Inactive

    Good idea on the separate thread, and I have no idea what's going on in that ad. I don't see how she could get any business with the two days notice and the face pic required.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  4. OneEyedWorm
    Inactive

    Body Rub with 2 days notice and face pic to boot!

    Looks to me to be one of those scam ads for one of those porn dating sites where they want you to join for a nonimal monthly fee. The red flag is that there is no phone number with the ad. OneEye
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  5. Willh
    Inactive

    I'd like to try to get some life in this thread, so I'll post some brief reports over the next few days. I don't intend to post explicit details publicly though.

    First up, I believe her name is Grace. I've seen her a few times, but not recently. I'm guessing the pictures are 20 years old. She claims 38, but she's probably got 10 years on that, and while she's not fat, she's not as slim as those pictures. Her service is okay. You'll get the full hour and not a bad rub, but last time I saw her I asked to use her shower and she went completely nuts. First she wanted to charge me $20, then refused all together. I had to leave there covered with rather smelly oil. Not good.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/f...wtr-38/1488494

    Next Denise. A large woman. Too large for my tastes, but excellent skills. Great rub, and oral skills second to none. Highly recommended if you don't mind the size.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/s...val-47/4843345

    Pretty sure I saw this one some years back. Ended up being very expensive self-service. Without the face shot, I can't be positive it's her.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/s...ars-32/4732511

    Gabriel. She's been gone for a while, but she's back. Saw her maybe 5 years ago. She's on the larger side, but fairly attractive. Kind of into the whole chakra, tantra, metaphysical thing, which seemed a bit hokey, but very friendly, non-rushed, and a really good time. Now that she's back, I'm going to see her again.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/t...iel-48/5100341

    Jessy. Most people here are aware of her. Pretty decent looking, and her ad describes what she does. Very energetic and enthusiastic and just on the edge of crazy. You'll end up covered with a lot of lotion and smelling like it, but she provides a good time. Good oral skills too.
    http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/j...-gf-44/5181636

    More to come soon.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  6. Willh
    Inactive

    Midwest girl. Tried to see her but her screening process turned out to be more trouble than it was worth, so I gave up. Something about I had to be a member on another site but she wouldn't tell me what.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/m...now-33/5075559

    Karin and Claudia. Karin advertises the most, but sometimes her friend Claudia does also. They work out of the same place. Pretty much the same service. Excellent massage. Full hour. Both good, but I prefer Claudia just because Karin is larger than I like.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/m...ody-48/4465386

    Sidney. Saw her twice. First time, rub down was mediocre, extras were decent. Seemed really, really stoned though. Second time, I gave her money for a room up front. Figured it was safe since I'd seen her before. She took off never to be seen again. Avoid.

    Bella. One of my favorites. Great, relaxing massage.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/Therapeuti...resses/4578229
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  7. Ho Consultant
    Member

    Great reports

    Bella. One of my favorites. Great, relaxing massage.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/Therapeuti...resses/4578229
    You answered a couple of my questions. Been wanting to try Gabriel for a while, but she never answers her phone. Also tried texting her a few times, but no answer. I guess the older you get, the more stuck up and full of yourself you get. My experience with Denise was the same (I have seen her). They both think too highly of themselves. That explains why they are doing doubles together.

    Speaking of Bella, she has a new cute redhead friend doing 4 hand massages. The rate is ridiculously low too. 4 hands for 60 for a HE? Can't beat that.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/Therapeuti...-bella/5171555
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	redhead.jpg‎
Views:	927
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	131431  
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  8. Willh
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Ho Consultant  [View Original Post]
    You answered a couple of my questions. Been wanting to try Gabriel for a while, but she never answers her phone. Also tried texting her a few times, but no answer. I guess the older you get, the more stuck up and full of yourself you get. My experience with Denise was the same (I have seen her). They both think too highly of themselves. That explains why they are doing doubles together.

    Speaking of Bella, she has a new cute redhead friend doing 4 hand massages. The rate is ridiculously low too. 4 hands for 60 for a HE? Can't beat that.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/Therapeuti...-bella/5171555
    Redhead is cute, but I don't think it's a real picture. Tineye gets some hits on a modeling site.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  9. Ho Consultant
    Member

    Well that's a disappointment.

    I will try to swing by in the next week and see what my recon comes up with
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  10. Willh
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Ho Consultant  [View Original Post]
    I will try to swing by in the next week and see what my recon comes up with
    Me too. Let me know what happens, and I'll do the same if I get there first. Sure looks intriguing.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  11. Billsohorney
    Inactive

    Midwest girl

    I have to say Midwest girl is worth the trouble to see her,

    Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    Midwest girl. Tried to see her but her screening process turned out to be more trouble than it was worth, so I gave up. Something about I had to be a member on another site but she wouldn't tell me what.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/m...now-33/5075559

    Karin and Claudia. Karin advertises the most, but sometimes her friend Claudia does also. They work out of the same place. Pretty much the same service. Excellent massage. Full hour. Both good, but I prefer Claudia just because Karin is larger than I like.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/m...ody-48/4465386

    Sidney. Saw her twice. First time, rub down was mediocre, extras were decent. Seemed really, really stoned though. Second time, I gave her money for a room up front. Figured it was safe since I'd seen her before. She took off never to be seen again. Avoid.

    Bella. One of my favorites. Great, relaxing massage.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/Therapeuti...resses/4578229
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  12. Best Swimmer
    Member

    Originally Posted by Billsohorney  [View Original Post]
    I have to say Midwest girl is worth the trouble to see her,
    Midwest girl is worth the trouble. VERY GOOD Service.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  13. Best Swimmer
    Member

    Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to try to get some life in this thread, so I'll post some brief reports over the next few days. I don't intend to post explicit details publicly though.

    First up, I believe her name is Grace. I've seen her a few times, but not recently. I'm guessing the pictures are 20 years old. She claims 38, but she's probably got 10 years on that, and while she's not fat, she's not as slim as those pictures. Her service is okay. You'll get the full hour and not a bad rub, but last time I saw her I asked to use her shower and she went completely nuts. First she wanted to charge me $20, then refused all together. I had to leave there covered with rather smelly oil. Not good.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/f...wtr-38/1488494

    Next Denise. A large woman. Too large for my tastes, but excellent skills. Great rub, and oral skills second to none. Highly recommended if you don't mind the size.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/s...val-47/4843345

    Pretty sure I saw this one some years back. Ended up being very expensive self-service. Without the face shot, I can't be positive it's her.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/s...ars-32/4732511

    Gabriel. She's been gone for a while, but she's back. Saw her maybe 5 years ago. She's on the larger side, but fairly attractive. Kind of into the whole chakra, tantra, metaphysical thing, which seemed a bit hokey, but very friendly, non-rushed, and a really good time. Now that she's back, I'm going to see her again.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/t...iel-48/5100341

    Jessy. Most people here are aware of her. Pretty decent looking, and her ad describes what she does. Very energetic and enthusiastic and just on the edge of crazy. You'll end up covered with a lot of lotion and smelling like it, but she provides a good time. Good oral skills too.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/j...-gf-44/5181636

    More to come soon.
    Gabriel and Denise, unless you like LARGE providers. I would skip. A lot better out there for the same price.

    And Yes, they are both full of themselves.

    The one without head shot is Jordan. Best to avoid this one!

    Jessy is good at a good price.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  14. Milkmanr
    Inactive

    Grace

    Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to try to get some life in this thread, so I'll post some brief reports over the next few days. I don't intend to post explicit details publicly though.

    First up, I believe her name is Grace. I've seen her a few times, but not recently. I'm guessing the pictures are 20 years old. She claims 38, but she's probably got 10 years on that, and while she's not fat, she's not as slim as those pictures. Her service is okay. You'll get the full hour and not a bad rub, but last time I saw her I asked to use her shower and she went completely nuts. First she wanted to charge me $20, then refused all together. I had to leave there covered with rather smelly oil. Not good.
    I would have to agree, not good at all. She is 46 not 38 and could easily pass for double nickels.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  15. Antique
    Inactive

    Bella and helper

    Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    Redhead is cute, but I don't think it's a real picture. Tineye gets some hits on a modeling site.
    The redhead is real and a little cutie, but I was disappointed in the visit. First time visit to Bella and maybe that was part of the problem, but I believe Bella is being more reserved because of the helper. Both stayed dressed and no roaming hands allowed. HE was provided via HJ. Both ladies are very nice, but I would have to think twice before making a second visit. PM me for more info.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  16. Fattman
    Inactive

    Beautiful Massage

    Paid a visit to "beautiful massage" in largo / seminole. First, there's nothing beautiful there. The therapist is about 65-70 years old. Gave a barely passable massage, I might have enjoyed it more if I could have kept my eyes open, but I just couldn't. But, I'm a bit of a sick bastard, and I was still hoping for an HE. No dice, at the end of the hour I say "thats it?", she said yes, your time is up. So I left. .65 poorer and not even a good massage. Here's the link if you're interested:

    http://tampa.backpage.com/Therapeuti...e-largo/910194
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  17. Ho Consultant
    Member

    Thanks

    Originally Posted by Fattman  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit to "beautiful massage" in largo / seminole. First, there's nothing beautiful there. The therapist is about 65-70 years old. Gave a barely passable massage, I might have enjoyed it more if I could have kept my eyes open, but I just couldn't. But, I'm a bit of a sick bastard, and I was still hoping for an HE. No dice, at the end of the hour I say "thats it?", she said yes, your time is up. So I left. .65 poorer and not even a good massage. Here's the link if you're interested:

    http://tampa.backpage.com/Therapeuti...e-largo/910194
    Thanks for toftt but I am not sure what made you think extras were available.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  18. Loafer Boat
    Member

    Your Mileage Did Vary

    Originally Posted by Fattman  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit to "beautiful massage" in largo / seminole. First, there's nothing beautiful there. The therapist is about 65-70 years old. Gave a barely passable massage, I might have enjoyed it more if I could have kept my eyes open, but I just couldn't. But, I'm a bit of a sick bastard, and I was still hoping for an HE. No dice, at the end of the hour I say "thats it?", she said yes, your time is up. So I left. .65 poorer and not even a good massage. Here's the link if you're interested:

    http://tampa.backpage.com/Therapeuti...e-largo/910194
    I think she is more of YMMV. I saw her about 5 mos ago on a tip from another reliable monger. I thought her age was more like late 50s to mid 60. But she had that "I lay out in the sun 12 hours a day look". She had put on a bit of weight in the past year, but used to have a decent body with big knockers. Definitley better than Beach Gal (not much, but better) She answered her phone a bit during the session. She did a lot a sensual contact during the rub and asked me if I wanted a finish at the end. She made her boobs available for roam. After my ending, she said "oh good boy", like I just finished my vegetables. The annoying part to me was that she stayed in the room while I dressed and started changinging the sheets and started asking for my money, like I was going to sneak out without paying. It just seemed weird. Rub was 60 for the hour and I left her ten. I really thought the quality was okay. Price was too high considering Bella is out there for that price.

    Sorry your experience wasn't good.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  19. Best Swimmer
    Member

    Originally Posted by Antique  [View Original Post]
    The redhead is real and a little cutie, but I was disappointed in the visit. First time visit to Bella and maybe that was part of the problem, but I believe Bella is being more reserved because of the helper. Both stayed dressed and no roaming hands allowed. HE was provided via HJ. Both ladies are very nice, but I would have to think twice before making a second visit. PM me for more info.
    To get Bella to undress, give her a tip. And she will.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  20. Antique
    Inactive

    Bella and Tip

    Originally Posted by Best Swimmer  [View Original Post]
    To get Bella to undress, give her a tip. And she will.
    I gave her a tip after the massage. She would not accept money before the massage. So it was a catch 22.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  21. Loafer Boat
    Member

    Is Free TGTBT?

    Anyone try or talk to this one? I suspect it's massage only. But there seems to be a catch or something that isn't what it seems. Sometimes that's a good thing!

    http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/bts/2409771845.html
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  22. St Pete Runner
    Member

    Absolute

    Jackie at Absolute is always good for a sensual session.

    She is on the big side and I do not know who she is doing doubles with these days. Her long time partner moved away a few months ago.

    Location is very private and relaxing. Non-rushed time and extras are available for nominal tip.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/Therapeuti...-n-one/4767631
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  23. Crater
    Inactive

    Alisha

    If that's her in the photo, a free massage. Nice!

    Originally Posted by Loafer Boat  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try or talk to this one? I suspect it's massage only. But there seems to be a catch or something that isn't what it seems. Sometimes that's a good thing!

    http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/bts/2409771845.html
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  24. Speedfreak
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Crater  [View Original Post]
    If that's her in the photo, a free massage. Nice!
    Damn, I am going to check that out.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  25. Reaper400
    Member

    Quote Originally Posted by Crater  [View Original Post]
    If that's her in the photo, a free massage. Nice!
    Damn, I am going to check that out.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  26. Kev 450
    Member

    Alisha

    Originally Posted by Speedfreak  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I am going to check that out.
    She emailed me back and said yes pic is her.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  27. Ho Consultant
    Member

    Repost

    This is a repost of an earlier review I did since alot of people have asked about her lately.

    When I got there, she looked like her photos. I looked around for a min, she said no one was there.

    Lead me to a massage table. Told me to get comfortable. I got undressed, laid the donation within reach of me. She put some lotion on my legs and back, than flipped over as she went to go wash her hands. Came back, took her top off to reveal some nice size melons (a little droopy but still nice). After 5 min of jacking me off and playing with her tits, I blew a load. She complimented me on my dick size (which was nice but not the first time a girl has said I had a nice size cock).


    http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/h...eed-27/5101542

    727-520-3289 Sophia

    -

    Probably wouldn't repeat for the 100 donation she did it for, would try to negotiate maybe 40-50 for just a quick HJ in and out if I saw her again. She does however have a good HJ technique.
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	sophia.jpg‎
Views:	497
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	132490  
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  28. Show Tizz
    Member

    Karin and Claudia

    Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    Karin and Claudia. Karin advertises the most, but sometimes her friend Claudia does also. They work out of the same place. Pretty much the same service. Excellent massage. Full hour. Both good, but I prefer Claudia just because Karin is larger than I like.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/m...ody-48/4465386
    I've seen karin and it was excellent. Claudia did a no-show on me once that totally pissed me off. I called Karin a few days ago and she offered 100 for 45 minutes 4 hands, and I figured it was claudia who pissed me off before, but I said what the heck. It was a nice 45 minutes. Never had a 4 hand before but it's a different level!
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  29. WoodSlinger
    Inactive

    Seems like a good way to build your business. Give a good free massage and earn repeat business. Something tells me she's not going to be tugging on any members, but having that hotness rub anywhere on me sounds pretty damn good.

    WS

    Originally Posted by Loafer Boat  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try or talk to this one? I suspect it's massage only. But there seems to be a catch or something that isn't what it seems. Sometimes that's a good thing!

    http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/bts/2409771845.html
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  30. Fattman
    Inactive

    Michelle's Back!

    Looks like Michelle's back in business. I saw her several times at her apt some months ago. Although her appt times were somewhat unreliable, she gives a very good massage with albeit a rushed HE. Oh, and she has an awesome rack!
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply

Reply

You must log in to post.