[sticky]

2005 Archived Reports

(608 posts) (90 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Lurking Fan

LBB January/early February

Lots of sweeps by the pigs. Some nights they'd be constantly cruising up/down the "north" end hassling all streetwalkers and johns. One night they even had two unmarked cars with one of them having 4 SO that would stop a car, cuff the driver, search the car, then let driver go (not sure if they also issued citations or were just looking for stuff to haul their asses to jail). Thus haven't been back there in a while since the heat was turned on to broil.

Please post when the bacon is gone.
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  2. Lurking_Fan
    Inactive

LBB January/early February

Lots of sweeps by the pigs. Some nights they'd be constantly cruising up/down the "north" end hassling all streetwalkers and johns. One night they even had two unmarked cars with one of them having 4 SO that would stop a car, cuff the driver, search the car, then let driver go (not sure if they also issued citations or were just looking for stuff to haul their asses to jail). Thus haven't been back there in a while since the heat was turned on to broil.

Please post when the bacon is gone.
  3. El Putero

A Place Along LBB

Could one of you locals recommend one or two inexpensive hotels/motels that is “guest” friendly in the vicinity of where the action is along LBB?
  4. Socalasian
    Inactive

LBB "No-Tels"

North of the 105 where the SW are there are only two so you can't miss em. On the south track there are several. You're looking at 15-20 for the room for your time. South tracks don't even ask for id.

Most of the places are holes. Car dates are most common in this area for that reason. Be careful too- not exactly a "safe" neighborhood!!

Happy Hunting!
  5. El_Putero
    Inactive

A Place Along LBB

Could one of you locals recommend one or two inexpensive hotels/motels that is “guest” friendly in the vicinity of where the action is along LBB?
  6. Lurking Fan

LBB 2/24 7:30-9pm

First pass N through the north track and saw ~3 SW's working. Came back S ~8pm and there were 10+ already. Mostly the same usual BSW's, and a few WSW. Didn't see any new or super hot LSW or WSW. The pigs would drive up and down LBB every 15 min or so and scare off the johns and SW. Didn't see any arrests though. Too risky for the quality.

Also, more and more of the girls are asking about the Hunter 5. Hopefully we can keep it much lower. They are also much more blatant talking $ from outside the car and not wanting to play it safe (yesterday a WSW asks for $ as I pull up to a stopsign. I could have been pig and taken her in for her stupidity).

Good luck mongers.
  7. Socalasian
    Inactive

LBB "No-Tels"

North of the 105 where the SW are there are only two so you can't miss em. On the south track there are several. You're looking at 15-20 for the room for your time. South tracks don't even ask for id.

Most of the places are holes. Car dates are most common in this area for that reason. Be careful too- not exactly a "safe" neighborhood!!

Happy Hunting!
  8. Lurking_Fan
    Inactive

LBB 2/24 7:30-9pm

First pass N through the north track and saw ~3 SW's working. Came back S ~8pm and there were 10+ already. Mostly the same usual BSW's, and a few WSW. Didn't see any new or super hot LSW or WSW. The pigs would drive up and down LBB every 15 min or so and scare off the johns and SW. Didn't see any arrests though. Too risky for the quality.

Also, more and more of the girls are asking about the Hunter 5. Hopefully we can keep it much lower. They are also much more blatant talking $ from outside the car and not wanting to play it safe (yesterday a WSW asks for $ as I pull up to a stopsign. I could have been pig and taken her in for her stupidity).

Good luck mongers.
  9. El Putero

Socalasian:

Thank you for the information. It will be useful.

EP
  10. El_Putero
    Inactive

Socalasian:

Thank you for the information. It will be useful.

EP
  11. Socalasian
    Inactive

What's up with the C-note menu?

The girls on LBB are all asking for the C-note menu when you pick them up? What happened? Who's paying that much and screwing it up for the rest of us? Hunter BJ and 3 Jack FS/car was pretty common not only 6 months ago.

I used to laugh at the TJ girls on the south track when they asked for 4 Jacks for some TJ service in a room that was gonna make it a C-note day for me. Now these high-mileage hoes on the north track think they are "Sunset Quality". Maybe 5 years, 15 lbs, and 1000 mongers ago...

Come on guys... simple economics... if you are willing to pay, why should they ask for less?

My 2 cents...

Happy Hunting!
  12. Socalasian
    Inactive

What's up with the C-note menu?

The girls on LBB are all asking for the C-note menu when you pick them up? What happened? Who's paying that much and screwing it up for the rest of us? Hunter BJ and 3 Jack FS/car was pretty common not only 6 months ago.

I used to laugh at the TJ girls on the south track when they asked for 4 Jacks for some TJ service in a room that was gonna make it a C-note day for me. Now these high-mileage hoes on the north track think they are "Sunset Quality". Maybe 5 years, 15 lbs, and 1000 mongers ago...

Come on guys... simple economics... if you are willing to pay, why should they ask for less?

My 2 cents...

Happy Hunting!
  13. Socalasian
    Inactive

LBB is still on fire!!

Well, let me say it's on fire if you're the fan of the dark meat. 12 BSW all on one corner last night around 11!! Cars were tangled up like spider webs trying to get a piece of the action.

5 or 6 I would say were "6" or better if you like that. One hot 21 y.o. with tight spandex short shorts and the camel toe. Great feast for the eyes, though I've found that BSW overall do not provide great service, so I passed...

One WSW one block north, and one chubby LSW on the other side of the street. South track was dead minus a couple of crack hoes here and there...

Happy Hunting!
  14. Socalasian
    Inactive

LBB is still on fire!!

Well, let me say it's on fire if you're the fan of the dark meat. 12 BSW all on one corner last night around 11!! Cars were tangled up like spider webs trying to get a piece of the action.

5 or 6 I would say were "6" or better if you like that. One hot 21 y.o. with tight spandex short shorts and the camel toe. Great feast for the eyes, though I've found that BSW overall do not provide great service, so I passed...

One WSW one block north, and one chubby LSW on the other side of the street. South track was dead minus a couple of crack hoes here and there...

Happy Hunting!
  15. Lurking Fan

3/9 LBB 9:30pm-1am

Cruised up LBB from the 91 around 9:30. From here to Rosecrans was 6 BSW's with about half of them having their pimps? standing next to them or very close by. Almost another dozen BSW's in front of the no-tells and the couple of blocks N of there. North track had about 10 SW's, mostly BSW with a couple of WSW and LSW. There were even 2 BSW's by that market @ Tweedy. Didn't spot anything Tweedy-Florence though (besides the TS's).

Cruised north track a bunch of times trying to find one that I liked. Tried to get the LSW wearing the black dress (body 7, face 6) but she kept getting scooped up fast. Must have gone on 3-4+ dates from what I saw. Her WSW friend was not so lucky though, maybe 1-2 dates.

There were lots of pimps (or whoever those african american punks are) that were harassing the LSW's and WSW's and telling them to get out of their hood, etc. This was occurring after ~11 or so. I wish the cops would cite them for at least jaywalking. They were even driving around in a white Ford explorer, silver Mercedes coupe, and a green car ( i think 2 door maybe ford or pontiac) as well as walking the streets. There was even one annoying ugly ass hair scrunched back BSW wearing tight white pants that was hanging out with them and yelling at all the white drivers at quite a high decibel).

Needless to say I wasted a lot of gas but did not get a chance to get that LSW. Oh the pigs were light today. Only saw one car pulled over but couldn't tell if it was a SW violation or traffic violation.
  16. Lurking_Fan
    Inactive

3/9 LBB 9:30pm-1am

Cruised up LBB from the 91 around 9:30. From here to Rosecrans was 6 BSW's with about half of them having their pimps? standing next to them or very close by. Almost another dozen BSW's in front of the no-tells and the couple of blocks N of there. North track had about 10 SW's, mostly BSW with a couple of WSW and LSW. There were even 2 BSW's by that market @ Tweedy. Didn't spot anything Tweedy-Florence though (besides the TS's).

Cruised north track a bunch of times trying to find one that I liked. Tried to get the LSW wearing the black dress (body 7, face 6) but she kept getting scooped up fast. Must have gone on 3-4+ dates from what I saw. Her WSW friend was not so lucky though, maybe 1-2 dates.

There were lots of pimps (or whoever those african american punks are) that were harassing the LSW's and WSW's and telling them to get out of their hood, etc. This was occurring after ~11 or so. I wish the cops would cite them for at least jaywalking. They were even driving around in a white Ford explorer, silver Mercedes coupe, and a green car ( i think 2 door maybe ford or pontiac) as well as walking the streets. There was even one annoying ugly ass hair scrunched back BSW wearing tight white pants that was hanging out with them and yelling at all the white drivers at quite a high decibel).

Needless to say I wasted a lot of gas but did not get a chance to get that LSW. Oh the pigs were light today. Only saw one car pulled over but couldn't tell if it was a SW violation or traffic violation.
  17. Panachemc
    Inactive

Girls & 420

I'm looking for providers that really enjoy 420. Looks are important-too old or too strung out won't do it for me. Any info would be appreciated.

Was cruising LBB yesterday afternoon from the 91 to a few blocks north of 105. Saw three BSW, one of them was a cutey just N of Imperial. A couple blocks up a saw a good looking LSW with dyed red hair and nice figure. Was making a turn to check her out some more when I saw LE. I didn't have the time to wait for him to leave so I moved on.
  18. Panachemc
    Inactive

Girls & 420

I'm looking for providers that really enjoy 420. Looks are important-too old or too strung out won't do it for me. Any info would be appreciated.

Was cruising LBB yesterday afternoon from the 91 to a few blocks north of 105. Saw three BSW, one of them was a cutey just N of Imperial. A couple blocks up a saw a good looking LSW with dyed red hair and nice figure. Was making a turn to check her out some more when I saw LE. I didn't have the time to wait for him to leave so I moved on.
  19. Daddy Lows

Wow. I guess I'm having a good week. How's everyone else doing???

Paramount/Downey area Friday 3-11-05

8:45p
    I headed for Hollywood Sports Park for a quick fix of Tekken 5. Shoutout for any Anna and Nina fans. Heh heh. BTW, I took the Downey Ave exit off the 91 freeway south to Artesia east to Paramount Blvd north to Somerset. THere was nada, no LE, no girls except for a scattering of black and hispanic guys. I also tried calling up Tammy, BSW, and Kelly, WSW, to no avail. Both cell phones were not answering and had no voice mail.

10:52p
    I went back west on Somerset south on Lakewood west on Artesia and hit the McDonalds at Downey and Artesia. I got 2 $1-filet-o-fish at the drive-thru and scoped out the scenery while eating in the parking lot. There was an LE cruiser parked nearby the auto parts store. Again, no girls yet lots of guys roaming around for no apparent reason. I left by Artesia west to Cherry north to the 91 freeway west to Long Beach Blvd.

Long Beach Blvd

11:25p
    I got off the 91 and hit LBB north. Right away, there were 2 latinas there but something about them signaled normal girls. There was another latina wearing sweats just north of that first light. There was also a LE cruiser nearby. At Alondra Blvd, a freaking LE cruiser with mad lights on zoomed south at 60MPH+. Now, as this happened I spotted a BSW, body=6+?, crane her neck out of the gas station. Fortunately, I passed on.

11:26p
    At the next major intersection (I believe it is Compton Blvd), 2 freaking LE cruisers made mad right turns a la Gran Turismo 4 with lights ablazing heading southbound onto LBB. North of here, there were no SWs and no LE, yet still a lot of car, pedestrian, and black and latino guy traffic. Go figure.

11:31p
    There was major traffic stoppage north of the Flamingo Motel and lots of pedestrians. There was also a nice LSW with blonde hair covering herself with a white jacket one street south of Josephine.

11:33p
    YOWZA!!!! I spotted a superfine BSW (looked look Beyonce dressed and her face is like 92% Beyonce-like) walking southbound on the east side of LBB north of the 105 freeway. She was walking on that sidewalk stretch across from the mall. Major problem in stopping and only one sidestreet which I had already drove by. I freaking hit the accelerator and took several side streets of which one dead-ended into a curb facing onto LBB and the 105 freeway. VA-VA-VA-VOOM!!! Not 2 seconds into stopping my workvan did this hottie BSW show up and she promptly came to my driver window and said, "Take me south on Long Beach Blvd, k?"

11:37p
    As I was taking the numerous turns to get out of there, I spotted at least 3 cars who I know for sure were after this girl. At the intersection where there is the Taco Bell, there was another model-type thin BSW pacing near the bus shelter.

Me: Wow. You are so damn pretty! What's your name, baby?
    BSW: Mercedes. (giggle)
    Me: I usually do cardates but I can't be treating a girl like you like that. (grinning). Wow. Lots of girls out here. You alone?
    Mercedes: Yeah. I don't know who that is either. I'm independent.
    Me: Well, I've seen lots of times where an SUV pulls up and like 5 girls come out then that same SUV comes back like an hour or two later to pick them up to head to another spot. You know?
    Mercedes: Go find a motel south of the 105 freeway. I don't trust the ones here.
    Me: SO like, after working here, do you go to like Hollywood-SUnset or Century Blvd or Harbor?
    Mercedes: Hmmm. Sometimes, but not tonight. Just here then I go back home to the Valley.
    Me: You live in the Valley? Ever work on Sepulveda Blvd along the 405 freeway. You know, like across Roscoe and Nordoff and other streets?
    Mercedes: Yeah. A long time ago like a year ago. No more. Too much police and stings. I used to go by the name of Ebony.

Before going into the no-tel, she asked me how much time I'd want and I was like ???? maybe 10 minutes??? but then I said that I want the full hour and she wanted $100. I mentioned that I would need multiple pops and she said, she figure out a way to make me last that long.

No-tel: $20
    Mercedes: $100-CBJ-CFS(5 positions:missionary, doggie, edge of bed, spoon, legs up in air clamped together and me sucking on her toes)
    Me: happy shit-eating grin

20 minutes later, I was still hard so we got to talking and then she had to answer her phone. I took the break to wax my pole hard again while massaging her calves and legs and neck and upper back. I asked her when she got here and she replied 11:10pm. F*ck. I started eating her out and she was fresh, fresh, fresh, clean, and sweet. She came once from what I could tell (her freaking hands grabbed my ears and her legs squezzed the bejeesus outta my brain) but damn was she moist. 15 mmmminutes later, I got out another condom (my own from my mongering bag) and started poking her again. Sh*t, I pounded her for another good 10 minutes and kissed her forehead and whispered, "I need to f*ck your ass."

Mercedes:$60-DATY-CFS-anal to completion
    Me: priceless

We did only two positions: missionary and modified missionary with a pillow underneath her upper asscrack. Good, too, since I could see her wince.

Mercedes: Don't keep pulling out. (wince) Keep it in.
    Me: (grinning) Okey dokey. (taking my right fingers and diddling her freaking swollen clit:see US Street Walker Photos for samples)

6 mmmminutes later, we got a fine rhythm going on and I was complete.

12:52a
    I think we must've stayed in the room a little extra and we both swore we heard voices coming from either outside or the adjoining motel room. I hope those Indian perverted motel employees didn't videotape my fat ass and spare tire.

Total damage: $160+10 tip to Mercedes and $20 for no-tel
    Mercedes: BSW, 5'7", pink skin-tight dress with a wide open front and cropped near the bottom of her ass cheeks, black furry matador-type jacket and white 4inch pumps, face=9 body=9 (clothed) 8.1 (unclothed: she told me she has two kids and she's got several stretch marks along her fine ass cheeks and slight belly and her tits are slightly deflated A/B cups with tiny pencil eraser nipples)
    Service:
    CBJ = 5/10 because she only did it for a minute at the most
    CFS = 7/10 because she is only average tightness but she is flexible and shaved down under and is enthusiatic and takes orders well
    anal = 7/10 because I had to stay in the hole (you guys know what I mean) yet she let me pound the shit outta that hole

Sorry for the freaking looong post but WTF, that's what I'm known for, right?

Marlowe,
    SHe lives in the Valley. Look at her pics in the US Street Walker Photo section. Look for her digits in your PM box. BTW, tell her Eddy with camera phone says his tongue is tired. Heh heh heh.
  20. Daddy_Lows
    Inactive

Wow. I guess I'm having a good week. How's everyone else doing???

Paramount/Downey area Friday 3-11-05

8:45p
    I headed for Hollywood Sports Park for a quick fix of Tekken 5. Shoutout for any Anna and Nina fans. Heh heh. BTW, I took the Downey Ave exit off the 91 freeway south to Artesia east to Paramount Blvd north to Somerset. THere was nada, no LE, no girls except for a scattering of black and hispanic guys. I also tried calling up Tammy, BSW, and Kelly, WSW, to no avail. Both cell phones were not answering and had no voice mail.

10:52p
    I went back west on Somerset south on Lakewood west on Artesia and hit the McDonalds at Downey and Artesia. I got 2 $1-filet-o-fish at the drive-thru and scoped out the scenery while eating in the parking lot. There was an LE cruiser parked nearby the auto parts store. Again, no girls yet lots of guys roaming around for no apparent reason. I left by Artesia west to Cherry north to the 91 freeway west to Long Beach Blvd.

Long Beach Blvd

11:25p
    I got off the 91 and hit LBB north. Right away, there were 2 latinas there but something about them signaled normal girls. There was another latina wearing sweats just north of that first light. There was also a LE cruiser nearby. At Alondra Blvd, a freaking LE cruiser with mad lights on zoomed south at 60MPH+. Now, as this happened I spotted a BSW, body=6+?, crane her neck out of the gas station. Fortunately, I passed on.

11:26p
    At the next major intersection (I believe it is Compton Blvd), 2 freaking LE cruisers made mad right turns a la Gran Turismo 4 with lights ablazing heading southbound onto LBB. North of here, there were no SWs and no LE, yet still a lot of car, pedestrian, and black and latino guy traffic. Go figure.

11:31p
    There was major traffic stoppage north of the Flamingo Motel and lots of pedestrians. There was also a nice LSW with blonde hair covering herself with a white jacket one street south of Josephine.

11:33p
    YOWZA!!!! I spotted a superfine BSW (looked look Beyonce dressed and her face is like 92% Beyonce-like) walking southbound on the east side of LBB north of the 105 freeway. She was walking on that sidewalk stretch across from the mall. Major problem in stopping and only one sidestreet which I had already drove by. I freaking hit the accelerator and took several side streets of which one dead-ended into a curb facing onto LBB and the 105 freeway. VA-VA-VA-VOOM!!! Not 2 seconds into stopping my workvan did this hottie BSW show up and she promptly came to my driver window and said, "Take me south on Long Beach Blvd, k?"

11:37p
    As I was taking the numerous turns to get out of there, I spotted at least 3 cars who I know for sure were after this girl. At the intersection where there is the Taco Bell, there was another model-type thin BSW pacing near the bus shelter.

Me: Wow. You are so damn pretty! What's your name, baby?
    BSW: Mercedes. (giggle)
    Me: I usually do cardates but I can't be treating a girl like you like that. (grinning). Wow. Lots of girls out here. You alone?
    Mercedes: Yeah. I don't know who that is either. I'm independent.
    Me: Well, I've seen lots of times where an SUV pulls up and like 5 girls come out then that same SUV comes back like an hour or two later to pick them up to head to another spot. You know?
    Mercedes: Go find a motel south of the 105 freeway. I don't trust the ones here.
    Me: SO like, after working here, do you go to like Hollywood-SUnset or Century Blvd or Harbor?
    Mercedes: Hmmm. Sometimes, but not tonight. Just here then I go back home to the Valley.
    Me: You live in the Valley? Ever work on Sepulveda Blvd along the 405 freeway. You know, like across Roscoe and Nordoff and other streets?
    Mercedes: Yeah. A long time ago like a year ago. No more. Too much police and stings. I used to go by the name of Ebony.

Before going into the no-tel, she asked me how much time I'd want and I was like ???? maybe 10 minutes??? but then I said that I want the full hour and she wanted $100. I mentioned that I would need multiple pops and she said, she figure out a way to make me last that long.

No-tel: $20
    Mercedes: $100-CBJ-CFS(5 positions:missionary, doggie, edge of bed, spoon, legs up in air clamped together and me sucking on her toes)
    Me: happy shit-eating grin

20 minutes later, I was still hard so we got to talking and then she had to answer her phone. I took the break to wax my pole hard again while massaging her calves and legs and neck and upper back. I asked her when she got here and she replied 11:10pm. F*ck. I started eating her out and she was fresh, fresh, fresh, clean, and sweet. She came once from what I could tell (her freaking hands grabbed my ears and her legs squezzed the bejeesus outta my brain) but damn was she moist. 15 mmmminutes later, I got out another condom (my own from my mongering bag) and started poking her again. Sh*t, I pounded her for another good 10 minutes and kissed her forehead and whispered, "I need to f*ck your ass."

Mercedes:$60-DATY-CFS-anal to completion
    Me: priceless

We did only two positions: missionary and modified missionary with a pillow underneath her upper asscrack. Good, too, since I could see her wince.

Mercedes: Don't keep pulling out. (wince) Keep it in.
    Me: (grinning) Okey dokey. (taking my right fingers and diddling her freaking swollen clit:see US Street Walker Photos for samples)

6 mmmminutes later, we got a fine rhythm going on and I was complete.

12:52a
    I think we must've stayed in the room a little extra and we both swore we heard voices coming from either outside or the adjoining motel room. I hope those Indian perverted motel employees didn't videotape my fat ass and spare tire.

Total damage: $160+10 tip to Mercedes and $20 for no-tel
    Mercedes: BSW, 5'7", pink skin-tight dress with a wide open front and cropped near the bottom of her ass cheeks, black furry matador-type jacket and white 4inch pumps, face=9 body=9 (clothed) 8.1 (unclothed: she told me she has two kids and she's got several stretch marks along her fine ass cheeks and slight belly and her tits are slightly deflated A/B cups with tiny pencil eraser nipples)
    Service:
    CBJ = 5/10 because she only did it for a minute at the most
    CFS = 7/10 because she is only average tightness but she is flexible and shaved down under and is enthusiatic and takes orders well
    anal = 7/10 because I had to stay in the hole (you guys know what I mean) yet she let me pound the shit outta that hole

Sorry for the freaking looong post but WTF, that's what I'm known for, right?

Marlowe,
    SHe lives in the Valley. Look at her pics in the US Street Walker Photo section. Look for her digits in your PM box. BTW, tell her Eddy with camera phone says his tongue is tired. Heh heh heh.
  21. Joe Monger

Lbb!

Yo what up Daddy!

I cruised LBB for the FIRST time last night. 11PM-1230PM. Saw 7-10 SW's from the 105 down to the 91. There were, IMHO, no 8's 9's or 10's out but it seemed you could get yourself a nice 6 or 7 for a good price. I piced up this cute SW from Argentina whose name I can't recall. She's tall and just a lil' on the thick side which is kool with me. Decent CBJ for $50. Wanted $120 for FS. I'm definitely going to be hitting LBB more often to check it out. Also, WTF is up with all of the church people handing flyers out to everyone? I actually saw a group of these people wrap their hands around a SW to keep her from getting in some guy's car. I also saw quite a few LE out but they seemed more interested in the obvious drug activity than in SW's. Had fun rolling thru LBB but I still had'nt found what I was looking for...until I broke out and took th 105 up to Century! Damn there was hot b*tches out! Xheck out my post in the Inglewood section.

Joe

P.S Hey DL, who do you play with ion Tekken? I started with Bryan Fury but now I'm using Wang. He's a BAD man!
  22. Daddy Lows

So you're a Wangster, huh, Joe??? Guess that makes me a Jackster and an Annaster.

Mercedes Tidbits ------------

After I came in her ass, we kind of snuggled for several minutes. I was kissing her shoulders and whatnot.

Me: So, you really did just get out here, huh? I can still smell the shower and perfume on you. Hmmmm. Smells good. What is it?
    Mercedes: (little laugh) Degree. (deadpan silence)
    Me: (getting off her) Heh heh. Come on now. I meant that perfume on your neck!
    Mercedes: It's Cool Water.

Now that's the second girl this week that wore stuff I like. Tammy also wore Ralph Polo Sport and both have that fresh clean kind of scent. Not like that sickly sweet overpowering stuff. Nice. BTW, until I figure out why I can't post pics, I'm not gonna be able to post my two cameraphone pics of Mercedes' fine ass. Is anyone else here (in the SoCal area) able to upload pics or maybe my browser has something to do with it?

Joe Monger,

Hey, big guy. How's it like being with a porn star in American Bukkake 26, stud?! Rock on, JM. Rock on.

BTW, to the other guy asking about Eliana, DUDE, I saw and f*cked her on Tuesday so you can understand why I'm feeling great this week.

Sunday morning: Tammy, BSW, BBBJTC with perks
    Monday night: Foxy, BSW, BBBJTCIM with perks
    Tuesday noon: Eliana, dark-skinned LSW, CBJ+CFS in a no-tel
    Friday night/Saturday morn: Mercedes, BSW, CBJ+CFS+DATY+covered anal with perks

Geneious,

Thanks and you're welcome.

Shahak

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It will be apriciated if you give me her digigt
    Thanks
    Shahak,

Sorry. My cell phone died and I didn't memorize Mercedes' number. Ummmmm, you could ask Baldy Cruiser or Marlowe for it, but their memory might not be as good as mine either. Sorry.

Peace
  23. Joe_Monger
    Inactive

Lbb!

Yo what up Daddy!

I cruised LBB for the FIRST time last night. 11PM-1230PM. Saw 7-10 SW's from the 105 down to the 91. There were, IMHO, no 8's 9's or 10's out but it seemed you could get yourself a nice 6 or 7 for a good price. I piced up this cute SW from Argentina whose name I can't recall. She's tall and just a lil' on the thick side which is kool with me. Decent CBJ for $50. Wanted $120 for FS. I'm definitely going to be hitting LBB more often to check it out. Also, WTF is up with all of the church people handing flyers out to everyone? I actually saw a group of these people wrap their hands around a SW to keep her from getting in some guy's car. I also saw quite a few LE out but they seemed more interested in the obvious drug activity than in SW's. Had fun rolling thru LBB but I still had'nt found what I was looking for...until I broke out and took th 105 up to Century! Damn there was hot b*tches out! Xheck out my post in the Inglewood section.

Joe

P.S Hey DL, who do you play with ion Tekken? I started with Bryan Fury but now I'm using Wang. He's a BAD man!
  24. Joe Monger

Dude!

Dont forget...I was in American Bukkake 25 ALSO!

"Wangster". Heh, heh...

Joe
  25. Daddy_Lows
    Inactive

So you're a Wangster, huh, Joe??? Guess that makes me a Jackster and an Annaster.

Mercedes Tidbits ------------

After I came in her ass, we kind of snuggled for several minutes. I was kissing her shoulders and whatnot.

Me: So, you really did just get out here, huh? I can still smell the shower and perfume on you. Hmmmm. Smells good. What is it?
    Mercedes: (little laugh) Degree. (deadpan silence)
    Me: (getting off her) Heh heh. Come on now. I meant that perfume on your neck!
    Mercedes: It's Cool Water.

Now that's the second girl this week that wore stuff I like. Tammy also wore Ralph Polo Sport and both have that fresh clean kind of scent. Not like that sickly sweet overpowering stuff. Nice. BTW, until I figure out why I can't post pics, I'm not gonna be able to post my two cameraphone pics of Mercedes' fine ass. Is anyone else here (in the SoCal area) able to upload pics or maybe my browser has something to do with it?

Joe Monger,

Hey, big guy. How's it like being with a porn star in American Bukkake 26, stud?! Rock on, JM. Rock on.

BTW, to the other guy asking about Eliana, DUDE, I saw and f*cked her on Tuesday so you can understand why I'm feeling great this week.

Sunday morning: Tammy, BSW, BBBJTC with perks
    Monday night: Foxy, BSW, BBBJTCIM with perks
    Tuesday noon: Eliana, dark-skinned LSW, CBJ+CFS in a no-tel
    Friday night/Saturday morn: Mercedes, BSW, CBJ+CFS+DATY+covered anal with perks

Geneious,

Thanks and you're welcome.

Shahak

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It will be apriciated if you give me her digigt
    Thanks
    Shahak,

Sorry. My cell phone died and I didn't memorize Mercedes' number. Ummmmm, you could ask Baldy Cruiser or Marlowe for it, but their memory might not be as good as mine either. Sorry.

Peace
  26. Joe_Monger
    Inactive

Dude!

Dont forget...I was in American Bukkake 25 ALSO!

"Wangster". Heh, heh...

Joe
  27. PCH Monger

PCH & Anaheim 03/15/05

I kinda dropped out the game for awhile due to other comitments. However, around 4:00am, I did a cruise thru the usual area on PCH from Santa fe to Redondo. No SW's and very few LE roaming the streets. So I decided to cruise down Anaheim from Redondo and found a BSW around Temple. My horns were feeling pretty long and figured "What the Hell!" and picked her up on one of the side streets. We did the standard "Are a cop procedures" and found quite area to park to do the deed.

She told me her name is Roslyn. She had chunky body (4) but she had a cute face (5 or 6) and a good size rack on her. But her best asset is her attitude (9). We settled for a bbbj with a hj finish for .2 which was very draining and satisfying. I dropped her off near some apts. on Ohio but couldn't tell which one. I'll probably see her again when my horns get long again!
  28. PCH_Monger
    Inactive

PCH & Anaheim 03/15/05

I kinda dropped out the game for awhile due to other comitments. However, around 4:00am, I did a cruise thru the usual area on PCH from Santa fe to Redondo. No SW's and very few LE roaming the streets. So I decided to cruise down Anaheim from Redondo and found a BSW around Temple. My horns were feeling pretty long and figured "What the Hell!" and picked her up on one of the side streets. We did the standard "Are a cop procedures" and found quite area to park to do the deed.

She told me her name is Roslyn. She had chunky body (4) but she had a cute face (5 or 6) and a good size rack on her. But her best asset is her attitude (9). We settled for a bbbj with a hj finish for .2 which was very draining and satisfying. I dropped her off near some apts. on Ohio but couldn't tell which one. I'll probably see her again when my horns get long again!
  29. Rintrah
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Panachemc

http://www.snopes.com/language/stories/420.htm

You learn something new everyday.
  30. Rintrah
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Panachemc

http://www.snopes.com/language/stories/420.htm

You learn something new everyday.

You must log in to post.