(676 posts) (101 voices)
  • Started 3 years ago by admin
  • Latest reply from PickledJack

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Dino80

Enticing?

Originally Posted by Rznuit  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone had a dream about Jenny? Ad looks enticing.

http://flint.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...eek-28/7141388
    That's enticing? She runs cheaper and cheaper specials all the time. If you wait long enough she may pay you? LOL
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  2. Mister Slate

Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Sorry but I looked over her add and website and unless I was hard up or had a television to donate to her for services (see her website) there is just way better in flint on the streets. Cheaper. Younger. And better looking. Jenny isn't going to win any beauty contests. Not that local SW would but Jenny looks like someone beat the brakes off of her with the ugly stick.
    Quit holding back. Tell us what you really think.
  3. Mister Slate

Sorry but I looked over her add and website and unless I was hard up or had a television to donate to her for services (see her website) there is just way better in flint on the streets. Cheaper. Younger. And better looking. Jenny isn't going to win any beauty contests. Not that local SW would but Jenny looks like someone beat the brakes off of her with the ugly stick.
  4. TwatTeaser
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Mister Slate  [View Original Post]
    Didn't she use to stay in ann arbor and entertain in a run down van in her back yard?
  5. TwatTeaser
    Inactive

Didn't she use to stay in ann arbor and entertain in a run down van in her back yard?
  6. MichiganDl

LOL read her website

Brutal honesty is a problem of mine. I just can't help it. Read her website if you need a good laugh. I can't help but imagine showing up there with a coffee table for her and getting grossed out by the thought of her pigs running around while she gets to perform a cross eyed BJ. Lmfao.
  7. Gozno69
    Inactive

Jenny

Brutal honesty is a problem of mine. I just can't help it. Read her website if you need a good laugh. I can't help but imagine showing up there with a coffee table for her and get.

Ting grossed out by the thought of her pigs running around while she gets to perform a cross eyed BJ. Lmfao.
    I'll agree, the pigs are a bit strange, but as her pets their harmless.

I've seen her a few times (minus the pigs in the room) around the Ann Arbor area.

If your expecting a Victoria Secret model then your search continues.

If your looking for a GFE with a 'real' girl (she reminds me of a 'teacher' from high school) who provides service beyond expectations for the price, I think she's worth considering.

She's always made me feel comfortable during out time together and can even hold a conversation for more the 2 mins (anyone know what became of her coffee shop?)

Have never noticed her to watch the clock either, scheduling was never a problem and MSOG has always at least been attempted.

So, she's not what you might call a 'fantasy' date, but 'my' time with her has been more then memorable.
  8. MichiganDl

LOL read her website

Brutal honesty is a problem of mine. I just can't help it. Read her website if you need a good laugh. I can't help but imagine showing up there with a coffee table for her and getting grossed out by the thought of her pigs running around while she gets to perform a cross eyed BJ. Lmfao.
  9. Gozno69
    Inactive

Jenny

Brutal honesty is a problem of mine. I just can't help it. Read her website if you need a good laugh. I can't help but imagine showing up there with a coffee table for her and get.

Ting grossed out by the thought of her pigs running around while she gets to perform a cross eyed BJ. Lmfao.
    I'll agree, the pigs are a bit strange, but as her pets their harmless.

I've seen her a few times (minus the pigs in the room) around the Ann Arbor area.

If your expecting a Victoria Secret model then your search continues.

If your looking for a GFE with a 'real' girl (she reminds me of a 'teacher' from high school) who provides service beyond expectations for the price, I think she's worth considering.

She's always made me feel comfortable during out time together and can even hold a conversation for more the 2 mins (anyone know what became of her coffee shop?)

Have never noticed her to watch the clock either, scheduling was never a problem and MSOG has always at least been attempted.

So, she's not what you might call a 'fantasy' date, but 'my' time with her has been more then memorable.
  10. Detroit Brian

Blossom

http://flint.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...985-23/7185408

Dreamed I decided to try this new girl, who works for the same lady that Destiny does. They have moved their operation from the house near 475 to a cheap motel on Pierson Road. Negotiated $40 for an indetermined amount of time. This lady is so easy to negotiate with. Here's how it goes: I'd like to set up an appointment with Blossom (or Destiny). Is she avalable at 2:00? Okay. It's okay to have a session for $40, right? She will then say "could you do $60?" Then you say. Sorry, $40 is all I have. She will then say "okay, $40 will be fine."

So I drive to the motel (no 2 call system. She gave me the room # when I scheduled). As I'm walking in, Destiny is walking out. She looks great again, and was not strung out. She tells me sorry for the last time, and that if I try her again, she will take good care of me. Tempting, but not sure if I will roll the dice on Destiny again.

Anyway, met Blossom. She is 22ish, good legs, decent face, and then she asks me if she can leave her shirt on because she's cold. I told her I would turn up the heat in the room. So she reluctantly took her shirt off, and I saw why she wanted to keep it on. Her stomach is pretty much a mess. Stretch marks and flab, even though she isn't a fat girl. Having a baby really wrecked her, and she barely has any tits. Got to business, BBBJ, multiple positions of CFS, no greek, but plenty of kissing. DATY was available, but I passed. Finished on her stomach. I may repeat, especially because of the kissing, but she is about a 5/10 on looks. Good attitude, though. Asked for a tip at the end and I gave her 10.

Be careful out there.
  11. Detroit Brian

Blossom

Dreamed I decided to try this new girl, who works for the same lady that Destiny does. They have moved their operation from the house near 475 to a cheap motel on Pierson Road. Negotiated $40 for an indetermined amount of time. This lady is so easy to negotiate with. Here's how it goes: I'd like to set up an appointment with Blossom (or Destiny). Is she avalable at 2:00? Okay. It's okay to have a session for $40, right? She will then say "could you do $60?" Then you say. Sorry, $40 is all I have. She will then say "okay, $40 will be fine."

So I drive to the motel (no 2 call system. She gave me the room # when I scheduled). As I'm walking in, Destiny is walking out. She looks great again, and was not strung out. She tells me sorry for the last time, and that if I try her again, she will take good care of me. Tempting, but not sure if I will roll the dice on Destiny again.

Anyway, met Blossom. She is 22ish, good legs, decent face, and then she asks me if she can leave her shirt on because she's cold. I told her I would turn up the heat in the room. So she reluctantly took her shirt off, and I saw why she wanted to keep it on. Her stomach is pretty much a mess. Stretch marks and flab, even though she isn't a fat girl. Having a baby really wrecked her, and she barely has any tits. Got to business, BBBJ, multiple positions of CFS, no greek, but plenty of kissing. DATY was available, but I passed. Finished on her stomach. I may repeat, especially because of the kissing, but she is about a 5/10 on looks. Good attitude, though. Asked for a tip at the end and I gave her 10.

Be careful out there.
  12. Bill810

Thanks for the Info

Originally Posted by Detroit Brian  [View Original Post]

Be careful out there.
    Thanks for the information its good to know you can still get a deal! Either of these girls bbbjws?
  13. Bill810

Thanks for the Info

Originally Posted by Detroit Brian  [View Original Post]

Be careful out there.
    Thanks for the information its good to know you can still get a deal! Either of these girls bbbjws?
  14. MeanMutton

Sinfully Sexy Jenny

I caught Jenny (

http://sinfullysexyjenny.com/

) when she used to live just North of Ann Arbor. Her prices are pretty clearly marked on her website, the pictures there are absolutely her, and her offerings are exactly as described on her site.

She was happy with starting our conversation over text messages (I was new to finding a provider via BP, so this made me more comfortable, frankly). She did want to talk on the phone, though, prior to scheduling a time. Apparently, she's had quite a few no-call, no-show appointments. She does the usual two-call system.

She's very professional. She's there when you call, she's available when you arrive, she's clean and sober, her pictures are actually her, and she does her job like, well, it's her job. Honestly, all the shit you are used to with calling BP girls? She doesn't do that. Yeah, she's not the super model that some of the fake BP ads make you think are out there but all those complaints that everyone has about BP girls aren't her.

You want a SP who isn't strung out? Who answers when you call? Who actually pays attention to you during your visit? Who doesn't try to upsell? Who is actually who is pictured? Who isn't named Leo? Go with Jenny.

Honestly, I'd consider the drive up from Ann Arbor just to avoid having to deal with BP girl bullshit.
  15. MeanMutton

Sinfully Sexy Jenny

I caught Jenny (

) when she used to live just North of Ann Arbor. Her prices are pretty clearly marked on her website, the pictures there are absolutely her, and her offerings are exactly as described on her site.

She was happy with starting our conversation over text messages (I was new to finding a provider via BP, so this made me more comfortable, frankly). She did want to talk on the phone, though, prior to scheduling a time. Apparently, she's had quite a few no-call, no-show appointments. She does the usual two-call system.

She's very professional. She's there when you call, she's available when you arrive, she's clean and sober, her pictures are actually her, and she does her job like, well, it's her job. Honestly, all the shit you are used to with calling BP girls? She doesn't do that. Yeah, she's not the super model that some of the fake BP ads make you think are out there but all those complaints that everyone has about BP girls aren't her.

You want a SP who isn't strung out? Who answers when you call? Who actually pays attention to you during your visit? Who doesn't try to upsell? Who is actually who is pictured? Who isn't named Leo? Go with Jenny.

Honestly, I'd consider the drive up from Ann Arbor just to avoid having to deal with BP girl bullshit.
  16. Moriarty1875
    Inactive

Yowza

Originally Posted by MeanMutton  [View Original Post]
    I caught Jenny (

I have to say that I have NEVER seen a website quite like that before. Thank you for sharing. I doubt I will ever partake, but I will probably think of her every time I have a yard sale. (I could put that TV in the sale, or maybe I could trade it for a BJ. Hmmmnnn.)
  17. Moriarty1875
    Inactive

Yowza

Originally Posted by MeanMutton  [View Original Post]
    I caught Jenny (

I have to say that I have NEVER seen a website quite like that before. Thank you for sharing. I doubt I will ever partake, but I will probably think of her every time I have a yard sale. (I could put that TV in the sale, or maybe I could trade it for a BJ. Hmmmnnn.)
  18. Andrew Movado

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the . Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
  19. Andrew Movado

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the . Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
  20. LV Fun

Amy

I had a dream about Amy the other day. She was running a special and I thought I'd check it out. Standard two call system and I get there and the front room is set up as a bedroom, it has a couch, bed, and bright lights on the ceiling. The room was kept clean but there was a definite smell of smoke / weed in the house. But that doesn't bother me, just reporting it!

Amy took my $.5 and disappeared for a moment to put the money away at which point she came back and asked what would I like to do, I told her H&H and thats when she informed me she's "bleeding." A bit miffed I told her fine blow me. I thought I wasn't going to get satisfaction but she seems to have some skill with her mouth with a very nice BBBJ but no CIM or SW. I might give her another chance to get the full experience as her 5 foot body is well shaped and it would be horrible if I missed out on it.

Oh, I did see Brooklyn there too. They wanted to upsell me on a duo but I declined. Their ad says "Tip expected" and they sure do expect a tip, I had an extra few dollars in another pocket just for this purpose.

Here's there ad from earlier tonight, the pics are definitely them and they're the real deal.

http://flint.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...801-22/7318530

As another guy says, Be safe out there! (I hope you don't mind if I borrow that line)
  21. Stryker36

Isabelle

http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...ure-22/7296463

Had a dream about her yestereday firguring she had a nice bod and would possibly be a great meet. Defn not. Not on time, smelled like smoke, spoke like she was ghetto. Maybe I caught her on a bad day? Anyone else have something to add? Loose. 100 hr at best for me anyway.
  22. LV Fun

Brooklyn

See my link in the Amy review earlier for pics of Brooklyn.

I thought I'd try my luck with Amy & Brooklyn again and set up an appointment. I tend to be punctual and got to their new location on time and this place looked like a run down house. Funny thing is the house is on the market. The owner is going to have a hell of a time selling it because when I walked inside I was hammered by the smell of smoke and weed. Also, there were two guys sitting at a kitchen table, I should have left but Amy was there looking cute if not really fucked up on some drugs.

Brooklyn walked me into a bedroom and it was just disgusting. There were used condoms everywhere as well as nasty looking wads of toilet paper. I don't care about the guys before me but damn these girls could at least clean up a little! Again, I should have left.

So Brooklyn and I sit on the bed and Amy comes in and says "I'm still on my period." Damnit. I had already given Brooklyn my $200 that she quoted me to cover the two of them and she somehow made $100 of it disappear under her ass when I said let me have my money back while we discuss these new terms. I got it all back and then she tried to quote me $1. 5 for time with her, I told her $ or I'm leaving and she reluctantly agreed.

What followed was a very rushed session where I did get my nut but was disappointed because she wouldn't remove her sweatshirt as the room was chilly (it was). Screw that, I like to play with titties damnit. Oh, and these girls are bring your own cover (I always do).

All in all these girls won't be seeing me again. Sorry if my report is a bit descriptive but thats just how I roll, I like details.

I have a couple questions for you seniors:

1) What's the deal with girls in Flint selling duo specials then trying to upsell you and / or screw you over? I've walked out on another duo apt. In D. C. (sorry no link and I forgot their names) and then this happened again tonight. WTF.

2) My previous mongerings were in Vegas where the girls were always equipped with cover. What's the deal with girls here not supplying it? Are they just cheap?
  23. KittyChaser010

Jenny

- don't ASK SEXUAL QUESTIONS <-

MUST be UNDER 8inches tall to hang out with me!

I'm a very friendly & Passionate no-rush provider. I'm very sexy, pretty in the face, and I'm looking for some fun! Whether you are looking for the girl-next-door or the seductive enchantress, this is the real deal and REALLY $75 for the hour!

$70 / hr.

10am-11pm

JENNY

734-624-6055

SinfullySexyJenny (d0t) com.

Poster's age: 28.

• User first posted July 2009.

• Post ID: 7185659 flint.

• Other ads by this user:

* Let me GOBBLE GOBBLE you. Seductive white meat ready to please. $70 un-rushed HOUR. 28* (SOUTH FLINT *INCALL ONLY* (my house) adult*entertainment: escorts.

Sinfully Sexy Jenny: Trades available for my time and Companionship! Must see. 28* (SOUTH FLINT *INCALL ONLY* (my house) adult*entertainment: escorts.

Seduction. Pleasure. I am all that you Want and all that you Need. 70 un-rushed hour. 28* (south Flint- my HOUSE- *INCALL*) adult*entertainment: escorts.

*I'm REAL, I'm SEXY, I'm FUN and I'm Offering SUPER SPECIALS- I'm BACK AT IT! Sun-Wed 10am-11pm. 28* (south Flint- my HOUSE- safe area*INCALL*) adult*entertainment: escorts.

PASSIONATE & FRIENDLY * Real Deal, Full Hour * 12noon-11pm *SUPER SPECIALS *$75 / hr. 28* (south Flint- my HOUSE-
    Jenny was a very sweet girl. I went to visit her about am hour ago. I personally think Jenny is WELL worth the money. Yes she has pigs but they never walk up to you and they are downstairs during your appointment. She's not a Barbie so if you're looking for that she isn't for you. A little bit of a BBW but definetly not fat. First thing I liked about her is you get the full hour if you can last that long. Two call system and I was on my way. Quiet peaceful location made me feel comfortable. I personally perfer this over motels I'm always think Leo is watching those. I started out with BBBJ then I went to CFS multiple positions. I had to hold myself back from blowing too fast several times during the session. I finished BBBJCIM. We talked a while while she played with Johnson and I was ready again. I CFS again mish then finished blew my second load on her tits. She's not an up seller whatsoever and is totally into you the entire session. I definetly recommend this girl. I'm definetly going to be seeing a lot more of this girl. Doesn't stop to answer phone. And she was clean and sober.
  24. KittyChaser010

Jenny

I'm a very friendly & Passionate no-rush provider. I'm very sexy, pretty in the face, and I'm looking for some fun! Whether you are looking for the girl-next-door or the seductive enchantress, this is the real deal and REALLY $75 for the hour!

$70 / hr.

10am-11pm

JENNY

734-624-6055

* Let me GOBBLE GOBBLE you. Seductive white meat ready to please. $70 un-rushed HOUR. 28* (SOUTH FLINT *INCALL ONLY* (my house) adult*entertainment: escorts.

Sinfully Sexy Jenny: Trades available for my time and Companionship! Must see. 28* (SOUTH FLINT *INCALL ONLY* (my house) adult*entertainment: escorts.

Seduction. Pleasure. I am all that you Want and all that you Need. 70 un-rushed hour. 28* (south Flint- my HOUSE- *INCALL*) adult*entertainment: escorts.

*I'm REAL, I'm SEXY, I'm FUN and I'm Offering SUPER SPECIALS- I'm BACK AT IT! Sun-Wed 10am-11pm. 28* (south Flint- my HOUSE- safe area*INCALL*) adult*entertainment: escorts.

PASSIONATE & FRIENDLY * Real Deal, Full Hour * 12noon-11pm *SUPER SPECIALS *$75 / hr. 28* (south Flint- my HOUSE
    Jenny was a very sweet girl. I went to visit her about am hour ago. I personally think Jenny is WELL worth the money. Yes she has pigs but they never walk up to you and they are downstairs during your appointment. She's not a Barbie so if you're looking for that she isn't for you. A little bit of a BBW but definetly not fat. First thing I liked about her is you get the full hour if you can last that long. Two call system and I was on my way. Quiet peaceful location made me feel comfortable. I personally perfer this over motels I'm always think Leo is watching those. I started out with BBBJ then I went to CFS multiple positions. I had to hold myself back from blowing too fast several times during the session. I finished BBBJCIM. We talked a while while she played with Johnson and I was ready again. I CFS again mish then finished blew my second load on her tits. She's not an up seller whatsoever and is totally into you the entire session. I definetly recommend this girl. I'm definetly going to be seeing a lot more of this girl. Doesn't stop to answer phone. And she was clean and sober.
  25. KittyChaser010

Jenny

$70 / hr.

10am-11pm

JENNY

734-624-6055

* Let me GOBBLE GOBBLE you. Seductive white meat ready to please. $70 un-rushed HOUR *.28* (SOUTH FLINT *INCALL ONLY* (my house) adult*entertainment: escorts.

Sinfully Sexy Jenny: Trades available for my time and Companionship! Must see!.28* (SOUTH FLINT *INCALL ONLY* (my house) adult*entertainment: escorts.

*I'm REAL, I'm SEXY, I'm FUN and I'm Offering SUPER SPECIALS- I'm BACK AT IT! Sun-Wed 10am-11pm*.28* (south Flint- my HOUSE- safe area*INCALL*) adult*entertainment: escorts.

PASSIONATE & FRIENDLY * Real Deal, Full Hour * 12noon-11pm *SUPER SPECIALS *$75 / hr. 28* (south Flint- my HOUSE- safe area*INCALL*) adult*entertainment: escorts.
    I went to visit Jenny about an hour ago and I must say this girl was definetly worth it. Quiet discreet location which is always a bonus for me helps me feel more secure uncle Leo isn't present. Did the two call thing. Not a clock watcher or up seller whatsoever. Menu is open to pretty much everything except Greek. Yes she does have pigs which I thought was strange but they were harmless and stay downstairs during the date. Don't let this stop you from visiting though. Because I really enjoyed myself. Started off with BBBJ then I was ready for some CFS which was great this girl has a really tight, wet vj. Even though it was CFS (don't do bbcfs anyways) but it felt great. She talks dirty to you but doesn't overdue it. You get her complete attention for the entire hour. I ended up unloading twice first one was BBBJCIM. Rested for about 10 minutes then went back cfs mish and finished on her tits. I was drained after the second one. She's not a Barbie but she's a really sweet girl. Great attitude and makes you feel like a king. Guys please be nice to this girl we don't have many women in the area that let's you wish be her command, great attitude and no rushing you. Nice soft skin and ass and was clean and not strung out on drugs. She's well worth what she's asking. I know I'll be visiting again no doubt in my mind. I almost want to go back right now! LOL

Happy mongering guys!

Be safe
  26. KittyChaser010

Sorry fellow mongers!

I posted three times the same thing didn't know wasn't on purpose guys. New to this forum but plenty of good intel to share on a lot of these girls this is a big time hobby of mine. Mostly visit Flint, Lansing, Detroit, or Ann Arbor.

Well happy mongering guys
  27. TwatTeaser
    Inactive

Originally Posted by LV Fun  [View Original Post]

I thought I'd try my luck with Amy & Brooklyn again and set up an appointment. I tend to be punctual and got to their new location on time and this place looked like a run down house. Funny thing is the house is on the market. The owner is going to have a hell of a time selling it because when I walked inside I was hammered by the smell of smoke and weed. Also, there were two guys sitting at a kitchen table, I should have left but Amy was there looking cute if not really fucked up on some drugs.
    Rookie fuck up. YES you should have left. Two dudes at the table and everyone (except you?) is fucked up? This could have gotten ugly real fast as they knew you also had cash with you. I wouldn't have been able to get a hard on anyways, I would have been too concerned about who had my back. In this case, No one.

Brooklyn walked me into a bedroom and it was just disgusting. There were used condoms everywhere as well as nasty looking wads of toilet paper. I don't care about the guys before me but damn these girls could at least clean up a little! Again, I should have left.
    Again YES. My health is worth more than some danked out pussy. Yea we all know these girls play but some hygiene goes a long way. I once left a hottie in a hotel room because I went to take a piss first and the trash can in the bathroom had several hundred (literally) used condoms in it. Then as I'm returning to the room she's in the process of pulling a condom with a wad of cash out of her pussy. The whole scene just F'd me up. I walked straight to the door and said;"thanks for letting me use the bathroom".

So Brooklyn and I sit on the bed and Amy comes in and says "I'm still on my period." Damnit. I had already given Brooklyn my $200 that she quoted me to cover the two of them and she somehow made $100 of it disappear under her ass when I said let me have my money back while we discuss these new terms. I got it all back and then she tried to quote me $1. 5 for time with her, I told her $ or I'm leaving and she reluctantly agreed.
    Wow, now you're getting fucked!

What followed was a very rushed session where I did get my nut but was disappointed because she wouldn't remove her sweatshirt as the room was chilly (it was). Screw that, I like to play with titties damnit. Oh, and these girls are bring your own cover (I always do).
    Proof you're being fucked. MSOG?

All in all these girls won't be seeing me again. Sorry if my report is a bit descriptive but thats just how I roll, I like details.
    Good. And thank you for your details! Seriously.

1) What's the deal with girls in Flint selling duo specials then trying to upsell you and / or screw you over? I've walked out on another duo apt. In D. C. (sorry no link and I forgot their names) and then this happened again tonight. WTF.

2) My previous mongerings were in Vegas where the girls were always equipped with cover. What's the deal with girls here not supplying it? Are they just cheap?
    Got to do this one backwards. First off, girls in Vegas are whole different breed than some ganked out SW's in the rust belt. Rubbers cost money, and hey you're the one that wants something. At least that's their thinking. Also if they get busted by leo on the street with rubbers I've been told it bolsters leo's claim as to what they were doing and leo is more of a prick to them.

When ever you're with two girls, the chance of getting screwed over goes up exponentially. Especially if it's two messed up druggies. They play off each other and it's easier for them to get away with crap. The two girls one guy (you) thing works much better if you have an established relationship with a trusted provider first, and she brings a "friend" along for double the fun. This is the only way I've ever done it and I've done it with, well, many sets of two over the years.

The fact that you gave the money up front and there were two dudes in the house, what position where you in to raise a fuss and not get your ass kicked or worse? I mean think about it. You might be a big dude and a mofo to boot, but things get ugly none the less. I don't mean to be an arse here but I'm writing for the benefit of the newbies reading this.
  28. KittyChaser010

Thanks

Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Rookie fuck up. YES you should have left. Two dudes at the table and everyone (except you?) is fucked up? This could have gotten ugly real fast as they knew you also had cash with you. I wouldn't have been able to get a hard on anyways, I would have been too concerned about who had my back. In this case, No one.

Again YES. My health is worth more than some danked out pussy. Yea we all know these girls play but some hygiene goes a long way. I once left a hottie in a hotel room because I went to take a piss first and the trash can in the bathroom had several hundred (literally) used condoms in it. Then as I'm returning to the room she's in the process of pulling a condom with a wad of cash out of her pussy. The whole scene just F'd me up. I walked straight to the door and said;"thanks for letting me use the bathroom".

Wow, now you're getting fucked!

Proof you're being fucked. MSOG?

Good. And thank you for your details! Seriously.

Got to do this one backwards. First off, girls in Vegas are whole different breed than some ganked out SW's in the rust belt. Rubbers cost money, and hey you're the one that wants something. At least that's their thinking. Also if they get busted by leo on the street with rubbers I've been told it bolsters leo's claim as to what they were doing and leo is more of a prick to them.

When ever you're with two girls, the chance of getting screwed over goes up exponentially. Especially if it's two messed up druggies. They play off each other and it's easier for them to get away with crap. The two girls one guy (you) thing works much better if you have an established relationship with a trusted provider first, and she brings a "friend" along for double the fun. This is the only way I've ever done it and I've done it with, well, many sets of two over the years.

The fact that you gave the money up front and there were two dudes in the house, what position where you in to raise a fuss and not get your ass kicked or worse? I mean think about it. You might be a big dude and a mofo to boot, but things get ugly none the less. I don't mean to be an arse here but I'm writing for the benefit of the newbies reading this.
    I have thought about visiting these two for the last week or so. I want to thank you for the details because now I know for sure I won't be visiting these two! Personally, I'm a stickler for hygiene. And refuse to go anywhere where either the sp or the location is disgusting. I must admit you are much more brave than I am no way I'd go ANYWHERE that there are guys sitting there with the girls getting wasted. For one when I see other people there I always feel either they want to get over on me, or they could be Leo. Either way I wouldn't feel safe. I would have said no thanks in a heartbeat. Although we are mongers trying to get what we can get, our safety is still our first priority at the end of the day. Plus I think they are asking waaaay to much for these dirty skanks. Just my opinion.

Be safe, happy mongering
  29. LV Fun

TwatTeaser, I appreciate the directness, believe it. When I left there I realized what a fucked up situation I put myself in and considered myself lucky. Unfortunately the whole time I was thinking with the wrong head.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions as well.
  30. Waxon1

Dude your little head was doing all your thinking here.

With a place like this with two guys at the table I would have been out of that place like a shot.

Guys like us get killed in places like that.

You should have walked out right from the get-go.

Man I don't want to read about your death in the Flint paper where some Thug shot you.
    These people know you have cash and might just take it and kill you.
    You were in way over your head. Street people live by a whole different set of rules than we do. It's called LAW OF THE JUNGLE AND SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST.

You must log in to post.