[sticky]

BackPage Advertiser Reviews

(287 posts) (43 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

  1. Vajimbo
    Inactive

    Strange indeed

    He has 2 posts and they are the same post in different threads.

    The only Melissa I see in the area looks like a big girl and is posting 3-4 times a day on BP, if that's what he's talking about, ok long as he's happy.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  2. Nymking
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Vbgent4u2c  [View Original Post]
    Interesting to note that you had so little to say about the two good encounters you had?
    Noticed that as well. Also didn't bother to provide a link to the "good ones."
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  3. Bru51
    Inactive

    Strange Indeed

    Originally Posted by Nymking  [View Original Post]
    Noticed that as well. Also didn't bother to provide a link to the "good ones."
    At least he weeded out a couple no goes for the rest of us. Stick with chicks with good reviews man. It'll make your expensive weekend more enjoyable. And yes, I would have demanded my money back from that first chick. That was just wrong.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  4. Dregon
    Member

    Has anyone seen these girls.

    Hiedi (I'm 95% sure she's fake)

    http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/Fe...ate-19/5524357

    Egypt.

    http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/Fe...out-20/5531837

    And I talked about this one in a previous post.

    http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/Fe...elf-21/5536640

    You might as well call sunshyne banks because who's going to up LOL
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  5. Blackmamba757
    Inactive

    Egypt

    Just left her. Fake pics, but cute girl. She's been here, and I've done her before. I can't remember what her name was, but she traveled with Kimmy. I told her she's cute just stick with one name so she can get some reviews. I would repeat, she was alot more friendly this second time around. It was kind of funny because we remembered each other because I saw her a few weeks ago. We just laughed.

    Originally Posted by Dregon  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen these girls.

    Hiedi (I'm 95% sure she's fake)

    http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/Fe...ate-19/5524357

    Egypt.

    http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/Fe...out-20/5531837

    And I talked about this one in a previous post.

    http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/Fe...elf-21/5536640

    You might as well call sunshyne banks because who's going to up LOL
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  6. Yorktown
    Inactive

    Looking for great asian GFE.

    I am looking for something similar to overtheparadise. Com THey left town for some reason. Girls I saw were all great and the experience was fantastic. PM if you know of something similar.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  7. Yorktown
    Inactive

    Holly

    Saw Holly recently. http://virginia.backpage.com/FemaleE...6ds-19/5273629 She is really hot. She is not GFE but she is full service. She has an amazing body and the best ass and legs you have ever seen. She has enhanced tits but they look good. Everything is covered and not DATY which I was not happy about. I wanted to lick the pink out of her she was so hot. She has good skills for a CBJ but she is worth the $ just to get behind her and see that ass. CG and DG are fantastic. She is tight but it works. I would see her again and I never see a girl that does not allow for DATY. She is that sexy. She dances also so that is how she got such a great body.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  8. Yorktown
    Inactive

    Looking for reports.

    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  9. Randytomcatt
    Inactive

    RE Looking for Reports

    Originally Posted by Yorktown  [View Original Post]
    Try google and tineye and you'll see the first using pics probably not her. 2nd has same number and different pics in LA aug 5.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  10. Nyxtc
    Inactive

    Holly follow up

    Originally Posted by Yorktown  [View Original Post]
    Saw Holly recently.

    http://virginia.backpage.com/FemaleE...6ds-19/5273629

    She is really hot. She is not GFE but she is full service. She has an amazing body and the best ass and legs you have ever seen. She has enhanced tits but they look good. Everything is covered and not DATY which I was not happy about. I wanted to lick the pink out of her she was so hot. She has good skills for a CBJ but she is worth the $ just to get behind her and see that ass. CG and DG are fantastic. She is tight but it works. I would see her again and I never see a girl that does not allow for DATY. She is that sexy. She dances also so that is how she got such a great body.
    I can definitely vouch for Holly. She has a great fit body and knows how to satisfy. You can't beat the $ either. She usually travels with friends too and will do doubles if asked.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  11. Nyxtc
    Inactive

    Phoenix from BP

    Ad: http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/Fe...rts-20/5548672

    Decided to TOFTT after seeing this beauty all over the place under various aliases. Well good news is she is the real deal. She is a beauty and her ass is unbelievable. In fact if your an ass guy then this is one you have to see in person to really appreciate it.

    Took care of business up front and laid back and enjoyed the view. She is very well spoken and puts you at ease almost immediately. For the short stay I really enjoyed and will repeat someday if she is in the area again. Not sure about all services offered but I don't ask for much except a good attitude and close to life photos. You will not be disappointed in her beauty and her assets like I said earlier. Enjoy.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  12. Yorktown
    Inactive

    Pheonix

    I sawthishot little number over near mercury. She is very pretty and has a great ass. Her oral skills are top notch also. Everything is covered but DATY is allowed. She was so hot I went for it and when she came she farted in my face. Yuck. I pretended it didn't happen and just had her climb on top and ride. Very fun time other than the fart.

    Originally Posted by Nyxtc  [View Original Post]
    Ad:

    http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/Fe...rts-20/5548672

    Decided to TOFTT after seeing this beauty all over the place under various aliases. Well good news is she is the real deal. She is a beauty and her ass is unbelievable. In fact if your an ass guy then this is one you have to see in person to really appreciate it.

    Took care of business up front and laid back and enjoyed the view. She is very well spoken and puts you at ease almost immediately. For the short stay I really enjoyed and will repeat someday if she is in the area again. Not sure about all services offered but I don't ask for much except a good attitude and close to life photos. You will not be disappointed in her beauty and her assets like I said earlier. Enjoy.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  13. SpinSolutions
    Member

    Originally Posted by Nyxtc  [View Original Post]
    Ad:

    http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/Fe...rts-20/5548672

    Decided to TOFTT after seeing this beauty all over the place under various aliases. Well good news is she is the real deal. She is a beauty and her ass is unbelievable. In fact if your an ass guy then this is one you have to see in person to really appreciate it.

    Took care of business up front and laid back and enjoyed the view. She is very well spoken and puts you at ease almost immediately. For the short stay I really enjoyed and will repeat someday if she is in the area again. Not sure about all services offered but I don't ask for much except a good attitude and close to life photos. You will not be disappointed in her beauty and her assets like I said earlier. Enjoy.
    Is she black or white?
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  14. Yorktown
    Inactive

    She is mixed black and white. She is very attractive with an unreal ass.

    Originally Posted by SpinSolutions  [View Original Post]
    Is she black or white?
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  15. Nyxtc
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Yorktown  [View Original Post]
    She is mixed black and white. She is very attractive with an unreal ass.
    She is mixed but with Dominican and Black. Just FYI. I met up with her in NY as well.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  16. Jimmie301
    Member

    Brittany Sweets

    Just met this girl today, no BBBJ but still a decent job. Half hour for. 8 service was about a 6 and attitude 6. I won't repeat.

    http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/Fe...ayout=detailed
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  17. Nymking
    Inactive

    Careful

    Just noticed this new girl posting on BP. If you look at the 'Other ads by this user, ' some of the ads are for Summer, the recently exposed rip-off artist. Looks like her pimp has added a new scammer to his arsenal. Could be that Summer is scamming on her own, but I doubt it. Even if she was, I'd suggest erring on the side of caution with this one.

    http://norfolk.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ife-21/5661627
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  18. Nymking
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Jimmie301  [View Original Post]
    Just met this girl today, no BBBJ but still a decent job. Half hour for. 8 service was about a 6 and attitude 6. I won't repeat.

    http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/Fe...ayout=detailed
    Half for. 8, not bad. Saw she asks for refs, which is odd for low $ girls. I can get refs easily, although idk that any of my refs would be kosher about doing so for girls without sites. Did you have to give ref info? I emailed 2 days ago to see if she took D / C, but no reply.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  19. Jimmie301
    Member

    Refs

    Originally Posted by Nymking  [View Original Post]
    Half for. 8, not bad. Saw she asks for refs, which is odd for low $ girls. I can get refs easily, although idk that any of my refs would be kosher about doing so for girls without sites. Did you have to give ref info? I emailed 2 days ago to see if she took D / C, but no reply.
    She didn't ask for any refs, no clue why she started to ask.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  20. Evileyes
    Inactive

    Rob alert

    Was in the Norfolk area and found Milo's add on BP. Sounded nice on phone; 2 call; met and went to room. Left donation, and then she said she couldn't find her purse. She calls her the front desk from her hotel room and says they have her purse and asks me to walk her down. Being a gentleman, agreed. Her room phone rings and she tells the front desk that she's coming down. She then heads to the office and I should have known better about "single occupancy" (in Europe yes, here no). She then bolts. After about 30 I go to the front desk and ask the clerk about a purse, he mentions,"what purse?".

    Didn't loose much on donation but still got burned.

    She's not bad looking but stay away!

    http://norfolk.backpage.com/FemaleEs...out-20/5758212
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  21. NineBalling
    Member

    Milo. Rip-off artist

    "Milo" is a confirmed rip-off artist. She has changed her posted name on BP, but in the past, she has used the names "Summer" and "Cupcake". I know this for a fact, trust me, do some research if you don't. I don't care, it's your money.

    No matter the name, her M. O. Stays the same. She loses something or when the show is about the start, she suddenly discovers that she is out of condoms and needs to get some (we all know what happens after that).

    This skank-ass cum dumpster is too stupid to know that she is playing with fire. She is going to do this to the wrong monger and get cut, shot, raped or simply disapper. If it does happen, I personally will have no sympthy for her, she got exactly what she asked for.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  22. Nymking
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Evileyes  [View Original Post]
    Was in the Norfolk area and found Milo's add on BP. Sounded nice on phone; 2 call; met and went to room. Left donation, and then she said she couldn't find her purse. She calls her the front desk from her hotel room and says they have her purse and asks me to walk her down. Being a gentleman, agreed. Her room phone rings and she tells the front desk that she's coming down. She then heads to the office and I should have known better about "single occupancy" (in Europe yes, here no). She then bolts. After about 30 I go to the front desk and ask the clerk about a purse, he mentions,"what purse?".

    Didn't loose much on donation but still got burned.

    She's not bad looking but stay away!

    http://norfolk.backpage.com/FemaleEs...out-20/5758212
    You should have pulled up the number on another site, or at least googled it. It's Summer (now on at least her 3rd alias also with her partner May) who has at least 3 reports of the same actions on another site and on various other boards.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  23. Dregon
    Member

    On the hunt

    I saw cami last Friday she was the standard 150hh 200h I will say this she is probably the closes I've seen where the girl kinda resembles the fake pic she is very close but no cigar her chest even with a wonder bra isn't anywhere near the girl in the pics are she is still pretty hot thou LOL got a uncovered BJ and went to work she had the second best ass I visited on BP did several positions and she seem really into it I payed for the half and flucked for fifty I would recommend her if she comes back only problem I had is that I'm pretty sure her pimp or security Guy was in the hallway sizing me up when I came to her door.

    http://chesapeake.backpage.com/Femal...le-247/5662162

    I also saw skittlez last week to the white one I guess theirs also a black girl going by the same name off the bat when I parked at the hotel her pimp / husband was in the car behind mines which made me extremely paranoid but I said fuck it and took my chances she is on the thick side and was kinda cute I would date her if she wasn't a working girl LOL great covered blow job and I got to say the best sex I had with a ad girl ever she is a bonafide freak worth ever penny only complaint was that she had that ass acne thing where there was these red bumps which kinda turned me off also her husband kept calling her which was on the ringer ever couple minutes and I guess other clients to I totally recommend her and I would repeat which I usually like to do LOL.

    http://norfolk.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ent-23/5764755
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  24. Starrman
    Inactive

    Kimberly (Magic massage) in Norfolk

    Sleeplessinche was asking in the NN forum about her.

    Originally Posted by Sleeplessinche  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider?

    http://norfolk.backpage.com/Therapeu...mberly/5763211

    She looks like it would be a good time, but the ad is a buzzkill.
    Decided to TOFTT for. 5 today and check her out. Very sweet girl. Talked through the whole massage but said if I wanted her to hush she would. Liberal draping policy. High up the thighs but no HE. She showed up at the door very scantily clad with her great breasts bursting from her top. Her house is clean and safe.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  25. Seanrinva
    Member

    Holly

    http://virginia.backpage.com/FemaleE...ous-21/4763765

    Saw Holly tonight. $.4 for half. Other options are $ for quick and $$ for full. 3 calls. She wants to know what vehicle you're driving. She says it's for her safety. She looks just like her pix. Is wearing her glasses because she's out of contacts. Got to room. Was greeted by very hot, athletic red head in pink tank top and jeans. A quick hug and a little small talk to ease that initial tension. She even commented on guys saying to her that Marabella and SexiLexi turn them off as they're clock watchers. Her comment was,"If you don't enjoy what you're doing, you should get out of the business." Took care of business. Including her checking bills for authenticity. She called her friend to let her know I wasn't LE. We both got comfortable, and she started out with CBJ, then into CG. Those tits are very nicely done. Little erasers popped up quickly. More undulation than strokes though. Switched to K9. Gawd! That ass is just amazing to look at! Pounded away and finished. She really likes what she does. Clean up then I was out the door. Total time was just under 30 minutes, but not because she was trying to make me finish quick. Very enjoyable time. Will definitely repeat.

    She said she's planning on moving from central FL to GA where she has family. Not sure if that means she'll be getting out of the business or not.

    Treat her right, guys.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  26. Dregon
    Member

    Went and saw mariah last night after setting appointments with three other girls and getting blown off when I show up it was180 for a hour which was not worth it at all. She looks similar to the girl in the pic face wise but bodywise she nowhere close. She started with a hand job which she used her Kung Fu grip and went to fast especially. For only using baby oil which isn't the best lubricant. Then we got on to the sex which missionary was the only position she was willing to do she put her feet up on My chest so she can hold me back. Then put her hands on my dick I think only a couple times my dick actually entered her pussy. She also dose the fake moaning I wasnt even moving and my dick wasn't in her pussy and she was moaning like a porn star she also constantly keep saying come for me which was annoying as hell she was obviously trying to get me off fast as fuck which I lasted as long as possible which I can tell pissed her off especially when 45 minutes passed and we where still going at it. When I left she asked me to visit her again it was very hard not to laugh in her face. Don't waste your time and money on this one your going to over pay for a glorified hand job and her trying to get you out of there in five minutes after you payed for a hour.

    http://norfolk.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ent-22/5870232
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  27. Hello2
    Inactive

    Hello, fellow brethren!

    I'm taking a trip from Richmond to the wonderful Norfolk tommorow, and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for dreamers or massages parlors?

    Thank you again in advance.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  28. Heelman69
    Inactive

    Mariah

    Originally Posted by Dregon  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw mariah last night. She looks similar to the girl in the pic face wise but bodywise she nowhere close.

    http://norfolk.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ent-22/5870232
    Pics are of Capri Anderson, a porn star.

    http://www.clubcaprianderson.com/?na...zg4NC4yODcyLjA

    http://kebratolas.com/Paginas/Capri_Anderson.htm
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  29. Dregon
    Member

    Thanks man I've been trying to find where those pics came and I tineye and Google the pics and number before I went to see her LOL face wise they are very similar but the body's are different.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  30. Heelman69
    Inactive

    Mariah

    Originally Posted by Dregon  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man I've been trying to find where those pics came and I tineye and Google the pics and number before I went to see her LOL face wise they are very similar but the body's are different.
    Glad to help, I got those 2 links from tineye, I have found that I need to "save as." then upload the pic to best use tineye, It will not automagically search it correctly from the web url address of the photo.

    Good Luck and be safe.

    Heelman
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply

Reply

You must log in to post.