[sticky]

BackPage Advertiser Reviews

(7884 posts) (663 voices)
  1. Bigtlvr
    Inactive

I've seen several girls at 1501 and I am looking for any info / reviews on Jessica, Khloe, and Rachael. I'll swap info.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  2. Toytiger
    Inactive

Candice. 1501

New carmel treat (Candice) at 1501 in Jeff. She looks exactly as the picture shown and is very nice. Has a few tatts but placed nicely. She must have caught on quickly because she had 5 appoints scheduled for her 1st day at work. One of the few girls that will towel you off afterwards too.
  3. NC Wanderer

Originally Posted by ZeroPointZero  [View Original Post]
    I would like some recent feedback on the blond Pheonix from Fairdale. I saw her and her redhead friend about a year ago, but curious about her performance solo recently, before I make another trip. Happy to exchange info if you could PM me the details.
    If you search the Louisville forums you will find what you are looking for. Always RTFF and search before asking for info.
  4. Funtongue13
    Inactive

Bue is her name.

Originally Posted by Case59
    Has anyone seen this girl with any reviews?

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyR...lax-26/2737467
    I have visited Blue a couple of times, and found her to be charming, beautiful, and quite skilled. She has broad menu for return guests, and her rates are good.
  5. Bigtlvr
    Inactive

I've seen several girls at 1501 and I am looking for any info / reviews on Jessica, Khloe, and Rachael. I'll swap info.
  6. Toytiger
    Inactive

Candice. 1501

New carmel treat (Candice) at 1501 in Jeff. She looks exactly as the picture shown and is very nice. Has a few tatts but placed nicely. She must have caught on quickly because she had 5 appoints scheduled for her 1st day at work. One of the few girls that will towel you off afterwards too.
  7. NC_Wanderer
    Inactive

Originally Posted by ZeroPointZero
    I would like some recent feedback on the blond Pheonix from Fairdale. I saw her and her redhead friend about a year ago, but curious about her performance solo recently, before I make another trip. Happy to exchange info if you could PM me the details.
    If you search the Louisville forums you will find what you are looking for. Always RTFF and search before asking for info.
  8. No Body Knows

Backpage girls. Real or not?

Brianna. 22.

812 484 7777.

Petite Sweetness.

502 381*6315.

India. 22.

502-365-5010.

Nikki. 22.

502 379 9488.

Can anyone confirm any of these girls are legit?
  9. No_Body_Knows
    Inactive

Backpage girls. Real or not?

Brianna. 22.

812 484 7777.

Petite Sweetness.

502 381*6315.

India. 22.

502-365-5010.

Nikki. 22.

502 379 9488.

10. Whiskey Pete

Originally Posted by No Body Knows  [View Original Post]
    Brianna. 22.

812 484 7777.

Petite Sweetness.

502 381*6315.

India. 22.

502-365-5010.

Nikki. 22.

502 379 9488.

Briana has danced at Bottoms Up for a while. She may still be there for all I know. She has a really squeaky voice.
  11. Mirus24
    Inactive

Kayla?

I've been curious about her for some time but schedules never matched up before. Saw Ava when they were at same location but wasn't thrilled enough to go back to her. Have seen a few others but still waiting for that wow factor. If anyone has info on Kayla PM or post would be appreciated.

And I have searched forums before posting but not found anything.
  12. Whiskey_Pete
    Inactive

Originally Posted by No Body Knows
    Brianna. 22.

812 484 7777.

Petite Sweetness.

502 381*6315.

India. 22.

502-365-5010.

Nikki. 22.

502 379 9488.

Briana has danced at Bottoms Up for a while. She may still be there for all I know. She has a really squeaky voice.
  13. Mirus24
    Inactive

Kayla?

I've been curious about her for some time but schedules never matched up before. Saw Ava when they were at same location but wasn't thrilled enough to go back to her. Have seen a few others but still waiting for that wow factor. If anyone has info on Kayla PM or post would be appreciated.

14. Gunghobma
    Inactive

Kayla

Originally Posted by Mirus24  [View Original Post]

Kayla is fun. Knows why you are there. Her body isn't perfect, but who's is. She's got a great grip technique. I may see her tonight now that I think about it!
  15. Ky Guy 123

It also looks like that Brianna and Nikki may be working together in some fashion. At the very least, they're in the same hotel for those pics. Not the same room though, unless someone changed the cheap painting on the wall behind them. Anyway, something that might add some credibility to Nikki too if Brianna is confirmed legit.

Jay

Originally Posted by Whiskey Pete  [View Original Post]
  16. Dtripod69
    Inactive

Kayla

Originally Posted by Mirus24  [View Original Post]

I have seen Kayla before, not much more than OK but she had just started in the biz when I saw her so maybe she is different now. At the time she seemed very uncomfortable and was very mechanical.
  17. Gunghobma
    Inactive

Kayla

Originally Posted by Mirus24

Kayla is fun. Knows why you are there. Her body isn't perfect, but who's is. She's got a great grip technique. I may see her tonight now that I think about it!
  18. Ky_Guy_123
    Inactive

It also looks like that Brianna and Nikki may be working together in some fashion. At the very least, they're in the same hotel for those pics. Not the same room though, unless someone changed the cheap painting on the wall behind them. Anyway, something that might add some credibility to Nikki too if Brianna is confirmed legit.

Jay

Originally Posted by Whiskey Pete
  19. Dtripod69
    Inactive

Kayla

Originally Posted by Mirus24

I have seen Kayla before, not much more than OK but she had just started in the biz when I saw her so maybe she is different now. At the time she seemed very uncomfortable and was very mechanical.
  20. Coloice
    Inactive

Over the last couple of weeks I have made some appointments at 1501 and here is my report. I will say this up front,

YMMV.

Jessica. Cute thin blonde extras offered. Her tip is a bit on the high end $.

Lindsay. Cute blonde used to go by autumn at soothing sensations. Seen her at both places and everytime I see her it keeps getting better.

Anna. Went to see her based on a recommendation from a member. Girl is cute, very pleasant, massage ok. No extras not even HS. Again YMMV. I had heard nothing but good things but not my best score!
  21. Coloice
    Inactive

Over the last couple of weeks I have made some appointments at 1501 and here is my report. I will say this up front,

YMMV.

Jessica. Cute thin blonde extras offered. Her tip is a bit on the high end $.

Lindsay. Cute blonde used to go by autumn at soothing sensations. Seen her at both places and everytime I see her it keeps getting better.

Anna. Went to see her based on a recommendation from a member. Girl is cute, very pleasant, massage ok. No extras not even HS. Again YMMV. I had heard nothing but good things but not my best score!
  22. Gunghobma
    Inactive

Jessica

Saw Jessica last night@her new locations. I must say I was surprised by her pleasant and intelligent attitude. She knows why you are there and definetly aimed to please. I have a feeling that extras are available outside of the location, but believe that would take a few more visits. All in all a very HE. Great tatoos. I will be back.
  23. Indy Jhn11

Originally Posted by Ky Guy 123  [View Original Post]
    It also looks like that Brianna and Nikki may be working together in some fashion. At the very least, they're in the same hotel for those pics. Not the same room though, unless someone changed the cheap painting on the wall behind them. . Anyway, something that might add some credibility to Nikki too if Brianna is confirmed legit. .

Jay
    Nikki is fun. She was on e dot com for a while before the fed raid. She worked (works?) at ABE earlier this year or last year under the name Natalie. She's kind of pretty without the ugly coke bottle glasses, and them nice fine big titties of hers. ; p.

Nikki is legit. Don't know about Brianna or Jennifer. Brianna and Jennifer share the same phone number and (location for pics?) ; \ Nice to know Brianna danced at BU. Maybe her and some of the others were some of the girls Raider4201 was talking about two weeks ago.

Nikki is legit, Brianna and Jennifer, and etc. might Be legit.

Also know an amazing college cutie who was on e dot com before the fed raid. She don't advertise though.

Track knows who, why'all could PM him. . P
  24. Esdd67
    Inactive

Brandy Miller

TOFTT and saw Brandy Miller last week, left disappointed. I wasn't sure what to expect other than good reviews here. Paid advertised asking price at the door, not topless as advertised and would not turn the television off. When asked to take top off I was asked for more $, then was asked additional $ for HE. Looks are as advertised 9 of 10. I will not call again as looks are not everything, if the tv was off and attention was paid during the hour the door price would have been worth going for. I know YMMV but asking $$$ additional for what others provide with the door charge or a small tip is too much for me.
  25. Whiskey Pete

Originally Posted by Gunghobma  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jessica last night@her new locations. I must say I was surprised by her pleasant and intelligent attitude. She knows why you are there and definetly aimed to please. I have a feeling that extras are available outside of the location, but believe that would take a few more visits. All in all a very HE. Great tatoos. I will be back.
    Jessica of 1501? She is at a new location? Or is this a different Jessica?
  26. Greywolf123
    Inactive

Nikki is Legit

I agree with Indy. Nikki is legit. Saw her at ABE. Very nice, very soft body. The size of her breast supprised me (very nice) I admit I kinda like the nerdy look LOL. Don't no anything on the other girls. Plan on seeing Nikki again soon, hopefully the prices are cheaper than at ABE.

Originally Posted by Indy Jhn11  [View Original Post]
    Nikki is fun. She was on e dot com for a while before the fed raid. She worked (works?) at ABE earlier this year or last year under the name Natalie. She's kind of pretty without the ugly coke bottle glasses, and them nice fine big titties of hers. ; p.

Nikki is legit. Don't know about Brianna or Jennifer. Brianna and Jennifer share the same phone number and (location for pics?) ; \ Nice to know Brianna danced at BU. Maybe her and some of the others were some of the girls Raider4201 was talking about two weeks ago.

Also know an amazing college cutie who was on e dot com before the fed raid. She don't advertise though.

27. Gunghobma
    Inactive

Jessica

28. Indy_Jhn11
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Ky Guy 123
    It also looks like that Brianna and Nikki may be working together in some fashion. At the very least, they're in the same hotel for those pics. Not the same room though, unless someone changed the cheap painting on the wall behind them. . Anyway, something that might add some credibility to Nikki too if Brianna is confirmed legit. .

Jay

29. Squirrel88
    Inactive

Shannon

Anyone have info on Shannon?

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyR...non-23/2681214

She is really hot if the pics are real.
  30. Esdd67
    Inactive

Brandy Miller

TOFTT and saw Brandy Miller last week, left disappointed. I wasn't sure what to expect other than good reviews here. Paid advertised asking price at the door, not topless as advertised and would not turn the television off. When asked to take top off I was asked for more $, then was asked additional $ for HE. Looks are as advertised 9 of 10. I will not call again as looks are not everything, if the tv was off and attention was paid during the hour the door price would have been worth going for. I know YMMV but asking $$$ additional for what others provide with the door charge or a small tip is too much for me.

You must log in to post.