[sticky]

BackPage Advertiser Reviews

(403 posts) (55 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. GiannaMacabre

Quote Originally Posted by Skboy  [View Original Post]
    Just so everyone in Chattanooga will know Gia got busted and retired from the biz. She posted that her last working day was on Christmas. Be Smart,be safe.
    Oh I did? That is very interesting!
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  2. GivingInput
    Inactive

Midget in Chattanooga is a scam

Just in town for the night and decided to try to live the dream with "whitemegan32" on classivox:

http://chattanooga.classivox.com/Fem...idget/v/49352/

She has similar ads with other names in other citys on other dates.

Well, phone number is not in service, so I'm'd her per the ad to try is set up a face to face.

Bought $25 of credits from a web cam site, following her directions. She said that would be deducted from her donation. She claimed she was using this site as a means of verification. So, I logged on to the web cam site and there is some cute young thing writhing on the monitor. But not the advertised midget.

Seemed like a real possibility, but after 10 minutes IMing, clearly it was not going to happen.
  3. Wise Guy 868

Scams

Any time you are asked to join a fee charging web site before you can meet someone. 99% of the chance it is a scam. The only thing that person is interested is for you to pay to join the site. This is a typical way the web site is trying to get your money. They hire bunch of people posting everywhere to lure people in. They use fake pictures and pretending to be someone else.

Do not pay anything like that.
  4. WheelerJim
    Inactive

Alanta theif is back watch out no GFE

Thief and NOT the one in the pic purple headed short thief will not give you what you want only what she wants http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...tie-21/4971205
  5. Dragrcr
    Inactive

Ryan from backpage

I have read that everything with Ryan is covered, and that is what some prefer. But does anyone know if she dfk and lfk witch some also prefer?
  6. Gaijinflyer
    Inactive

Very safe

Quote Originally Posted by Dragrcr  [View Original Post]
    I have read that everything with Ryan is covered, and that is what some prefer. But does anyone know if she dfk and lfk witch some also prefer?
    Ryan is as advertised. Usually in town for 3 days a week from ATL. Correct that all is covered and no DFK or LFK either.
  7. jonboy5193
    Inactive

Sydney or Mikala

Dreaming of one of these lady's any ratings 1 to 10 of these ladys.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!
  8. Spankin
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Jonboy5193  [View Original Post]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING And thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING In the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

Mikala's a nice lady; tatted up, about a 7, I'd say. Efficent, instead of passionate.
  9. TomTom1219

Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by Jonboy5193  [View Original Post]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING And thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING In the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

Paid a visit to Sydney in May of 11, petite and toned ad is accurate. Very friendly and chatty and not a clock watcher. Quite the spinner, will repeat if I am back in Chatt.
  10. Dragrcr
    Inactive

Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by TomTom1219  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit to Sydney in May of 11, petite and toned ad is accurate. Very friendly and chatty and not a clock watcher. Quite the spinner, will repeat if I am back in Chatt.
    Is Sydney GFE dfk, lfk?
  11. Slgtn

BBW Mongers

I'm now driving to knoxville to enjoy tha only BBW action I can locate. The dreams with Bella, and Becka love are top quality and very good at their craft. With gas out of site and add room it is just too much for BBW fun for me on reg basis. If any fellow members can steer a local to a local BBW provider please post or PM. Both BBW providers in knox are top of the heap and well worth a visit. Double with anna and bella is the best you could have anywhere. I hate the drive. I'm also hesitant of the streetwalker scene buts is vibrant with several members here and may have to try.

Thanks for any help here locally
  12. admin
    Key Master

BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Posted -86 years ago | #Reply
  13. admin
    Key Master

Edward Cappers/Nash Bill vs Imurgoddess/Backpage Bella/Amber/Amberlynn/Hollie

Thread Starter.
    Posted -86 years ago | #Reply

You must log in to post.