[sticky]

2000-2004 Archived Reports

(126 posts) (39 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. admin
    Key Master

Select "Add New Message" to post a message.
    Posted 12 years ago | #Reply
  2. admin
    Key Master

Select "Add New Message" to post a message.
  3. KidNova
    Inactive

how's the action up 95 -- Virginia to Mass

what about 85 northward from Greensboro...
  4. KidNova
    Inactive

how's the action up 95 -- Virginia to Mass

what about 85 northward from Greensboro...
  5. Hook
    Inactive

I see alot of you guys are checking out this area, how about some posts, I'm looking for some action on I95 Micky Ds Milford CT or Micky Ds in Bridgeport - any news?
  6. Hook
    Inactive

I see alot of you guys are checking out this area, how about some posts, I'm looking for some action on I95 Micky Ds Milford CT or Micky Ds in Bridgeport - any news?
  7. austinmac
    Inactive

i am going to loudon nh from n.b. canada wondering what truck stops to stop at ...... the cost for bj or fs

thanks
  8. austinmac
    Inactive

i am going to loudon nh from n.b. canada wondering what truck stops to stop at ...... the cost for bj or fs

thanks
  9. PeterUp
    Inactive

Anyone know if any lot lizards hang out at the Manada Hill exit in Harrisburg, PA?
  10. PeterUp
    Inactive

Anyone know if any lot lizards hang out at the Manada Hill exit in Harrisburg, PA?
  11. too_big
    Inactive

Is it possible for a non trucker to get in on some lot lizard action. I always drive by the truck stops and see all those semis and wonder if anyones gettin any in them(and if i could be gettin some too). I live in massachusetts.
    Thanx
  12. too_big
    Inactive

Is it possible for a non trucker to get in on some lot lizard action. I always drive by the truck stops and see all those semis and wonder if anyones gettin any in them(and if i could be gettin some too). I live in massachusetts.
    Thanx
  13. MooseKnuckle
    Inactive

There is a rest area in New Jersey, on route 287 north bound, Morris County, just before the Morristown exits.I notice lots of trucks there and I'm wondering if there is any action going on.
    Posted 11 years ago | #Reply
  14. MooseKnuckle
    Inactive

There is a rest area in New Jersey, on route 287 north bound, Morris County, just before the Morristown exits.I notice lots of trucks there and I'm wondering if there is any action going on.
  15. Auto
    Inactive

Anybody know of any action at the TA truck stop in Portsmouth, NH, I-95 at exit 3? Or of any lot lizard action between Maine and NYC on 95?
  16. Auto
    Inactive

Anybody know of any action at the TA truck stop in Portsmouth, NH, I-95 at exit 3? Or of any lot lizard action between Maine and NYC on 95?
  17. Informate
    Inactive

There is alot of Lot Lizzard action at the TA in Wheeling on Dallas Pike exit 11. There is a hot little number called Fantasy. Definatley worth a Bejimen. she monitors 19 and 40 also listen for Candy Cane She is just as sweet as her name.
  18. Informate
    Inactive

There is alot of Lot Lizzard action at the TA in Wheeling on Dallas Pike exit 11. There is a hot little number called Fantasy. Definatley worth a Bejimen. she monitors 19 and 40 also listen for Candy Cane She is just as sweet as her name.
  19. Allen
    Inactive

hi,,, on the dallas pike truckstop how open are the ladies to guys in cars instead of 18 wheel trucks?.. thanks..allen
  20. Allen
    Inactive

hi,,, on the dallas pike truckstop how open are the ladies to guys in cars instead of 18 wheel trucks?.. thanks..allen
  21. Auto
    Inactive

Do the lizards listen in on 40 as a rule anywhere? Just a 4 wheeler here and might have to get a cb!
  22. Auto
    Inactive

Do the lizards listen in on 40 as a rule anywhere? Just a 4 wheeler here and might have to get a cb!
  23. Allen
    Inactive

i was up there at dallas pike last night at about 11:00 in my pickup truck. i didnt find anyone on cb channel 40 but on 19 a lady said to go to channel 32.. there was a girl who said she was "cute companion" working the truck stop with another girl but at that time of night there were so many trucks that they were tied up with them. so it was a bust. i also tried downtown near the 7-11.. first at about 10 then 10:30 and again at midnight and found nothing... allen
  24. Allen
    Inactive

i was up there at dallas pike last night at about 11:00 in my pickup truck. i didnt find anyone on cb channel 40 but on 19 a lady said to go to channel 32.. there was a girl who said she was "cute companion" working the truck stop with another girl but at that time of night there were so many trucks that they were tied up with them. so it was a bust. i also tried downtown near the 7-11.. first at about 10 then 10:30 and again at midnight and found nothing... allen
  25. Informate
    Inactive

Sometimes on Thursday Night at the Windmill lounge Next to the TA in Dallas Pike Wheeling, there are lot Lizzards there. But Saturday night They are everywhere. The windmill is a good discreet place to find them.
  26. Informate
    Inactive

Sometimes on Thursday Night at the Windmill lounge Next to the TA in Dallas Pike Wheeling, there are lot Lizzards there. But Saturday night They are everywhere. The windmill is a good discreet place to find them.
  27. Rey
    Inactive

Peterup: When I went to Manada Hill there were several (4-5) lookers in the back ot of the Shell truckstop next to the TA. Not subtle at all they wele actually helping us back into the parking spots. Not sure if they're permanent or not. The one i had said she normally worked in Oklahoma City. 40 for dome, 60 for total.

Toobig: lot lizards are normally VERY wary of anyone in a vehicle with less than 10 wheels.

Auto: The Greenland, NH TA seemed pretty empty the 2 times i went there. Nothing on the CB. Personally I wouldn't trust finding a girl at any truckstop east of I-87.

Promising Truckstops in the Nor-east.
    Manada Hill Shell I-81 north of Harrisburg.
    Carlisle, Pa...any of the 4-8 stops inbetween 81 and the Penn pike.
    Dallas Pike TA I-70 Exit 11 in West Virginia. The back lot on the hill especially, but the strip clup behind the back lot is garbage.
    TA Baltimore South. Dusk till dawn all night action. Seemingly always at least 4 girls every night.

Thanks for letting my repay for all the info i stole. Keep safe on the road.
  28. Rey
    Inactive

Peterup: When I went to Manada Hill there were several (4-5) lookers in the back ot of the Shell truckstop next to the TA. Not subtle at all they wele actually helping us back into the parking spots. Not sure if they're permanent or not. The one i had said she normally worked in Oklahoma City. 40 for dome, 60 for total.

Toobig: lot lizards are normally VERY wary of anyone in a vehicle with less than 10 wheels.

Auto: The Greenland, NH TA seemed pretty empty the 2 times i went there. Nothing on the CB. Personally I wouldn't trust finding a girl at any truckstop east of I-87.

Promising Truckstops in the Nor-east.
    Manada Hill Shell I-81 north of Harrisburg.
    Carlisle, Pa...any of the 4-8 stops inbetween 81 and the Penn pike.
    Dallas Pike TA I-70 Exit 11 in West Virginia. The back lot on the hill especially, but the strip clup behind the back lot is garbage.
    TA Baltimore South. Dusk till dawn all night action. Seemingly always at least 4 girls every night.

Thanks for letting my repay for all the info i stole. Keep safe on the road.
  29. Nat Zass

Surprise, surprise...

Stopped off in Maryland south of Delaware border, 'Northeast' exit on Friday. Don't know the name of the truck stop, but it is the only one there. (go east, one block, truck stop on the north side of the road. Not a TA. Maybe 'flying' or some such.) (Exit is just north of the toll plaza.)

One lady working the lot, name of Beth or Bethany. About 30 - 40 lbs overweight, blonde. Says she is local, works evenings about three nights a week. BBBJTC for $20.00, above average service. Does seem a bit amateurish compares to Baltimore's typical sw, but any action was a surprise and is a plus.

She says that on occasion she has seen other lot lizards, but it's not frequent.

--Nat
  30. Nat_Zass
    Inactive

Surprise, surprise...

Stopped off in Maryland south of Delaware border, 'Northeast' exit on Friday. Don't know the name of the truck stop, but it is the only one there. (go east, one block, truck stop on the north side of the road. Not a TA. Maybe 'flying' or some such.) (Exit is just north of the toll plaza.)

One lady working the lot, name of Beth or Bethany. About 30 - 40 lbs overweight, blonde. Says she is local, works evenings about three nights a week. BBBJTC for $20.00, above average service. Does seem a bit amateurish compares to Baltimore's typical sw, but any action was a surprise and is a plus.

She says that on occasion she has seen other lot lizards, but it's not frequent.

--Nat

You must log in to post.